Bad Guy John Farr dogshead3 - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-11-2018, 04:51 AM   #151
LauraB
Thanks Lucille for the info, re: John Farr being a member for 10 years. Obviously he is not a kid, as I suspected he might be. Even scarier.

And thanks to you, Nick for the great post above and more laughs (yet again). I was born in MI. Both sides of my family are from there too. I will stir the cauldron while chanting (for next season) "go Wolverines", and another chant related to this thread I cannot publish without an infraction or ten.

John Farr, please learn when to just back off and be quiet. YOU are your own worst enemy. LMAO, you have $1000.00 to pay off a bet YOU made and lost? I bet not. Yeah, you are your own worst enemy.

Old 12-11-2018, 05:12 AM   #152
LauraB
Again, thanks Lucille for jogging my memory. Here's a previous "bad guy" thread (my apology if previously posted) and my response to that thread and Mr. Farr back then.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=510457&page=4
"John Farr, despite your spins and obvious BS, you are an absolute abomination to the casual hobby, to the herp profession, and to anyone who actually cares about whatever particular specimen they may want to collect and care for, whether it be snakes, lizards, spiders, fish, mammals or freaking ants, for that matter.

You've proven, by your own admissions, you are not worthy nor the least bit humane or intelligently capable of caring for a collection of anything.

Thank you, Jonathan Grove, for your warning. Thank you, Dustin, for your warning to the Tucson show.
Karma's a (censored), Mr. Farr. Enjoy. You earned it. "

'Nuff said.

Old 12-11-2018, 05:40 AM   #153
dogshead3
This is beyond stuoid. Their complaint if you remember was that I didnt like them harrassing me. Thats what this whole farce is about. Not a bet. You’re having sent me a warning for personal attacks is bizarre after they’ve done that to me for two days. Do you have a dog in the hunt here? The bet. Im supposed to be concerned about what these trolls or you for thst matter think of me? Are you kidding? Honor? Really. These guy pretended to be buyers, never had the money ti begin with, harrassed me by phone till I changed my phone number and come here to troll me when I tell them to go away. Honor. Common sense is required. You and your neutral moderator have shown how unbiased and fair the boi is. What a farce.Heres honor. Matt said he would wire me $800 for my boa. I gave him my account info and he didnt did he? Wheres the honor webslave? Again, selective enforcement of your personal rules. So why dont you ask them why they contacted me to buy a $800 snake when they only had $400. Why dont ask naim why hesent me non stop phone messages every 10 seconds till I had my number changed? Im supposed to care what they think of me. Im done here.

Old 12-11-2018, 05:58 AM   #154
dogshead3
Laura. I dont know what you’re talking about with jon grove tucson show. I do know he sold me burmese python from the tucson show and according to Dr Funk did so to several other people that year. Yeah a upstanding guy. You know NOTHING about me and you jump the the shark to speculate about my abilities to care for reptiles. Whats that got to do with this. Here you go webslave, give her a warning. Here you go Laura, I produced 4 litters of top shelf suriname boas this year alone, with 2 or 3 more about to drop. Have you ever produced a litter of surinames of even mediocre quality? No? I didnt think so. When its all said and done 6 months from now Ill be laughing all the way to the bank and youll be boasting of you ability to feed bearded dragons

Old 12-11-2018, 06:01 AM   #155
dogshead3
Sorry Im left something out in my last post. Jon grove sold mite infested burmese to me and several others at the tucson show. Yeah what a guy. Hopefully youll buy something from him soon.

Old 12-11-2018, 06:33 AM   #156
LauraB
As I said back in 2014, "Karma's a " You earned that "bad guy" thread back then, lol. Naturally you want to claim ignorance of any Tucson show, blah blah. You may have produced some Suriname boas back then, but that is also when you made a bad name for yourself; admitting some real ignorance about mites and your quarantine practices.

Like I said, YOU are your own worst enemy. Keep on yacking your baloney dude.

And why would Web Slave give me an infraction? LOL. I did not call you names or post profanity. You don't like that I posted the link to your 2014 "bad guy" thread (and any interested readers make sure you start at page one; I posted the link to the second page).

I have already racked up plenty of infractions here over the years, lol, so you don't scare me.

Your words only make me laugh. And please remember when you say I know "NOTHING" about you, you are correct. I only know what I have read about you and posts written by you here at Fauna. That's all I need. And remember you know NOTHING about me either, tough guy, lol.

Old 12-11-2018, 06:45 AM   #157
dogshead3
Ah Laura bolt, I see youve been working hard trying to find some dirt on me and the best you could come up with was an old link where I bought some mite infested burmese from Jon Grove. Dr Funk informed me that Grove did the same to several other people that year from the tucson show. So I get it. Im a bad guy because I didnt want my boa collection infested with mites and the diseases that they carry. Your irrational form of logic continues. You need to try harder. You hope was no one would read the thread and you could smear me with insinuation of wrong doing. Snakes carrying mites also carry the diseases from the blood of the snakes they fed on. Apparently you weren’t aware of that.

Old 12-11-2018, 07:17 AM   #158
LauraB
Yawn. Keep trying to discredit me dude. You discredited yourself with the same irrational responses in 2014 and now in this thread. I only posted the link to the old thread to give readers an opportunity to get further info and allow them to form their own opinions. That is irrational? Yeah, okay.

I actually do know about snakes and mites, so what-the-freak-ever. I also would not ever kill a snake due to mites (as you admitted you did). I practice proper quarantine procedures and I would never fn freak out over mites, as you obviously have in the past. I actually know a whole lot about sepsis and blood bacteria (better go look up that word, lol) .

Pay up your $1.000 bet.

Old 12-11-2018, 07:24 AM   #159
NKhan
John no one is harassing you, Jeff W looks like he sent you some nasty messages. I don’t know Jeff or Matt. Don’t start accusing me of not have money. You’ll lose again. Or do you want to open your big mouth again. You already owe me $1000. If you don’t make that right then you are the real scammer.
I don’t know Jeff or Matt. I do know that you are a bully and no one likes a bully. Or someone that placed bets and does pay.

Old 12-11-2018, 07:38 AM   #160
Lucille
Now he is bringing back up the 4 year old thread where he describes how he froze baby snakes because he allegedly saw a mite (as is his usual practice, he never provided proof). I guess he wants to justify his horrible deeds.

Found an interesting description:

welcher - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com
https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/welcher
n someone who swindles you by not repaying a debt or wager. Synonyms: welsher Type of: chiseler, chiseller, defrauder, gouger, grifter, scammer, swindler. a person who swindles you by means of deception or fraud. Epsom knew him once as a welcher; and knew him no more. But he was a welcher, and I knew it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!