A poll, a poll!!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 06-10-2004, 05:56 PM   #1
Lucille
A poll, a poll!!!!!

Old 06-14-2004, 06:56 AM   #2
Lucille

Old 06-14-2004, 08:24 AM   #3
RedQuake
Numbers 1 through 5 are good for me although i've found that any sort of water activity (bath, shower, swimming, water fight) can usually result in other activities LOL.

I also like curling up by a fire at night or when you first start holding hands, that usually gets my heart going good hehe. Those innocent encounters also prove exciting. Brushing up against someone in a crowded room, two people bending to pick something up and touch hands, or lose their balance and come face to face hehe.

I met someone yesterday and i was all smiles for the rest of the day. Ya know what it was that did it??? His smile. Locking eyes and sharing a smile. I just melted. Now knowing my luck he's unavailable LOL.

Oh i almost forgot.......a persons voice. Having someone read or sing to me that has an attractive voice.

Red

Old 06-14-2004, 09:56 AM   #4
sirenofthestorm
A long conversation about everything and nothing always makes my day. Making out can do the trick too, hehe. The feeling of a guy's hands on my skin, in my hair, also does it for me. Of course it better be welcomed tho, or else watch out.

-Whit

Old 06-14-2004, 01:25 PM   #5
Missymonkey
A smile and a wink usually does it for me!

It's my 1 year anniversary today! And I hate to say that the honeymoon is over but it is. Scott and I knew eachother for 5 years before we got married and dated for 4.5 of those. So it feels like we've been married for a lot longer.

For me, I like to hear that he is bragging about me to his friends. Or at least saying nice things about me to them. Or when I come home and the apartment is clean! Or he has taken the intiative and started supper (this doesn't count if it's a forzen pizza!). We were never big on the "date" thing, but every once in a blue moon he will take me out to a nicer restaurant and buy me flowers or something cute and girlish! It's so nice to see a man spending money on a woman when he knows he'll never see that hard earned cash again!

I do all the laundry in our house hold, by choice, he does all the oil changes and lawn mowing. But last week I rolled all his undies and socks up and put little bows on them with little love notes on them! I am so evil!!! Tomorrow I am going to decorate his car while he's at work! With balloons and ribbon and glitter! Muah aha ah...

Beaches and horses just aren't practical. Wisconsin beaches are full of seaweed and mosquitoes, and horses cost too much. A much better turn on is a man who knows how to lighten the load for his woman and appreciate all that she does! And a massage always helps!

(gosh I talk like an old married fart and I'm only 23!!!)

Old 06-14-2004, 01:51 PM   #6
Stardust
Congrats on your first year!!! Hope you have many many all your lives years that are filled with the same loving nothings, but what makes up everything, days.
It really is those little things that count the most.

Old 06-14-2004, 02:01 PM   #7
Sybella
Lucille, I KNOW I answered this poll...I said, "Stimulating and intellectual conversation." And, I was pretty sure that Kevin had posted after me. This is one of two threads in this room where I was sure that I posted but my posts disappeared. I think I'm losing my mind.

Old 06-14-2004, 02:04 PM   #8
Lucille

Old 06-14-2004, 03:15 PM   #9
Sybella
Wheew!! I couldn't decided whether or not I had dreamed it or if the internet gods got hungry and took my posts as a sacrifice! LOL!!

Old 06-14-2004, 03:17 PM   #10
Lucille

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!