Bad Guy John Farr dogshead3 - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-08-2018, 11:03 AM   #121
mwmueller
I hope Mr. Farr provides a copy of this thread to the FBI to bolster his case against me. I’m sure they’ve already got some top men working on it. I live exactly 55 miles north of the J. Edgar Hoover Building, so he should probably have them swing by my place first.

Also, I am the one who lives in Maryland, and banks in Michigan, not Naim. I use a highly classified and clandestine program called direct deposit. I’d love to tell you how it works, but it’s really complicated.

After many conflicted years in which I have been both very opposed to animal cruelty, while still wanting to know what it is like to tease a monkey, this exchange has allowed me both. Thank you for that.

Old 12-08-2018, 11:07 AM   #122
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogshead3 View Post
Black adder Boi can only be used in reponse to a complaint about someone who is using fauna. Period youre lying and you know it. If it were true fauna would open themselves up to lawsuits as they have here. So black adder address the complaint that they have with me. They dont like that I filed a complaint with the fbi for harrassing me which continues which started in response to a kingsnake ad. FRAUD! And continues on my personal email and here. You are obviously their troll friend. Im just making a list. Keep it coming
Sorry fella, but you are completey incorrect in your statement. Unless you somehow became owner of this site while I wasn't paying attention, I don't believe you are neither qualified nor authorized to set the rules here.

So give it a rest already with your false and attempted damaging statements. You cannot make them true merely by constant repetition.

IMHO

Old 12-08-2018, 03:45 PM   #123
MissFirefly
Yes, I am Lauren, not Lucille. Know they are amazingly similar but we are in fact two different people despite our names both beginning with a L.

Am also fairly certain neither of us live in Michigan but who knows

These are screenshots Naim emailed me yesterday. Apologies for the delay but have a lot of animals right now needing intensive care. Only edits are blacking out profanity.
Attached Images

Old 12-08-2018, 04:39 PM   #124
dogshead3
No truer words were ever spoken. Sheep. Stupid animals that wander around and follow wherever the are lead. Webslave slave, fauana boi is not the legal arbitrator for anyone in the world that gets up set anywhere in the world. These trolls got mad because I filed a complaint for internet harrassment and came her to continue it. Which continues. You capabilities of logic are limited at best. Think about it. What was their initial complaint. Your site merely provided them the platform to continue. Lawsuit is coming. Thank you.

Old 12-08-2018, 05:23 PM   #125
Lucille
Quote:
I filed
You never filed, or you would have shown proof.

Quote:
Lawsuit is coming.
That's what they all say when they get backed into a corner. Unfortunately, no one except perhaps you with your ridiculous false allegations has done anything remotely worthy of a suit.
You are just throwing things at the wall to see if they stick.
This won't.

Old 12-08-2018, 05:34 PM   #126
Guy Castro
Quote:
No truer words were ever spoken. Sheep. Stupid animals that wander around and follow wherever the are lead. Webslave slave, fauana boi is not the legal arbitrator for anyone in the world that gets up set anywhere in the world. These trolls got mad because I filed a complaint for internet harrassment and came her to continue it. Which continues. You capabilities of logic are limited at best. Think about it. What was their initial complaint. Your site merely provided them the platform to continue. Lawsuit is coming. Thank you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FtNm9CgA6U

Old 12-08-2018, 06:01 PM   #127
WebSlave
Quote:
Knock yourself out. It will be an expensive lesson that you will NEVER forget.

Old 12-09-2018, 02:32 AM   #128
LauraB
Omg, still literally laughing out loud. You're bringing in the FBI? You're filing lawsuits? Thank you, John Farr, for the laughs.

Your best bet at this point is to zip it and go away. As you stated " You capabilities of logic are limited at best. Think about it" Yeah dude, it applies to you as well. Think about it.

Old 12-09-2018, 03:36 AM   #129
LauraB
This is not the "epiphany" that Lucille had, but it did just occur to me that John Farr may not be an adult. He may be a kid or teen, hence the crazy drama and illogical posts.

Old 12-09-2018, 08:15 AM   #130
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
This is not the "epiphany" that Lucille had, but it did just occur to me that John Farr may not be an adult. He may be a kid or teen, hence the crazy drama and illogical posts.
Possibly, but he has been a member here for ten years, and his first postings ten years ago have the same tenor as his present ones do.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!