SOLD!! SOLD!! 2022 female Toxic Anaconda - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 08-03-2022, 12:42 PM   #1
blichtenhan
SOLD!! 2022 female Toxic Anaconda

SOLD!!!This beautiful girl was a welcome surprise from two possible het parents. She is eating well of f/t pinks. If I were keeping any of my offspring this year, she would be first on the list, but I have no keepers this year. SOLD!!!

She is $1500. I will pay shipping.

Discounts for past customers and for multiple snakes purchased.

Please see some of my other ads, as I have cal kings and other hognose posted. I also have a male axanthic anaconda het snow that would pair nicely with this snake.

The best way to reach me is lakewaymedical@hotmail.com or text 512 626 0278.

Thanks for looking, Brad Lichtenhan

Austin, Texas.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
anaconda, axanthic, rare snakes, toffee, toxic