* SEX * - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: How long do you wait before having sex?
I'm going to wait until I'm married 21 8.64%
I want to take the time to be good friends first 53 21.81%
I don't have to spend forever getting acquainted, but I have to like them 90 37.04%
I'm going to get into any pair of jeans I can 22 9.05%
They give me quantity discounts on condoms at the pharmacy 23 9.47%
Don't talk with your mouth full 34 13.99%
Voters: 243. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-25-2007, 10:14 PM   #161
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by leopard frog
This does not belong in a frog forum. should delete this sections. marlon

This whole forum is a reptile forum, and it is in the Lonely Hearts Section of the forum. It is where it is supposed to be. I think you are mistaken.

*back on topic*

Old 03-06-2007, 03:10 PM   #162
LadyOhh
Well, I know for a fact that Alicia likes Cheesewheels..

Does that constitute as good sex?

Old 08-22-2007, 07:22 PM   #163
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyOhh
Well, I know for a fact that Alicia likes Cheesewheels..

Does that constitute as good sex?
LMAO!

Heather Heather Heather, remember Past tense there!!! I no longer like the cheesewheel carrier. So, unless another cheesewheel comes along, he darn well better make up for it in other aspects....

Im cheesewheel free from here on out!!!! ( sorry to disappoint clay, i know he got a few laughs out of my avatar for a while there!)

Old 08-22-2007, 07:51 PM   #164
Roxie
"This is not to say that men can't lord the almighty penis over some women to bring them into submission, but it is less effective to the general female population, IMHO. (Unless it is huge, or can dance, or vibrates maybe?? I don't know...) "

I about fell out of my chair after I read that last part Lady.. hmmmm if yours vibrates.. give me a call This thread has been around for a while and I enjoyed reading everyones posts... I did my share of bed-hoping before I was married.. and again for a bit after my divorce. Skill is a great thing in partner, even if they are man-whores for a while to get that way .

I am glad I did not wait til marraige. I know some people feel that is how it should be, but like everything else in our lives different people need different things. Emotional attachment is good, at times it doesn't matter though.. you just need to get laid .

Being in the relationship I am in now sex is great, we are open about it and that is another important factor... You need to be open and honest about what you like and what you want... and for some what you won't do or feel uncomfortable doing.. anyhow.. to each his or her own

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!