I'm a big kid now! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics related to Mammals.

Old 07-05-2006, 08:12 PM   #1
crotalusadamanteus
I'm a big kid now!

Figured i better go ahead and show some more pics of Sati. She is growing fast, and thinks she's all that and then some. She is a character, and loves people and kids, yet remains protective of what is hers. (yard and car and her first stuffed frog)

She's learning too. She comes, sits, tries to stay, and lays down fairly well when told. I really should work her more on the stay though. She could still use some manners too. (i.e. crotch nosing, knocking over neighbor kids when playing) LOL

Anyway, remember this................

Well, she's grown a little. She'll be 8 months in 12 days and around 55 lbs............

This is how she gives me the hand............

Anyway, hope ya enjoy. She's been good to me so far.
Rick

Old 07-05-2006, 08:20 PM   #2
ffollett
She just gets better with age. I love APBT's they always look like they have a smile on their face. Have you seen the understand a bull site?

Old 07-05-2006, 08:37 PM   #3
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffollett
She just gets better with age. I love APBT's they always look like they have a smile on their face. Have you seen the understand a bull site?
Never heard of that site. But i know i like pits. Ive had a few of them.

Thanks for the comp.
Rick

Old 07-05-2006, 08:39 PM   #4
crotalusadamanteus
just went there, I guess I lied, cuz i remember that site, just not the name

Old 07-05-2006, 08:48 PM   #5
K-Ran
What a beautiful girl! I love anything Bullie. We have a Bull Terrier and 2 Frenchies. All Bulldogs are wonderful!!!!!

Old 07-06-2006, 10:49 AM   #6
ms_terese
She's a beautiful girl

Old 07-06-2006, 06:04 PM   #7
crotalusadamanteus
Thanks everyone for the nice replies. She is a good pup, and I am sure will get even better. After all, look who owns her. LOL

Right now she is totally freakin out on the rain and thunder that are fast approaching us. I'll have to sign off in a minute or two.

Thanks again for the nice replies.
Rick

Old 07-06-2006, 06:38 PM   #8
ffollett
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
just went there, I guess I lied, cuz i remember that site, just not the name
Its a good site to send people to who have the normal prejudice against the breed.

Old 07-06-2006, 07:30 PM   #9
techgirl
She is a beautiful dog there rich. You have done a great job with her. Good to see she is doing so well

Old 07-06-2006, 09:14 PM   #10
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by techgirl
She is a beautiful dog there rich. You have done a great job with her. Good to see she is doing so well
Thanks, I feel guilty cuz I have been so tied up in work these past few months, I don't get to take her out as much as i'd like, but she seems to understand. LOL She settles for chewing on me foot. (She has a serious foot fetish BTW)

Bookmarked that site this time too. I can think of a couple to send it to.

Rick

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!