Good Guy Garrick DeMeyer at Royal Constrictor Designs - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-18-2013, 12:43 AM   #21
beballs
Garrick is an amazing breeder. I purchased a few pastels from him not too long ago. They eat like pigs! Seriously, sometimes i cant keep up with their appetite. Haha. Great animals, and great customer service.

I wouldnt think twice about doing business with him in the future.

Old 05-19-2013, 04:39 AM   #22
Sue Henson
I love seeing Garrick's name in good guy threads. It means I can jump in and agree with them. Garrick is a kind, professional, well versed breeder, one of the best in the industry. I have never had an issue with him or any of his animals. I've done business with him for over ten years now and will continue for at least the next ten.

Old 08-05-2014, 11:39 AM   #23
amfarberg
Beautiful Bumblebee

I purchased a 1.0 bumblebee ball python from Garrick DeMeyer at Royal Constrictor Designs and he just arrived--absolutely stunning, healthy, and the box was well packed to make sure he was safe the whole way. I'm surprised at how quickly he is adapting to his new home!

Garrick allowed me to pay part of the cost in the middle of this month (July 2014) and the rest of the balance at the end of it. He was very accommodating and a pleasure to talk to on the phone. He answered every question I had and more. He definitely knows his animals and he is absolutely top notch.

As many have said, I would not hesitate to do business with Garrick again. He is a knowledgable individual with a passion for his work, which makes buying from him a one-of-a-kind experience. Bravo!
__
Alex Farberg

Old 08-15-2014, 07:40 AM   #24
scosta56
Garrick

I as well have had quiet a few orders fulfilled by Garrick over a year time. I'd say around 3,000 dollars worth. I have also had a bad experience with Garrick on a 1800 dollar order that consisted of a 95% high white male pied, a 100% het pied female, a extremely reduced clown male, and lastly a 100% het clown girl. Paid my order off back in January I believe it was and waited for warmer weather to ship. Everything was great every few weeks I'd send over a email see how they were doing and they were fine. Until time to ship then I received a email that my high white male pied and 100% het pied girl were missing. They were "gone" in his words. He still had my clown male and het clown girl that he was gonna ship out still, but missed FedEx before it closed. So needless to say I didn't get any snakes that day because he missed my shipment as well as a overseas shipment. I got the pied for a steal a few months back and I have absolutely no proof as to if they were "stolen" or sold out from under me. I will give Garrick immense credit for trying to make it right by offering me 66% het clown pied, but I never accepted him. I paid for a 95% high white pied and the clown pied poss het was about 40-50% white. He did refund my money for the entire order however because I wound up canceling everything because half my order was missing. He was very fair to me so I definitely can't complain about anything regarding customer service my gripe was I paid 1800 dollars and half my.order went missing the other half was never shipped. Other than this one experience I have had great success with Garrick. I just personally would never buy from him again.

Old 08-15-2014, 09:02 AM   #25
AllBallsConstrictors
Quality Ball Pythons

We are happy to be able to say that a significant portion of our collection has come from Garrick @ Royal Constrictor Designs. We have made numerous purchases online and always had great customer service from order to delivery. We have also purchased from him at shows; it's hard not to once you see the quality of his animals in person. We have also called on him and his staff for advice. They have always been willing to answer questions even if it did not pertain directly to a purchase made through them. We highly recommend them!

Mike and Tina Cappellin
AllBallsConstrictors

Old 01-27-2015, 10:48 AM   #26
Lil_Muddawg
I Just received my Order of 1 Pastel Ball Python, and 1 Pewter Ball python. From Garrick DeMeyer @ Royal Crown Designs.

I ordered it sometime around 6-8pm I believe it was, on 1/25, an he it is 1/27 I got my snakes at 9:11AM this morning, VERY please with how fast they got here, I looked up to see how far they had traveled if coming only from the royal place to where I live, and it was 1,059 Miles exactly! So that means these lil guys been riding well over 1,059 miles wth the fedex people delivering other orders! So I expected when I unboxed the snakes for them to not wanna move around... ha, To my surprise within 5ish minutes they started moving around, I played with them both for over a hour but now I put them in there cage they need to rest lol, I have Not tried to feed the snakes yet, However I'm sure they will eat..
This was my first Online purchase, I was a little nervous about sending over 300$ to someone, due to a lot of scamms on the internet, Well, I can say 100% that Garrick DeMeyer at royal constrictor, is Not a scammer and Infact he emailed or Facebooked me often and pretty quick response as well! I asked specifically for the Brightest yellow on the pastel ball python, An I got a pretty bright yellow'd pastel!, I also asked for a brightest pewter ball, I received exactly what I wanted. I am VERY Please with Garrick DeMeyer buisiness and he is very professional and does care about his customers questions and concerns. My 2 balls I received from him are VERY healthy and there is No mites on either!

Will Definately buy from him again, Very pleased with how well everything was organized and how well the snakes was packaged in the box, they even had handwarmer pads under the plastic containers to keep them warm!

Old 01-27-2015, 10:55 AM   #27
Lil_Muddawg
Not to mention, My daughter was born 9/26/14, and my Pastel was born 9/26/14! I didn't realize the date til a family member showed it too me on the box. Now, That's pretty awesome. Just had to comment back to share that! :P

Old 01-31-2015, 07:49 PM   #28
beballs
Oh man Garrick is great. Bought a pair of pastels from him a good year ago and the eat like pigs. I'll be a returning customer for sure.

Old 04-04-2015, 12:30 AM   #29
PapayaPythons
I contacted Garrick about some het clowns and he was amazingly helpful - I didn't know about kinking in caramels (I was only out for clowns, but he had some DH's) and he took the time to keep me from making a bad investment in sibling dh's. I ended up buying a group of snakes from him and they are stunning - for example: a yb pastel female who eats like a pig and is still the prettiest example of the morph combo I've seen! Just stunning. He was communicative, the animals were perfectly packed, and he answered questions for me (related and unrelated) even after the transaction was completed. A stand up breeder.

Old 04-10-2015, 02:08 PM   #30
kinmaelstrom
As a possible customer (in Garrick's eyes anyway), he was very quick to assist me in both answering questions and giving guidance as me and my wife are looking at getting into breeding. He made sure I understood what combos to go with to get the best chances of getting exactly what we are looking for. Very quick in responding, and answering all of the "noob" questions I had. Cannot wait to start ordering BPs from him!

Jonathan Kinton

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!