A New Tradition! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 07-06-2004, 03:06 PM   #1
Lucille
Talking A New Tradition!

OK, being as how I start a bunch of stuff around here, I decided that I would initiate a NEW TRADITION on Fauna:

If I find out it's your birthday, you get to have a BIRTHDAY POST on the LH Forum!! Cool, huh?

Since birthdays are so special, I hope you will join me in saying something to the birthday boy or girl: Well wishes, birthday smacks, whatever....Please make them feel special!!! ( Of course, ALL the people who frequent this forum are 'special needs people' and that's why we're here, to match up people who can fulfill each others **special needs**)...well enough of that...Heee,heeeee .....And, feel free to email me if your birthday is coming up, or even do your own birthday post if you wanna.

Our very first Birthday Post Man
Is Fauna's beloved guy Dan
I wish good things and peace
To our sexy Felice
I hope your day is just gran' !!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN FELICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-06-2004, 06:17 PM   #2
Lucille
So, um, how many birthday spanks do I get to give you, lol?

Old 07-06-2004, 07:13 PM   #3
Stardust
Yeppers happy birthday Dan

Now for ALL those spankings

Old 07-21-2004, 04:54 AM   #4
Sybella
Some people don't have their birthday in their profile...should we start a birthday thread?

I have one on two of my sims forums. The opening thread is the master list and when someone posts, volunteering their birthday, the mods or thread starter can edit their post with the new addition. What do you all think?

Old 07-21-2004, 09:53 PM   #5
Lucille
Considering what we do to the unwary in this forum lol, I think it best to wait until they actually inform us it is their birthday......mine is in May so I got to wait almost the whole year....

Old 07-21-2004, 09:55 PM   #6
Melle
Mine's in the first week of October...hey, thats comin up!

Old 07-22-2004, 05:40 AM   #7
Lucille
Gues what!! It's Webslave's birthday today!!!! Let's ALL join in wishing him the BEST !!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-22-2004, 04:32 PM   #8
Sybella
Mine is the 5th of September...ay yi yi...it's so close. Eek!

Old 07-23-2004, 12:31 AM   #9
bcfos
I swear no one better wish me a happy birthday. I am not having another one ever....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!