Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 178 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-28-2017, 12:22 AM   #1771
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I think Ming keeps on trying to bury this post of mine, He has really lost his composure after I wrote it.
Over 400 people at Iguana fest, raised over $60,000 dollars for conservation? Does that look like sign of people distancing themselves from Ty?

When one of the good people found out about OP's lawsuit against Ty several months back, he got a group of people to donate even more money to the IRCF.

"How many more associates of Ty will be burned by his behaviors in the future? I think those who read this thread will want to distance themselves from Ty, and in my opinion that is why you were hired Ming, so that Ty does not lose his business connections over this account of what his real behavior consists of."

are you kidding me?

Old 05-28-2017, 12:33 AM   #1772
D4saken1
>When one of the good people found out about OP's lawsuit against Ty several months back, he got a group of people to donate even more money to the IRCF.

>When one of the good people found out about OP's lawsuit against Ty several months back

>When one of the good people found out

>Good people

Implying ay? Seems to sound like anyone reading this thread not on TYs side isn't a good person, or that's at least how your implication sounds. That those on TYs side are good so we assume others are?

I don't even really comment much. I am just a average reptile owner really.

You leave a really bad taste in my mouth. You may not care but I feel you turn a lot of possible customers for yourself off of you. I am just one person but it doesn't seem as if in this thread many others fancy your attitude and wording.

Whatever I guess I got sucked in but it's apparent you are on the aro g side of the way Fauna visitors on this thread view TY and now probably yourself.

Again. I am one person so oh well I expect some retort about my being worthless to the subject since I am not a big breeder or lawyer but I do represent something. Customers.

Old 05-28-2017, 12:33 AM   #1773
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
Ming wing or whatever your name is
You really should just stop posting as even your attempts at deflection have lost all substance and you are now , more than ever, just a sad joke
No, scratch that, you are not even funny any more so make that just sad.....
this whole post has become a sad joke and an eye sour for everybody that has to read it. OP sues Ty instead of giving him address, OP realizes she would not get more than $400 in lawsuit, OP posts on Fauna, Fauna causes OP to say not so nice things, OP ends lawsuit against Ty, Ty sues OP, OP accepts donations to her legal fund.

Old 05-28-2017, 12:37 AM   #1774
Dahliasmom2012
What a nightmare. Sugarhedgie I hope you get what you were owed soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-28-2017, 02:29 AM   #1775
Sugarhedgie
finally

Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
Over 400 people at Iguana fest, raised over $60,000 dollars for conservation? Does that look like sign of people distancing themselves from Ty?

When one of the good people found out about OP's lawsuit against Ty several months back, he got a group of people to donate even more money to the IRCF.
hmmmmmmm
SMH
you do realize some things you say are working against you right ? lol

Old 05-28-2017, 02:30 AM   #1776
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahliasmom2012 View Post
What a nightmare. Sugarhedgie I hope you get what you were owed soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thank you !!!!!

Old 05-28-2017, 02:39 AM   #1777
ElliotNess
I seriously cannot believe that Turtle Slave is really that stupid. It makes me wonder where society is headed if he is a representative. Wow... seriously who actually believes crap he has to say....

Old 05-28-2017, 03:54 AM   #1778
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4saken1 View Post
>When one of the good people found out about OP's lawsuit against Ty several months back, he got a group of people to donate even more money to the IRCF.

>When one of the good people found out about OP's lawsuit against Ty several months back

>When one of the good people found out

>Good people

Implying ay? Seems to sound like anyone reading this thread not on TYs side isn't a good person, or that's at least how your implication sounds. That those on TYs side are good so we assume others are?

I don't even really comment much. I am just a average reptile owner really.

You leave a really bad taste in my mouth. You may not care but I feel you turn a lot of possible customers for yourself off of you. I am just one person but it doesn't seem as if in this thread many others fancy your attitude and wording.

Whatever I guess I got sucked in but it's apparent you are on the aro g side of the way Fauna visitors on this thread view TY and now probably yourself.

Again. I am one person so oh well I expect some retort about my being worthless to the subject since I am not a big breeder or lawyer but I do represent something. Customers.
Sadly this post has turned into a facebook vs. Fauna battle in addition to the op vs Ty issue. Sadly this turns into more name calling than anything else. in 5 years fauna will be gone, before fauna there was yahoo groups. Nothing is forever. In another 5 years many of the old timers here will be dead. It is up to u to decide what is good or bad. To me, a little conservation is good.

