Robert Haase DBA BS REPTILES - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-10-2004, 09:47 AM   #1
Earl H. Turner
Question Robert Haase DBA BS REPTILES

Has anyone done any business with this individual? He claims to have over 100+ alternas for sale ???? He also has other reptiles for sal....something doesn't sound correct--------E.Turner

Old 06-10-2004, 11:04 AM   #2
Wilomn
Didn't sloan use the name haas?

There have been so many threads about him around of late I don't remember for sure, but I think I heard that was one of his pseudonyms.

I think it was on fieldherpers.

Old 06-10-2004, 11:14 AM   #3
Earl H. Turner
Question Robert Haase

I am not sure but was told that this individual is the founder of the Robert Haase College of untruths and I guess lies...He sure seems to tell some whoppers...catching alternas in 50 degree weather; catching 10 in same night ___OK !!!! I just heard that Sloan is using another name---"Duckman" on internet---wonder why--maybe, it should read---duck man...I am sure this fellow doesn't have 100 +Gray Bands---I wonder ifhe knows what they look like ?? Take care, E.Turner

Old 06-10-2004, 05:08 PM   #4
Earl H. Turner
Unhappy Robert Haase--children

I am truly sorry I started this thread----HAD NO IDEA THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL HAD PROBLEMS---apparently children---need I say anymore----please do not add to this thread---sorry I even got his E-mail-----Thank you, E,Turner

Old 06-11-2004, 09:09 AM   #5
Earl H. Turner
Angry Robert Haase---unlawful use of a name

Someone is using other peoples names to post replies on Faunaclassifieds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The person(s) who are using this name ,I have found are young kids....my reference to children in my last post........questions arose during my correspondence with them that were totally without any reason or logic--ie., can you tame a King Cobra ??!!,etc. Should these morons contact anyone---the first thing they want, is to purchase a venomous species---tell them to GO AWAY and GROW UP !! I have no idea of their age but within a very short period of correspondence, you can tell that the other end is manned by a kid !!!! Oh, I know a individual by the name Robert Haase---he is a very knowledgable and competent herpetologist and a Marine Corps pilot !!!! Please be careful: one venomous snake--one bite----there will be hell to pay for anyone keeping any type of snake----venomous or otherwise..... E.Turner

Old 06-22-2004, 09:21 PM   #6
Keith Northrop
BS Once AGAIN!

Sounds like Sloan,I think the BS should of tipped you off.....Maybe
He is working for the Man?????

Old 10-23-2004, 12:01 PM   #7
Keith Northrop
SLOANS A SNITCH FOR TP&W

WATCH OUT FOR THIS PARASITE.......

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!