Bad Guy John Farr dogshead3 - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-09-2018, 11:34 AM   #131
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
. . . his first postings ten years ago have the same tenor as his present ones do.
I've had the displeasure of meeting people in their 30s and 40s, who, by their speech and writing patterns, you would think are still 15 years old.

Unfortunately, some individuals don't seem capable of maturing beyond the teen mentality. Perhaps John Farr is one of those people, or maybe something else is going on with him.

Old 12-09-2018, 12:27 PM   #132
dogshead3
Both Naim and Matt came to me the next day after recieving these emails both of them claiming they only had half of the $800 for the boa. Both claimed to not have a bank account other than paypal. Naims email of coming up with an offer of $750 came only after I had told him to go away, only AFTER I emaied him of filing a complaint with the fbi for internet crime. You want proof? Naim posted the emails for me. Look at the dates! Go ahead sherlock. Atten: Naim anyone can go to kinkos copies and have a card printed up saying that I am the president of the united states. That doesnt make you the president. If you are employed by them which Im looking into, how is it you had ALL DAY yesterday to troll me? Atten: laura and the rest of the trolls here. Anyone whos bored enough to read 12 pages of this crap will see 2 things. 1 the complaint is that I filed a complaint with fbi falsely accusing them of harrassment and 2 that your responses were all a bunch of vague smears never addressing the complaint. Harrassment complaint by me agaist the people harrassing me here. Did I steal someones money? No. Did I send somone a sick snake? No. Did I sell anyone anything? No! Did I ever recieve any money from anyone involved here attacking me? Again No. So the bottom line here is who cares about your whining really?
Attached Images

Old 12-09-2018, 12:38 PM   #133
Mech
I agree with Kathleen.
That said I would like to add that I’m a bit older and have unfortunately seen this for years.
Most don’t make make it .
Very sad.

Old 12-09-2018, 12:41 PM   #134
dogshead3
Atten: Naim and Matt can you prove that you’re not a friend of Jeff Wiesemann? Thats using the same rational that you and your friends tried on me here. You cant! Oh you must be guilty then. Heres a parting quote from John Wayne. Life is tough, its even harder if youre stupid. You and matt and fuad tradings all started the next day after jeffs emails. We both have those copies right?

Old 12-09-2018, 01:26 PM   #135
nickolasanastasiou
While that is a very classy exchange on both sides, it does not make the several parties the same person. There exists plenty of evidence showing them to be separate parties if one digs, but I have no intention of handing it to you at this point because you have not earned it from me and you would be unlikely to accept it were I to make an effort to lay it out for you. It would be a poor time investment for me.

While I can tell you are unlikely to be able to process this based on your history of messages displayed here, you should know that one cannot disprove a negative, so your question and the follow-up conclusion consist of illogical thinking. Not foreign behavior for you given your track record thus far.

Old 12-09-2018, 01:50 PM   #136
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
While that is a very classy exchange on both sides, it does not make the several parties the same person. There exists plenty of evidence showing them to be separate parties if one digs, but I have no intention of handing it to you at this point because you have not earned it from me and you would be unlikely to accept it were I to make an effort to lay it out for you. It would be a poor time investment for me.

While I can tell you are unlikely to be able to process this based on your history of messages displayed here, you should know that one cannot disprove a negative, so your question and the follow-up conclusion consist of illogical thinking. Not foreign behavior for you given your track record thus far.
I should amend this part since my wording was sloppy. They are not all people in Michigan (in addition to not being the same person). Just as the people explaining things to you in ways you do not want to accept are not "friends" or "troll friends" of those parties. If they are in cahoots, that has not been shown/established by you, John. Different people. Different places. Not shown to be coordinating. That you tried to lump Fuad Trading in with this mess is an example of you not really understanding the situation. I think a healthy dose of a skepticism is good, but you are lashing out broadly with paranoia and it just makes you look off-kilter.

Old 12-09-2018, 03:34 PM   #137
NKhan
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogshead3 View Post
Atten: Naim and Matt can you prove that you’re not a friend of Jeff Wiesemann? Thats using the same rational that you and your friends tried on me here. You cant! Oh you must be guilty then. Heres a parting quote from John Wayne. Life is tough, its even harder if youre stupid. You and matt and fuad tradings all started the next day after jeffs emails. We both have those copies right?
For the last time I do not know Jeff or Matt or any Fuad trading. I contacted you for a snake you had listed in kingsnake for $750 shipped. You called me and asked about Jeff and told me the story. I told you then as I am saying now I don't know Jeff. I asked if you would take PayPal because I could use my PayPal credit. You said no. I then said well this close to Christmas I would need to dip into reptile only money. This took a day and a half. I let you know exactly were I was in gather the funds. I told you when I was half way there then again when I was at $700. Then I noticed you resisted the snake at $800 so I called you and left a message asking what was that all about since we already had a deal. I asked you if you were set on the price and you replied yes because you were shipping Delta.
I left a two messages for you to contact me so we could do the bank wire. Instead you accused me of being a scammer and a fraud. Then You bet me $1000 that I couldn't provide a pic with my snake and current newspaper. I did. You owe me $1000 by the way. Now you continue to drag on this nonsense. Just admit you made a mistake and move on.
And for the last time. I DONT KNOW JEFF OR MATT. I just wanted to buy your snake!!!!

Old 12-09-2018, 04:50 PM   #138
Lucille
I have sent an email and a link to this thread to Mr. Wiesemann and asked if he could share any insights. I hope he will respond.

Old 12-09-2018, 05:42 PM   #139
mwmueller
Quote:
Both Naim and Matt came to me the next day after recieving these emails both of them claiming they only had half of the $800 for the boa. Both claimed to not have a bank account other than paypal.
Nope. My intent was to offer the $750 asking price via PayPal. I never once mentioned or discussed a lower price. The exact exchange (an email) is posted on the first page of this thread. I never said anything about not having a bank account. You will 100% not be able support these statements.

Old 12-09-2018, 05:47 PM   #140
mwmueller
Quote:
Atten: Naim and Matt can you prove that you’re not a friend of Jeff Wiesemann?

Nope. Not sure how one proves they are not friends with someone. Perhaps you''l enlighten us. I don't know Jeff W, and know his name only from your posts and emails.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!