Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 234 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-24-2018, 07:06 PM   #2331
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanKS View Post
Ty did not show up, ignoring the Courts previous orders.
Wouldn't a no-show, defying a court order, automatically get a default judgement in Michelle's favor? Or maybe I'm missing something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
Thank you for the concise update Nathan.
Yes, thanks, Nathan!

Old 07-24-2018, 07:11 PM   #2332
Black Adder
[quote=Insomniac101;2089103]Wouldn't a no-show, defying a court order, automatically get a default judgement in Michelle's favor? Or maybe I'm missing something.

I believe Parks no show was in regard to HIS claim so technically as the judge dismissed that then yes it did go in Michelles favour.
Next up is actually Michelles motion against Parks.

At least I think that was the gist of it.

Old 07-24-2018, 07:13 PM   #2333
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac101 View Post
Wouldn't a no-show, defying a court order, automatically get a default judgement in Michelle's favor? Or maybe I'm missing something.
I believe Parks no show was in regard to HIS claim so technically as the judge dismissed that then yes it did go in Michelles favour.

At least I think that was the gist of it.

No idea how first post got the quote messed up, this is what I tried to do..lol

Old 07-24-2018, 08:26 PM   #2334
NathanKS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac101 View Post

Yes, thanks, Nathan!
No, your missing that there are two different claims here.

The first, and now dismissed one was Ty accusing Michelle of defamation.
The second, and one continuing is Michelle’s claim that ty ran an illegal raffle and did not follow through (I can’t recall the exact legal claims brought by Michelle’s lawyer at this time)

Old 07-24-2018, 08:34 PM   #2335
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
Quote:
No, your missing that there are two different claims here.

The first, and now dismissed one was Ty accusing Michelle of defamation.
The second, and one continuing is Michelle’s claim that ty ran an illegal raffle and did not follow through (I can’t recall the exact legal claims brought by Michelle’s lawyer at this time)
Oh, okay. Thanks, guys; I really didn't want to go back through a thousand posts tonight!

Old 07-24-2018, 11:30 PM   #2336
Lloyd Heilbrunn
Quote:
. Michelle's lawyer will likely request a default judgement between now and the next hearing on 7/30. If it is not responded too, Michelle will win. If it is responded too, The case will go to trial.
Generally, in Florida, even with a default, there needs to be a trial on damages.

Old 07-25-2018, 07:58 PM   #2337
snakesareawesome
#MichelleWillPrevail I give her credit she has stuck this thing out and seems to be willing to go the distance to hold this man accountable for his actions.

Old 07-25-2018, 08:21 PM   #2338
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesareawesome View Post
#MichelleWillPrevail I give her credit she has stuck this thing out and seems to be willing to go the distance to hold this man accountable for his actions.
It's going to be a good day when she wins. It will show others that the big Dawgs aren't untouchable.

Old 07-26-2018, 02:31 PM   #2339
AllisonLeigh
This has had to have been incredibly stressful and frustrating for Michelle, I too am very impressed she's stuck it out. Not many would have had the tenacity to, and that's exactly what people like Ty bank on. So glad this was the outcome from Ty's claims, can't wait to hear what the outcome from Michelle's are!

Old 07-26-2018, 09:30 PM   #2340
predators
The first long process is winning the case...Collecting is a whole nother battle

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu