Beautiful Cb Male Ambilobe!!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Chameleons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-20-2004, 02:49 AM   #1
jusmebabee
Beautiful Cb Male Ambilobe!!!!!

This is a 8 month old male now.He is going to have awesome colors when hes an adult. Hes not fired up in pics just his relaxed colors. He is in perfect shape and has all toes and full tail.
He is feeding on roaches and crickets.
He is captive bred unlike most out there. All you need is a female or two and you will make your money back and then some. I am selling him for 525.00 shipped. I accept paypal and m.o. sent 2 day priority.
Remember this is a newer local and you won't find many CB at this price only wild caught. If you have any questions feel free to call or email at jzyyakii@aol.com or 831 594-9326.

Email for pics as they didn't show..

Old 07-06-2004, 07:14 AM   #2
SpiralTailRanch
Just to let you know....

BTW, you posted your ad in a discussion forum for chameleons. There is a section for classifieds and sales. It doesn't bother me or anything, I just worry that if it is here, no one who is looking to buy a panther may see it.

Old 07-06-2004, 10:03 AM   #3
elago
Agreed,

Classified ads should be moved to the appropriate forum for continuity's sake. Feel free to post a pic of him in the photo gallery though, I'd like to see him . -Eric Lago *MS Reptilian Hobbyists*
http://msreptilianhobbyists.fabpage.com

Old 07-23-2004, 04:28 PM   #4
Mister_Pokey
Re: Beautiful Cb Male Ambilobe!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by jusmebabee
This is a 8 month old male now.He is going to have awesome colors when hes an adult. Hes not fired up in pics just his relaxed colors. He is in perfect shape and has all toes and full tail.
He is feeding on roaches and crickets.
He is captive bred unlike most out there. All you need is a female or two and you will make your money back and then some. I am selling him for 525.00 shipped. I accept paypal and m.o. sent 2 day priority.
Remember this is a newer local and you won't find many CB at this price only wild caught. If you have any questions feel free to call or email at jzyyakii@aol.com or 831 594-9326.

Email for pics as they didn't show..
Actually you can get stunning Ambilobes for$438 Here specially them being a reputible vendor, i myself and many others have purchased amazing chams from them.. Allot of scams going on now a days $525 is alot of money to get ripped off for.... ya know?

Old 07-23-2004, 04:31 PM   #5
Mister_Pokey
Re: Re: Beautiful Cb Male Ambilobe!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Mister_Pokey
Actually you can get stunning Ambilobes for$438 Here specially them being a reputible vendor, i myself and many others have purchased amazing chams from them.. Allot of scams going on now a days $525 is alot of money to get ripped off for.... ya know?
***$438 Shipped***

Old 07-23-2004, 04:34 PM   #6
jusmebabee
Mister Pokey and others...

I thank you all for your concern. The panther was sold months ago I just neglected to delete ad.

As for mister pokey, I appreciate your concern but he sold at the price I listed and the buyer didn't get ripped off. You see I have great feedback on Ebay, Reptibid, and no negatives here so those who buy/bought from me have many resources to check me out and I direct them to look.
Joel

Old 07-23-2004, 04:36 PM   #7
Mister_Pokey
Re: Mister Pokey and others...

Quote:
I thank you all for your concern. The panther was sold months ago I just neglected to delete ad.

As for mister pokey, I appreciate your concern but he sold at the price I listed and the buyer didn't get ripped off. You see I have great feedback on Ebay, Reptibid, and no negatives here so those who buy/bought from me have many resources to check me out and I direct them to look.
Joel
congradulations

Old 07-23-2004, 04:44 PM   #8
jusmebabee
Your very welcome and its congratulations

Try and be a bit more respectful when posting on someones ad. Your insinuations can lead people to believe that your implying the poster may be a bad seller. I'm sure if you had an ad you wouldn't want someone implying that or saying, wow you can get it cheaper elsewhere and by reputable dealer.
Have a nice one...

Old 07-23-2004, 04:47 PM   #9
Mister_Pokey
Re: Your very welcome and its congratulations

Quote:
Try and be a bit more respectful when posting on someones ad. Your insinuations can lead people to believe that your implying the poster may be a bad seller. I'm sure if you had an ad you wouldn't want someone implying that or saying, wow you can get it cheaper elsewhere and by reputable dealer.
Have a nice one...
i woulda put the ad were it belongs.. im done now, didnt mean to upset anyone. sorry

Old 07-26-2004, 10:24 AM   #10
elago
Classifieds

belong in the appropriate sections in the ads. Listing links to ads for animals for sale here is not the appropriate place for it either, as it borders on advertising. This is a discussion forum, not a classifieds. -Eric Lago *MS Reptilian Hobbyists*
http://msreptilianhobbyists.fabpage.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!