Bad Guy Olivierdudek1 (kezvogels) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-17-2009, 01:07 AM   #1
The Force
Olivierdudek1 (kezvogels)

I am new here, My Real Name: Nheellkamal Satthiyasilan.

I wanted to rear a Black & White Argentine baby Tegu and what I got was scammed by olivierdudek1 ( kezvogels@gmail.com ). Here is my thread:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=123421

He asked me to pay $100 only, he was pretending to be so kind etc, one of his emails showing his address:

"ok, you will just have the baby that you will want.
since we already have your address here, we will just do the flight reservations and the registration of the Tegu for delivery to your address. but please we need your complete or full names.
so here is the address of our financial secretary which you will use in doing the transfer of the money now by western union money transfer,
-names.........MAIMO OLIVIER
address.........123 CARREFOUR EMIA, D"LA
telephone.......+237-7490-9699
country..........CAMEROON
town..............DOUALA
zip code........00237

so please as soon as you do this transfer, you will just have to send us a copy of the transfer receipt or you send us all the transfer details ie the sender names as on receipt and the MTCN money transfer code.
as soon as we have this money here, we will just pay for the flight and you will be send all the flight details and informations for you to know when the tegu will arrive your destination airport.
as soon as it gets there, you will be informed by a phone call for to wait for the baby at home.
you should have nothing worry about as you will be delivered the baby at your home within 8-11 hours of flight from Cameroon.
waiting for your response.
director
cameroon
+237-956-8091"

I did and as soon as I did, he showed his true colour:

"HELLO,
GOOD MORNING,
PLEASE WE SORRY TO INFORM YOU OF THIS NOW, THE PET HAS BEEN REGISTERED AND THE TRANSPPORTATION FEES PAID TO YOUR ADDRESS TO BE SHIPPED TO THE KUALA LUMPUR, KLIA (KUL) MALAYSIA AIRPORT HAS BEEN HELD.
YOU HAVE TO PAY A REFUNDABLE TRAVEL INSURANCE FEE OF $450.00 FOR THE B/W TEGU BEFORE HE CAN TRAVEL AND WITHOUT WHICH THE TEGU CAN NOT TRAVEL.
THIS DECITION HAS BEEN ENFORCED BY THE MINISTRY OF PET AND LIVESTOCK,THAT EACH ANIMAL WHICH IS TRAVEL OUT OF CAMEROON MUST BE ENSURED AND THE MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED AS SOON AS THE BENEFITIARY RECEIVES HIS/HER PET IN GOOD HEALTH.
THIS INSURANCE WILL COVER YOUR PET FROM THE FOLLOWING
1)THEFT OR TRAFICKING
2)SICKNESS DURING THE JOURNEY
3)LOST OF PET DURING THE JOURNEY.
WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR THE INCONVINIENCES WE HAVE CAUSED YOU AND WE HOPE YOU ARE GOING TO COMPLY TO AIRPORT DEMANDS AND PAY THE INSURANCE SO THAT YOU TEGU CAN BE SHIPPED TO YOU.
SO PLEASE YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO RUSH AND DO THIS PAYMENTS NOW SO THAT THE TEGU CAN BE TARNSPORTED AND DELIVERED IN THIS FLIGHT NOW.
YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO USE THE SAME ADDRESS FOR THE PAYMENTS. PLEASE SORRY FOR ALL THIS BUT YOUR MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED TO YPOU CASH AS SOON AS THE DELIVERY AGENT GETS TO YPOUR HOME WITH THE TEGU THIS EVENING.
TH E FLIGHT IS SCHEDULED FOR 11:00AM THIS MORNING CAMEROON TIME.
THANK YOU FOR THE CORRPERATION
PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS.
REGARDS
DIRECTOR,
CAMEROON
+237-9956-8091"

Arrghh it pissed me off! I said no and he refused to return my money. Then he just became rude and started to ignore me. Then he said he would return but keeps saying the same old story ,"the airport is delaying to return your money," whenever I ask. Grrr.. I paid via western union, could I report the bank? I wish I listened to my instincts.. damn it!

Super Moderator Dennis Hultman says ,"looking at the ad that you posted and the user name you mentioned, The poster is out of Africa not CA as they stated. It looks like you have been hit by a scammer."

Here are the pictures of so called his tegus that he showed me, some claim they belong to other breeders. Well that should be obvious by now:

---

The last two pictures of the baby tegu is the one I wanted to buy as he claimed that it is a B & W Argentine Tegu but then I realized that isn't the case, it is a red or a hybrid of red & b&w..

Olivier, or whoever you are, payback will be a BITCH! Whether it's coming from me or someone or something else! When I said I would report if he does not return my money, he told me to do whatever I want. It does not feel good to be fooled, I wish I listened to my instincts instead of his drama. I told myself it would be ok, now I can let this anger consume me or I can just move on. If it is impossible for me to get my money back, fine, I learned my lesson. But he will pay...

Old 02-17-2009, 01:15 AM   #2
Dennis Hultman
The user name “olivierdudek1”

Quote:

Full Name
olivier dudek
Where did you hear about FaunaClassifieds?
news paper
Is using 77.220.15.130 on this forum.

It is out of Kenya.
Quote:
inetnum: 77.220.0.0 - 77.220.15.255
netname: ACL-WASH-NET1
descr: Wash NOC First Network
admin-c: NMC2005-RIPE
tech-c: NMC2005-RIPE
mnt-by: AFSAT-MNT
mnt-lower: AFSAT-MNT
mnt-routes: AFSAT-MNT
source: RIPE # Filtered

role: Network Management Center
address: Wilson Airport Langata Road
phone: +25420608617
fax-no: +25420608626
remarks: trouble: abuse@iwayafrica.com
admin-c: JN669-RIPE
tech-c: NMC2005-RIPE
nic-hdl: NMC2005-RIPE
remarks: Iway service
mnt-by: AFSAT-MNT
source: RIPE # Filtered
abuse-mailbox: abuse@iwayafrica.com
Also, the person is using the email address kezvogels@gmail.com

If you plug that email address into Google you will see many posts that this is a well known African scammer that targets the pet industry.

Old 02-17-2009, 01:35 AM   #3
The Force
I just did google search, wow so many.. I am not the only one. Here is one of the many I found:

"English bulldog puppies CAMEROON AFRICA PET SCAM!!!

Description
THERE IS NO BULLDOG. This idiot pet scammer is located in CAMEROON AFRICA.
This idiot scammer will ask interested buyers to pay for the dog's shipment, down payment, inoculations and any number of other miscellaneous fees. The victims wire money for the dogs but only get excuses for the delay. Instead, they're repeatedly asked for more money to cover additional "fees" invented by the scammer.

Greedy scammers will concoct even more fees that the victim needs to pay after the dog has been supposedly shipped.

BEWARE, THIS PET SCAM IS ALL OVER THE INTERNET.

You can identify these idiot pet scammers from Africa because they will insist you pay by money order or wire transfer. NEVER wire funds via Western Union, MoneyGram or any other wire service -- anyone who asks you to do so is a scammer.

Google “Cameroon Pet Scam†for more information.

ALL OFFERS OF PETS FROM CAMEROON AFRICA ARE SCAMS, WITHOUT EXCEPTIONS!"

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!