Info Herpterra - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-12-2009, 09:18 PM   #1
Herpterra
Herpterra

Just because of this Ron Billingsly incident i will go ahead and be open today i backed outa a deal as a buyer so i guess that makes me a bit of a bad guy.

Situation: I have every possible morph you could ask for in my ball collection except a WOMA i went to purchase one after research on who had the seemingly best. Mr. Clark was who i selected not to get over on anyone that isnt me ( i lost my bank card drunk in a bar) i sent an e-check for the funds (every echeck i have sent has been funded)

Now i have this thing comming up this weekend with a small group of people in FL mostly friends and what not for a reunion type thing but nothing fancy where they asked me to bring my collection and i wanted to be 100%

I dont need them after this weekend they arnt of age for any season yet so i chose to pass

I know he is protecting himself
I would do the same
I am not mad
I am not complaining
I am simply not needing them anymore
therefore i cancelled the transaction

just some info

thank you,

Jay

(may the opinions of faunas best ridicule me now)

Old 02-12-2009, 09:28 PM   #2
Mooing Tricycle
What?

Old 02-12-2009, 09:29 PM   #3
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpterra View Post
Just because of this Ron Billingsly incident i will go ahead and be open today i backed outa a deal as a buyer so i guess that makes me a bit of a bad guy.

Situation: I have every possible morph you could ask for in my ball collection except a WOMA i went to purchase one after research on who had the seemingly best. Mr. Clark was who i selected not to get over on anyone that isnt me ( i lost my bank card drunk in a bar) i sent an e-check for the funds (every echeck i have sent has been funded)

Now i have this thing comming up this weekend with a small group of people in FL mostly friends and what not for a reunion type thing but nothing fancy where they asked me to bring my collection and i wanted to be 100%

I dont need them after this weekend they arnt of age for any season yet so i chose to pass

I know he is protecting himself
I would do the same
I am not mad
I am not complaining
I am simply not needing them anymore
therefore i cancelled the transaction

just some info

thank you,

Jay

(may the opinions of faunas best ridicule me now)
Let me see if I follow this.
You wanted a woma. You contacted good ole Eddie and sent him the money for one. After that, something came up and you decided against the purchase. You then cancelled the transaction or did Ed refund you?
Is Ed now mad at you and you figured a pre-emptive post would lessen the blow?

Old 02-12-2009, 09:37 PM   #4
Herpterra

I dont know if Ed is mad at me or not but i am not about to sit around and be looked at as a bad buyer or distributer even a bad guy post wouldnt effect my dealings with my valued clients I am just stating that if anyone was gonna spread business and label me a so called "bad guy" then let me be the first to admit something that was wrong or possibly unjust I WILL buy those womas or another pair from him later when i get my bank card just not right now they wouldnt be of value to me until next breeding season.

so really I see this board as an aid to shed some light but i am not about to stand around and let issues be misinterpreted I am sure Ed will see i placed all the important details in here and i am not hiding anything.

Old 02-12-2009, 09:39 PM   #5
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
I'm not getting it~ your going to drag your entire collection of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpterra View Post
every possible morph you could ask for in my ball collection except a WOMA
From TN to FL~ just to show them off.......and you were going to buy a Woma just to show it off as well......and because you could not get it by this weekend you canceled the transaction.

Okay~ whatever you need I suppose...........

BUT~ What are the terms of the transaction you went into with Mr Clark? You said you sent an e-check and it sounds like you canceled it before it cleared.......but if Mr Clark was holding that animal for you then depending on the terms of the sale you agreed to he may be entitled to a non-refundable deposit. Read the emails you exchanged with him and make sure you don't owe him a deposit before you consider this a done deal.

Old 02-12-2009, 09:56 PM   #6
Herpterra

there was no tal of a deposite and if there was i would be sure to send it but there was not any talk of one

So on that note this is my last post in this section was going to FL to "show them off" and speak about them but i am proud of my collection therefor it is my right to "show them off" but any any instance i will just say that as it stands now Ed Clark has no probs with me in the matter of selling and hopefully doesnt have anything against me about buying either way I just wanted to have it noted that the ability to BACK OUT is a buyer/seller thing and as annoying as this post is, shouldnt be posted in here unless you absolutely got scammed. If you have a problem we all know to talk about it but not treat people like or black list them because of it.

I may not be in the fauna "good ol' boy" group but anyone who has ever bought an animal from me will agree I AM QUALITY! As a buyer and after he emailed me he wasnt sending them for a friday delivery due to the payment method (i fully understand him protecting himself) then i wouldnt need them until breeding season later this year around OCT.

Old 02-12-2009, 10:05 PM   #7
John E Dove

Someone please help me understand this one. I'm to old for this.
Mr. Clark, is there a problem here?

Old 02-12-2009, 10:09 PM   #8
Ed Clark
I dont understand this post at all.

This gentleman bought and paid for a pair of Woma balls last night.

Payment was made in the form of an e check that will clear on 18-20 of Feb.
there was a big rush to ship as soon as I recieved that uncleared e check.

I will not ship anything on an uncleared e check, not sure anyone would do that.

If the shipping was such an urgent rush payment should have been in another form such as an instant payment.

Old 02-12-2009, 10:18 PM   #9
John E Dove
Well I'm not sure but from what I think I'm reading here Mr. Daniel is say he has cancrled the deal. Has he notified you on that?

Old 02-12-2009, 10:45 PM   #10
Tiger Lilly
I believe (& Jay, correct me if I'm wrong), but as you said Steve, he is using this as a pre-emptive strike. I also believe it stems from this thread, regarding people that disagreed with him on his point of view:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=126616

Although I think it was a little premature on Jay's part, I think his intention was to ward off a [BAD GUY] thread. If that is the case, it may have been for nothing when he could've contacted Mr. Clark to let him know that he cancelled the e-check. He could have, at that time, discussed whether a [BAD GUY] thread was going to be posted on him...

Did I get that right?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
herpterra, j.daniel