A shot in the Dark - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 07-13-2004, 02:40 PM   #1
trueflight67
Wink A shot in the Dark

My intial thoughts about this section was that it was a sort of personals area to perhaps meet the girl that herps ! I haven't seen much of that here so far, so here I go.

I am looking for a girl who is into collecting reptiles. I specialize in nothing in particular but tend to favor heloderms, alterna and milksnakes. I am 6'2"/ 210/ blonde/blue/ in great shape and very active in a lot of areas ! ;0) I am also very monogamous. I guess for now that is enough. E-mail me at my login name at yahoo and we will talk further.

Old 07-13-2004, 02:49 PM   #2
Sybella
There are a few "personal ad" types of posts here but we like to be playful in the interim.

PS. You sound very attractive.

Old 07-13-2004, 03:06 PM   #3
trueflight67
Playful is good...........

........cause if you cannot be playful why bother getting out of bed every morning.

I take very good care of myself - attractive is in the eye of the girl looking. I do have a pic if interested !

It is very hard to find a girl tolerant of reptiles.

After all..........it's not that life is too short, it's just that you're dead for so long ! LOL Live it out as if every day was your last !

Old 07-13-2004, 05:12 PM   #4
Sybella
Tolerant of reptiles?!?! That's not so hard to find. I have about 50-some reptiles and feeder colonies to go along with them.

Old 07-13-2004, 05:31 PM   #5
trueflight67
That is why I posted here

....looking for a gal interested enough to reply to me !

We shall see what happens.........

Old 07-13-2004, 11:34 PM   #6
Sybella
Oklahoma is a wee far away but I'm sure you'll find someone much closer to you soon. Feel free to play with me online in the meantime.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!