Bad Guy rider91923 Dan Jobes Scammer!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-25-2012, 10:52 PM   #1
barbie
rider91923 Dan Jobes Scammer!!!

So Dan Jobes said he wanted to make a traide. But the pics that he sent are right off google!! On the 21 of January Dan Jobes Asked if i wanted to make a trade he offerd up a female pied breeder as you can see from the pics below he sent pics of a baby and the pics are not even the same. The second snake was supposed to be het for pied probly not his pic either. Also he sent false paperwork stating the snakes wher pete kahls. Who does this guy think he is Beware!!!!
Attached Images

Old 01-25-2012, 11:19 PM   #2
barbie
hear are pics of the email
Attached Images

Old 01-26-2012, 12:03 AM   #3
Snake-Queen
I am slightly confused.

He wanted to trade the pieds for a snake(s) you have?
How do you know the pics are not his? What website(s) did they come from?

Shipping paper work shows a different name than the one you mentioned.

Old 01-26-2012, 05:21 AM   #4
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie View Post
Who does this guy think he is Beware!!!!
I don't know who he THINKS he is.....but that is Steven Miller (if that is his real name) back in action. Apparently there was too much attention to his antics, and his bpman850 account; so he created a new identity. For that reason, he has been removed.

Old 01-26-2012, 05:51 AM   #5
Wild West Reptile
Not to mention the paperwork says it's a 1.0 which is a male! This joker isn't very bright. How stupid can someone be…….

Old 01-26-2012, 09:51 AM   #6
barbie
He wanted to trade for Dunners!! Glad i asked questions, I would like to think Ponderosa snake for being very helpfull in the chat room Faunas chat is informative and helpfull!!!

Old 01-26-2012, 11:18 AM   #7
JustChad04
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
I don't know who he THINKS he is.....but that is Steven Miller (if that is his real name) back in action. Apparently there was too much attention to his antics, and his bpman850 account; so he created a new identity. For that reason, he has been removed.

Old 01-26-2012, 12:10 PM   #8
Ponderosa Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
This explains so much. bpman850 was in chat saying he had proof of his innocence on his phone, but did not know how to post it. All the while using another alias to try to scam someone else.

Anyways, glad you were not scammed barbie.

Old 01-26-2012, 05:10 PM   #9
Snake-Queen
Good job Harald!

I am no longer confused.

Glad you didn't get scammed Barbie.

Old 01-27-2012, 07:41 AM   #10
Utta
91923 isnt a zip code anywhere, could it be this guys birthday? 91/9/23? (Or 9/23/91for the people who haven't seen it any other way) or it could be a random set of numbers?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!