Bad Guy Rhonda Alsa aka red.dragon.frog Terrible person Never do buisness with this person - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-20-2012, 05:00 PM   #121
red.dragon.frog
They charge the initial and then the difference is what I was told.
From what I know no one has called to verify?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow View Post
Considering you posted her name and work phone number on a public forum, I can only imagine Penny is in for a long day. I'm not going to contribute more to her harassment today when her statement would prove nothing about the package itself.

Have you already been charged Rhonda?

USPS may be different, but with my FedEx account, they don't charge me until my package is delivered. When they do charge me, its for the full amount, even if they needed to change it due to my weigh guessing being off.

I don;t get charged once, and then charged again later if there is a difference. Like I said, USPS could be different.

Old 04-20-2012, 05:03 PM   #122
JeromyD
Sorry willow just hard to read what she is typing and not get mad about it, i mean i want to move forard with this and get something done about it.

Old 04-20-2012, 05:03 PM   #123
Willow
Someone please verify using USPS and having been charged a difference after the fact??

With Fedex....you get charged what Fedex says the package weighs, not what you guess. They give you a quote, but the final charge will be different if the weight was not what you typed in.

So if you have been charged already, I can only assume USPS agrees the box was 1 pound.

Unless someone else can verify that USPS does charge you a second time if there was a difference in weight.

Old 04-20-2012, 05:04 PM   #124
JeromyD
Quote:
Originally Posted by red.dragon.frog View Post
They charge the initial and then the difference is what I was told.
From what I know no one has called to verify?
its your account the only person that should be calling to find out is you.

Old 04-20-2012, 05:04 PM   #125
red.dragon.frog
You said she witnessed you open it and saw there was nothing inside. Why say that and then give her name? She in turn remembered you walking out and you did not open it in the USPS location. Why lie about that unless trying to cover up a bigger lie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeromyD View Post
Rhonda i didnt say "penny oh my god look theres nothing in here" i went to my truck and emailed you. why in the world would i lie about getting the monsoon there is a reason wjhy i wanted and i got screwed in this deal and im gonna be opening a case with law enforcement unless you just wanna handle like an adult. i didnt lie about opening the package id be more than happy to weight the 1lb shipping boxs you sent i can almost guarantee that there not much heavier than 1 lb. Also you calling and talking to that woman is funny being the fact thats the main post office for pinellas county and she probably see more than you can imagine a day. Your nuts. Will someone please point me in the direction of the authorities to contact im just gonna go ahead and start this process im done screwing around with a childish person.

Old 04-20-2012, 05:07 PM   #126
red.dragon.frog
I called and Penny DID NOT see you open the box. You lied. I think you took the monsoon out of the box and took photos to lie again. I want someone to verify other than you or I what Penny saw. It proves you are a liar.

Quote:
its your account the only person that should be calling to find out is you.

Old 04-20-2012, 05:07 PM   #127
JeromyD
rhonda that is your word against mine i opened the damn box there, im a pretty memorable person being the fact im sleeved out in tattoos and have a beard, even with me sticking out of a group of people i would not expect her to remember one guy who opened a box at her post office also i never said that i opened it on the desk shes at. cause i didnt i opened it at the next counter downright next to her. im not gonna lie about opening the damn package there that just stupid. your impossible. Good luck.

Old 04-20-2012, 05:09 PM   #128
Keys & Kritterz
Quote:
Open what ever you wnt i know im going to be, your a damn low person i opened the box right there in office. Your full of it. but please make my damn day and open up the investigation your gonna be making it bad for your self you shipped a 1lb box. damn loser for real
Takes Willows advice, cursing is gonna get you warnings or infractions. If nobody can prove anything more from this and Red dragon frog wants to make this right, and stick around he or she will send you a monsoon mister. Cursing at her isnt gonna persuade her to do so. I can understand your frustration at the moment. Also going on the attack after your self being accused doesn't look good on your end. I would sit back and wait for any evidence on her end. You've done your job, were just waiting to see if she gets charged for more weight.

Old 04-20-2012, 05:09 PM   #129
JeromyD
Well shoot my Girl friend was here and know about it if you would like to speak to her but that would just be partial on my end who else am i spose to be like hey talk to this random person that screwed me on the package i can asure you penny knows how much the box weighed being the fact she pulled it out of a double door cabinet on the left hand side of the wall on the top shelf the lady is about 5'4 and pulled it out one handed. ask her that.

Old 04-20-2012, 05:10 PM   #130
Willow
Rhonda! Focus!!!

YOU and ONLY YOU need to PROVE that there was a 5lb device inside the box.

Jeromy can PROVE the box weighed 1 pound....now you need to PROVE otherwise.

nothing else matters!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!