Old 05-28-2017, 04:32 AM   #1779
Skinker
Quote:
OP sues Ty instead of giving him address, OP realizes she would not get more than $400 in lawsuit, OP posts on Fauna, Fauna causes OP to say not so nice things, OP ends lawsuit against Ty, Ty sues OP, OP accepts donations to her legal fund.
I've been keeping up with this thread since the beginning but haven't commented - reckon folks are tackling the angles pretty well without me - but are you honestly reading with an unbiased opinion, Ming? I always thought Ty was a good fellow, he sure seemed to do plenty of good with his time and money. It's obvious that Michelle just rubbed him the wrong way and everything would get sorted out in the end. This was my hope because I really wanted to like Ty. Unless he can swallow that pride and fix this, the outcome of any judgement or trial won't change my worsening opinion of the man. Here's my recollection of the events to date:

Michelle enters and wins a raffle that Ty held to benefit IRCF, there are multiple other winners. Communications between the 2 deteriorate - it seems either party had their own reasons for suspecting less than scrupulous activity. Ty gets short with Michelle and lays a blind ultimatum on her - after not adhering the rules of the raffle set forth by himself, this seems doubly unfair. He then, flat out, tells Michelle to sue him, so she does and Ty countersues. Due to different state laws regarding raffles, the judge recommends Michelle look into filing in Ty's state, Florida, since winning in her state would simply mean a $400 reimbursement for the tickets bought. In order to do this, they dismiss Michelle's suit without prejudice(so she could reopen it at a later date if needed) and she seeks council in Florida. On the other hand, Ty's is dismissed with prejudice, so he cannot make the same countersuit again. Someone correct me please if I'm wrong but that's how I interpreted what I was reading. Ty then posts on facebook that he won the case, how it was "dismissed" and only shows part of the letter so as to twist the outcome to his design. He seemed to be rallying for support where he has 100% control of what is and isn't posted.

I could almost understand Ty not wanting to post here and letting his lawyers take care of things but then he seems to have no problem posting about it on facebook - where he can control the information to garner support. Going through and rereading some things, what really ticks me off is when Ty makes his one post here and basically says, "I'm off to have a lovely visit with friends/family, it isn't worth me troubling over" while leaving this huge unfairness just hanging over Michelle's head for the holiday season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by typherp View Post
I have no time to read all the comments or even the initial complaint made by Michelle as I rather spend my valuable time during this precious season with my family and friends. It's is just a speck of irritation on my glass-is-always-full-life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by typherp View Post
I am currently dictating this response in flight so that once at home, I would not waste my valuable time on this. This will be my one and only post. I'll let others judge me for my actions positive or negative. This time of the year is great and fun time for me and I wish everyone the same---great holiday season filled with love of family and friendship. Here's looking at 2017 with open arms and open hearts.
Well, here we are, almost half a year later and she's still struggling to get her due and Ty is still willfully ignoring an injustice that would take him literally 2 minutes to correct. Does Michelle not deserve to spend more time with friends and family instead of dealing with all this crap, Ty? You're putting her through the wringer over, as far as I can tell, a simple misunderstanding. Just fix it already and let people move on with their lives. Stop getting mixed up in semantics, she paid for tickets and her name was drawn. You owe this woman an apology too, I'm not sure how you can not see that you do. At this point, I'm pretty sure the only thing that's keeping you from doing right is the admitting you were wrong bit. That's growth, Ty, simply a part of life. I reckon you'll feel a lot better once you do.

Old 05-28-2017, 06:22 AM   #1780
Lucille
Quote:
is that what old people do?
I really have to laugh when the paid help gets so frustrated because people are seeing through their paid for attempts to exonerate Ty's unpardonable behavior that they resort to digs about age. Certainly it means that they have been backed into a corner and have no actual facts left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I can tell by your reactions that you were caught unaware by the various statutes that appear to have been violated when Ty admitted in pleadings that he ran the raffle, and you are in my opinion being paid to make up theories that will persuade reading minions that there is no problem for Ty.

Unfortunately, that is not the reality here. Who would want to do business with someone who appears to do whatever he wants, laws and morals be damned?

I do not really feel sorry for the IRCF, the law is clear and they could have been a good influence and done right by Michelle, but now they are forever tarred in the opinions of some by their poor choices.

How many more associates of Ty will be burned by his behaviors in the future? I think those who read this thread will want to distance themselves from Ty, and in my opinion that is why you were hired Ming, so that Ty does not lose his business connections over this account of what his real behavior consists of.
Perhaps you should not be caught by surprise, but then again, their is not much you can do to create support for Ty's poor behavior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safierdrgn View Post
So I've been keeping up with this thread...I'm one of THOSE people that has read every single post. Yes I have no life.

I looked up the amended case tonight and I'm a bit baffled by what Ty's attorney has said(or was this him?). I've only screenshotted one bit, which is attached to this post. I've highlighted the parts that are baffling me.

From what I've seen numerous times in this thread, raffles are illegal in Florida unless conducted by a non-profit, and I thought she sent monies to IRCF not Ty himself.

You can find the case #17000266CA here to read the entire bit.
https://courtsweb.co.charlotte.fl.us...me.aspx/Search
Thank you for your insightful post #1725 highlighting some the laughable pleadings, and the link.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu