Bad Guy John Farr dogshead3 - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-11-2018, 07:54 AM   #161
LauraB
To be fair Lucille, I brought up and posted the 2014 thread, and his abhorrent behavior back then after I was reminded (thank you) that he was a long-time member. He did not bring it up.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=510457

Oops, I did it again.

Old 12-11-2018, 07:59 AM   #162
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogshead3 View Post
Lucille, I have a dog thats smarter than you and HEs dead!
Given the choice, I guess I'd rather be who I am, and alive, than smart as your dog, and dead. I'm thinking most people would make that choice.
You say you still have him, do you have a room in your house that you put your dead animals in? Such as your dead dog, and the baby snakes you killed?

Old 12-11-2018, 08:01 AM   #163
NKhan
DId this Jeff guy ever respond?

Old 12-11-2018, 08:11 AM   #164
Lucille
Naim he never responded to my email. I also sent Kingsnake a link to show them what kind of vendor John is. They did not respond either, but I'm thinking that Kingsnake buyers reading the BOI who see that John allegedly reports those who try to buy his snakes, to the FBI, will be forewarned.

Old 12-11-2018, 08:16 AM   #165
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
brought up.
By bring up I meant responding to so that it is brought up to the top of the postings. He is now posting on that old thread trying to justify his actions.

I'm grateful for your links though, that thread says a lot about who he is.

Old 12-11-2018, 10:31 AM   #166
mwmueller
Attempting to reason with this guy is like teasing a monkey that can only manage to fling poop on himself.

Copy attached of another unsolicited message today from Mr.. Farr, who I have previously, and publicly, asked to refrain from contacting me.
Attached Images

Old 12-11-2018, 10:37 AM   #167
NKhan
SO he was trying to sell both of the the same snake on the same day?

Hey scammer John Farr are you going to settle your bet or are you use to running your mouth?

Old 12-11-2018, 10:44 AM   #168
nickolasanastasiou
Make sure to read his emails in that thread if anyone missed them. There were the snakes he killed which had mites (of some kind) and then there were the snakes he killed that were "aggressive" (presumably as babies).
Attached Images

Old 12-11-2018, 11:02 AM   #169
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by NKhan View Post
SO he was trying to sell both of the the same snake on the same day?
To be fair a critter is not considered sold until someone has put money down on it. For every buyer out there you get dozens of tire kickers who disappear when it's time to break out the checkbook.

Old 12-11-2018, 11:11 AM   #170
MissFirefly
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Make sure to read his emails in that thread if anyone missed them. There were the snakes he killed which had mites (of some kind) and then there were the snakes he killed that were "aggressive" (presumably as babies).
As if euthanizing "aggressive" snakes wasn't bad enough, he opts for a method that is painfully cruel and inhumane - absolutely horrendous.

If anyone needs further information on this, you can read page 6 of a document released by the University of Melbourne at https://staff.unimelb.edu.au/__data/...iles-FINAL.pdf.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!