Bad Guy Reptile Addicts / Fred Kick - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-20-2011, 09:14 AM   #21
Nivea987
I dont see anybody claiming to be an expert nor does a vet report have anything to do with my question. P.s. Its lesson and freakin. There is even a spell check button.

Old 11-20-2011, 11:33 AM   #22
zzzdanz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivea987 View Post
I dont see anybody claiming to be an expert nor does a vet report have anything to do with my question. P.s. Its lesson and freakin. There is even a spell check button.
"I am sorry for the loss reguardless".....Go teach spelling in the proper forum.

Old 11-20-2011, 12:44 PM   #23
Nivea987
No thanks. Im good. Besides on a hundred other topics people make the same observation about insignificant post.

Old 11-20-2011, 01:24 PM   #24
gsrept
I can pullup a while bunch of posts in the BOI where even though the seller is clearly at fault, people still turn it around on the buyer. I am getting tired of seeing the buyer get the shaft when its no fault of thier own that a dirty dealer sells them crap, oh wait its not there fault they bought it from some one else and did not have time to look at the animal before flipping. so much for quarintine practices. like i said before i hope you get every dime back from them, maybe then they will stop burning other hobbyists.

Old 11-20-2011, 01:25 PM   #25
gsrept
whole* not while

Old 11-20-2011, 01:38 PM   #26
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Chris anyone keeping snakes should know how to deal with a retained eye cap if the situation arises. the easiest way to prevent retained eye caps is to maintain your snakes at the proper humidity, then it rarely happens.
I do understand your point Ed, but the eyecaps weren't accumulated under the OPs care and extreme caution is warranted where multiple eyecaps are involved, not just one or two.

Old 11-20-2011, 01:55 PM   #27
Nivea987
Where in this whole thread did anybody blame the op?

Old 11-20-2011, 01:56 PM   #28
gsrept
so just because the kicks recieved the animal with multiple retained eye caps, thats ok to resell to someone else.

Old 11-20-2011, 01:57 PM   #29
Nivea987
I guess he thinks that way! Maybe he should team up with glades? Lol

Old 11-20-2011, 02:05 PM   #30
gsrept
Quote:
My question to the op is. First you stated you didnt wann as drive a half hour for live feeders because this is the only snake you have. Then you proceed to say I will not be purchasing anymore for at least 6 months for the safety of your other snakes. Why contradict yourself openly to him? Doesnt help your case
Your question the way it is worded you are putting blame on the buyer. I just do not see your point she stated that she had other snakes, she was told it ate frozen thawed and did not want to drive to have to get live. remember we are talking about a rosey boa they area very easy snake to take care of, i have had multiple captive bred animals and all willing take frozen thawed, very simple snake was sick the kicks or reptile addicts or what ever they are going by now are in the wrong.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!