Trade World Of Warcraft Account - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 02-25-2011, 11:01 AM   #1
KevinVs
World Of Warcraft Account

I am looking to trade my World of Warcraft account for a light-weight rack system, and female ball python morphs. I currently have 2 level 85 characters, 1 level 80 character and several lower level characters. The major character's set ups can be seen below. If you want more information on the account, feel free to drop me a message. I am looking for something between 32 and 40qt. I would be able to arrange a pickup anywhere from central New York (Utica area) to Albany New York or if you would be willing to ship somehow, that could work too. The account was appraised from a site online for ~$450 which is an undercut entirely. Realistically, it is worth between $700-800 but I am willing to make around a $500 trade value mark. Try not to be skeptical of this post, because this is an honest trade offer! I don't play the game anymore and really have no ambition to! Let me know what you think... Make me some random offers and see what I have to say! The level 85 characters are ready to raid!!!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../elifax/simple
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hotkarl/simple
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ophelna/simple
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!