For Sale 1.4 group of Anolis roquet - BLACK FRIDAY SALE! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 12-05-2015, 04:35 PM   #11
Scott2142
Yes the females are somewhere else in the cage. The pics on very the top are not roquet roquet.

Old 12-05-2015, 10:53 PM   #12
Contemporary485
This guy sent me anolis roquet roquet too, when the anolis pictured are clearly anolis roquet summus.

Perhaps I will talk to PayPal tomorrow and look into this guy. In all fairness though I haven't contacted the seller(Todd I think his name is) yet to complain.

Bait n switch just like previous members said ...

Sure he delivered nice anolis but not at all the ones pictured, and I feel he knew this would be the case all along.

Not a rip off entirely, as roquet roquet are beautiful in their own right, but a bait n switch if I've ever seen one before. And he charged me $71 shipping.

I want some anoles roquet summus you nimrod.

It's easy here look Todd ... Black ... Not black ... Spots ... No spots

Find the black ones with the spots please. turdhead

People said "bait n switch" right from the beginning on this ad, so for it to happen to myself is not even the point; but for someone else to have known already about your little bait n switch, means, they learned the hard way or knows somebody who did. That person obviously would have complained to Todd, and he would have removed the pictures. Yet he didn't remove the pictures, so for me it's looking a little shady.

i would have bought these roque roquet for $99 plus his astronomical shipping regardless... Why mislead? Except for the obvious reasons, those summus are amazing.

Look I don't mean to jump to conclusions here but guess what ... there's no black on my anolis he delivered that's all, no spots either ... Hmmm that's weird.

Honestly Todd, I don't give a crap, it's not my reputation on the line.

I'll email Todd everyone and see what his rationale is and report back.

It could perhaps somehow of been an honest mistake, and if so I wouldn't even care, but this seems as pre-meditated as Obama trying to take the 2nd amendment away.

Be forewarned though, buyers beware ... The anolis this fellow Todd is selling are not the ones pictured at all. They are ironically though, and this part makes me chuckle, they are another beautiful anolis species known as Roquetroquet that look nothing like the pictured group of anolis roquet summus and in my opinion worth every cent he rips you off for.

You're interesting Todd, I will give you that.

The guy has a nice website, this is just not how you network. Sink or swim toddy.

Later all!

Old 12-07-2015, 03:29 AM   #13
nickolasanastasiou
That, in a form absent the name-calling, is not appropriate for a classified ad. It is, in a form absent the name-calling, appropriate for the BOI section of the site.

Old 12-09-2015, 09:41 PM   #14
snakesareawesome
I don't really care if he gets butt hurt over being called a name whilst trying to run a scam.

Old 12-09-2015, 09:44 PM   #15
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesareawesome View Post
I don't really care if he gets butt hurt over being called a name whilst trying to run a scam.
What you care about or do not care about is no concern of mine, but observing the rules is, so take the hint.

Old 12-10-2015, 03:31 PM   #16
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Actually my bait and switch comment was made strictly based on my knowledge of the species I have kept virtually every subspecies of roquet and I know the difference between them and I know when Isee photographs stolen off of the Internet the species being sold here is not the same subspecies that's in the photographs of the species being offered is a five dollar wholesale animal species in the picture is a 200 -$300 a pair animal.I took the time out of my day to advise people that this ad was erroneous and not legit I did my part.

Old 12-10-2015, 03:47 PM   #17
AbsoluteApril
Jay, your comment was not the one being directly addressed by Nick.

Old 12-10-2015, 08:05 PM   #18
Jay Sommers Reptiles
I know I was clarifying. I just wasn't really certain if I should have posted that on boi? Since I was specifically addressing the animals advertised here?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!