Inquiry: Rock Canyon Ranch - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-05-2004, 11:16 AM   #1
thebiggestb
Inquiry: Rock Canyon Ranch

I am thinking about doing a deal with Rock Canyon Ranch, and looking for some feedback.

Thanks,
Brett

Old 08-27-2008, 04:18 PM   #2
Jason Kuta
Thumbs up Good Guy

I just completed a transaction with Larry Briggs @ Rock Canyon Ranch and it went extremely smooth.

Larry's easy to talk too, knowledgeable and very professional. Good customer service!

The packaging was superb and the animals were absolute screamers! TOP NOTCH all the way........... Great experience!!!

If your looking for screamin Graybands at competitive prices, Larry's your man. I would recommend Larry Briggs @ Rock Canyon Ranch without hesitation.

Best Regards,
Jason Kuta

Old 08-29-2008, 03:09 AM   #3
maxrr
I met Larry at a show earlier this year and purchased a couple TP rats from him. He was great to deal with and had very nice animals. Definitely recommended!

Max

Old 08-29-2008, 10:50 PM   #4
MikeRusso
Larry is a good guy with nice animals. I have been friends with Larry for many years and we just completed our first transaction. He shipped me 4 animals and every step of the sale and shipment was top notch.

Hope this helps and Good luck!

~ Mike Russo

Old 01-10-2009, 09:28 PM   #5
ForkedTung
I recently completed a deal with Larry Briggs of Rock Canyon Ranch. He sent me 2.2 Thayeri Kings, one pair for me and another for a friend. Beautiful snakes, healthy, active and eating...Perfect packaging and mailed for my convenience. I would recommend phone calls ( in his ads) vs. emails for better communication. I would definitely buy from him again.

Old 01-11-2009, 04:35 AM   #6
kalismom3
larry seems to be very nice. i was going to order a kingsnake from him last month. i changed my mind told him to keep the $60.00 deposit for his troubles. 2 weeks later i got the same money order back i sent him. he's very honest!! steph

Old 01-29-2009, 07:16 PM   #7
WJS Herps
I know this is an older thread, but I thought I would throw my 2 cents in. I have purchased a pair of East of Sanderson Graybands from Larry and was very pleased with every step of the process. Great animals, great shipping, great communication, etc.

I would not hesitate to buy from him again (in fact I'm picking up a Christmas Mountain male from him tonight!)

Old 02-13-2009, 03:59 PM   #8
Lynn
Larry is a good guy.. He is one of the nicest people I know.I have sold to Larry and he is a man of his word..never let me down
Thanks Larry

Old 02-13-2009, 11:51 PM   #9
Mad4You2
I saw Larry at NARBC in Arlington Texas and his animals were stunning. If I was in the market for an animal he produced, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!