Bad Guy Rhonda Alsa aka red.dragon.frog Terrible person Never do buisness with this person - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-20-2012, 04:26 PM   #111
red.dragon.frog
Proving that the OP is not being truthful is a misdirect?
This kid received a package and he says it is empty. The fact that he is not being truthful about opening it in the post office with Penny as his witness proves a lot.
I have yet to be billed for more than the 1 pound and can not provide proof until I am billed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laterob View Post
It's a misdirect, either way.

Old 04-20-2012, 04:27 PM   #112
Willow
Quote:
Originally Posted by red.dragon.frog View Post
I checked my online account with them and the packaging weight has not been updated.
No one seems to be willing to call and verify with Penny.
Willow - Since you have been active in the tread and clearly more on the OP's side will you call to verify with her?

The number is (727) 577-2827. Ask for Penny and the receiver name is Jeromy Dana. The shipper name Rhonda Alsa. It was Express mail.
Penny is with a customer atm and can't speak to me.

Again...her telling me she did not see the box opened up will prove nothing. I'm not sure she is allowed to disclose any other information to me.

Old 04-20-2012, 04:32 PM   #113
red.dragon.frog
If you can try again later it will be appreciated.

To me it proves that JeromyD is a liar. I will open a claim with USPS on this package after what Penny told me is verified. I do not want to do it before in case she can not give out information on it after it has been opened. I am not sure how it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow View Post
Penny is with a customer atm and can't speak to me.

Again...her telling me she did not see the box opened up will prove nothing. I'm not sure she is allowed to disclose any other information to me.

Old 04-20-2012, 04:38 PM   #114
Willow
Considering you posted her name and work phone number on a public forum, I can only imagine Penny is in for a long day. I'm not going to contribute more to her harassment today when her statement would prove nothing about the package itself.

Have you already been charged Rhonda?

USPS may be different, but with my FedEx account, they don't charge me until my package is delivered. When they do charge me, its for the full amount, even if they needed to change it due to my weigh guessing being off.

I don;t get charged once, and then charged again later if there is a difference. Like I said, USPS could be different.

Old 04-20-2012, 04:51 PM   #115
JeromyD
Open what ever you wnt i know im going to be, your a damn low person i opened the box right there in office. Your full of it. but please make my damn day and open up the investigation your gonna be making it bad for your self you shipped a 1lb box. damn loser for real

Old 04-20-2012, 04:52 PM   #116
Willow
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeromyD View Post
Open what ever you wnt i know im going to be, your a damn low person i opened the box right there in office. Your full of it. but please make my damn day and open up the investigation your gonna be making it bad for your self you shipped a 1lb box. damn loser for real
Keep your attitude in check if you want people to take what you say seriously.

Also watch your mouth....you get infractions for that stuff.

Old 04-20-2012, 04:53 PM   #117
Keys & Kritterz
Quote:
Originally Posted by red.dragon.frog View Post
If you can try again later it will be appreciated.

To me it proves that JeromyD is a liar. I will open a claim with USPS on this package after what Penny told me is verified. I do not want to do it before in case she can not give out information on it after it has been opened. I am not sure how it works.
You are really driving me crazy with your short, misdirection comments. Just because you did one sale doesn't make you a proven good guy here. Im sure there has been a scammer with atleast a (1) positive trader rating. A (0) and a (1) don't make much difference. He has been a member for a year and a half, you for about a month. Hes providing details as you tell us 20 times they haven't arrived. Are you guilty and he's inncocent? Not entirely but its really leaning that way. Why would you ship a package for 1 pound knowing that the box weighs atleast 5 pounds? USPS would rather credit your account then have to charge you later, especially cause you could quickly close the credit card. Also on top of the mail fraud, your gonna file a fraudulent claim? Have you received the geckos? If you have the geckos, and no way to prove Jeromy a scammer, you will be the bad guy. A lot of fishy stuff goin on here. If and when the evidence of Jeromy being a scammer is brought forward you can expect an apology in your inbox.

Seems to be alot of hassle for 2 fat tails and a misting system but im sure people have scammed for less.

Old 04-20-2012, 04:53 PM   #118
Willow
which I just quoted....crud....I'll take my spankings like a big girl = / haha

Old 04-20-2012, 04:53 PM   #119
Fangthane
Anyone else getting an "Alison Darton"/Candace Beach vibe here..? The "Caskdam" alter-ego happened to be from Lanett, Al and even had the same tendency to put her reply ABOVE the quote she was replying to. As seen here: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...&postcount=723

All very circumstancial, but possibly worth noting. Can't wait to see what the official box weight ends up being.

Old 04-20-2012, 05:00 PM   #120
JeromyD
Rhonda i didnt say "penny oh my god look theres nothing in here" i went to my truck and emailed you. why in the world would i lie about getting the monsoon there is a reason wjhy i wanted and i got screwed in this deal and im gonna be opening a case with law enforcement unless you just wanna handle like an adult. i didnt lie about opening the package id be more than happy to weight the 1lb shipping boxs you sent i can almost guarantee that there not much heavier than 1 lb. Also you calling and talking to that woman is funny being the fact thats the main post office for pinellas county and she probably see more than you can imagine a day. Your nuts. Will someone please point me in the direction of the authorities to contact im just gonna go ahead and start this process im done screwing around with a childish person.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!