free mexican pine and bull snake - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 03-25-2010, 11:44 AM   #1
steven11788
free mexican pine and bull snake

moving out and can take my bp rack, but my rubbermaid loose tubs can't go, so im giving my pine and bull away, both about 4 foot, bought at the last charolotte NC repticon show. i have NO clue on shipping them, but i will be at the Gila productions Raeigh NC show in may and can meet anywhere in the hickory- Gastionia-statesville-boone area for pick-up will come with 42 qt. tubs. please take them, its sad i have give them up, both good feeders, bull will take from tongs but pine, like for you to lay rat inside and eat in privacy. pm for my details or phone #, the just ate, so no pics at moment.

also no re-home fee crap, straight up free

Old 03-25-2010, 11:48 AM   #2
AtrociousOne
i'm interested, can you ship to florida? 32570?

Old 03-25-2010, 11:51 AM   #3
steven11788
sorry as stated, i have no clue on shipping, f you explain it to and pay shipping i can try..

Old 03-25-2010, 11:52 AM   #4
AtrociousOne
go to www.shipyourreptiles.com and they'll walk you through it. you can set up for them to come pick up the animals. and get a free shipping quote.

Old 03-25-2010, 12:24 PM   #5
steven11788
are you willing to pay shipping then

Old 03-25-2010, 12:27 PM   #6
AtrociousOne
what is the shipping price? i'm willing to pay it, yes

Old 03-25-2010, 12:36 PM   #7
steven11788
it will cost alot if i ship with rubbermainds but W/O them i guessed at 5 lbs. since im at class at moment the next day air is 43.00 and the ground is 9.00 if i can find some deli cups and pack and a box and pack them right, it might be cheaper.

Old 03-25-2010, 12:40 PM   #8
steven11788
also what needs to go in there special, heat-packs, bubble wrap????

Old 03-25-2010, 12:42 PM   #9
AtrociousOne
a heat pack on the top styofoam. it has to be next day however you ship it. there's an instructional video on how to pack them on ship your reptiles website. can you email or PM me and we can figure everything out? cyanidechild420@yahoo.com

Old 03-30-2010, 09:49 AM   #10
Yaz23
Bubble wrap will kill your animals. Surrounding something in plastic will cause suffocation

Styrofoam on bottom, sides, and top. Snake in a pillowcase in the middle of all the styrofoam and surround the pillow case with crunched up newspaper to fill all the empty spaces to prevent the snake from bouncing around. A heat pack will possibly be needed and you'd place it on the bottom or tape it to the side of the box. When you tape the box dont cover the corners where the ends meet. It will allow some airflow exchange.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!