Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 45 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-03-2017, 11:07 AM   #441
Mike (The M)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro B View Post
Aren't you an attorney Lucille? I remember somebody once looked into your background suspecting you were and discovered that you were? I'm not into stalking so I'm not gonna bother but either way I agree, a real lawer would have used different terminology, and would've said they'd ad fauna to the lawsuit if they found enough probobly cause to do so. Implying that fauna is party to a crime when there's no proof of such non-sense would give fauna grounds to sue him for libel and slander especially if that accusation would've been made publicly, and any lawer would know not to put things in such stupid terms and wording.
Well, I'm not an attorney. But I can tell you that slandering has to be verbal. This would only be considered libel, and it has to be false. Since all of it is true, there is no grounds. He would also have to prove a tangible loss to his business.

I find it highly amusing that he stated previously he was above all of this, but secretly reached out to Rich to try and have it removed. People try to throw these words around to sound smart. I do not doubt his intelligence, as I do believe his history indicates that he was a real estate mogul once upon a time, and that is where he made his money.

I have no doubt that he is well versed in the language of legalese, and how to present a good case on its face. But that is really a scare tactic.

Old 01-03-2017, 11:39 AM   #442
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike (The M) View Post
I have no doubt that he is well versed in the language of legalese, and how to present a good case on its face.
He was invited to be part of a reptile law panel. All of his past honors make his action with Michelle all the more surprising.
Ty, just give Michelle a holdback or $3,000.
Attached Images

Old 01-03-2017, 12:08 PM   #443
Insomniac101
I think we should go toilet-paper his house.

Old 01-03-2017, 12:14 PM   #444
Dro B
[quote=Mike (The M);1971101]Well, I'm not an attorney. But I can tell you that slandering has to be verbal. This would only be considered libel, and it has to be false. Since all of it is true, there is no grounds. He would also have to prove a tangible loss to his business.

I find it highly amusing that he stated previously he was above all of this, but secretly reached out to Rich to try and have it removed. People try to throw these words around to sound smart. I do not doubt his intelligence, as I do believe his history indicates that he was a real estate mogul once upon a time, and that is where he made his money.

I have no doubt that he is well versed in the language of legalese, and how to present a good case on its face. But that is
Whoever wrote it is not well versed at all, be it his lawer or him pretending to be a lawer, it was a laughable attempt.

Old 01-03-2017, 12:57 PM   #445
DavidBeard
The final nail in Ty's reputation's coffin. Gotta say, I didn't think he would be stupid enough to do it in this fashion.....bravo!

Old 01-03-2017, 01:25 PM   #446
Chris Kennard
Im curious as to who the "good friend" who sent Ty a "brief message" as posted in his only response here (post #77). Quite a lengthy post for someone who has "no time to read all the comments or even the initial complaint (yeah, right). Referring to Michelle as "just a speck of irritation on my glass-is-always-full-life" speaks volumes to the insignificant regard he holds for anyone less than a fan or anyone not in his financial bracket/celebrity status. I call that arrogance. If you want something from Ty (even if owed to you), you must feed his ego by groveling for it, as displayed by his statement, "if she approached me and asked for money (notice he didn't say "the money I owe her), "I would have most likely"... blah, blah, blah. Michelle made a decision to spend 400 bucks for a chance to win a baby albino blue (not purple, pink, yellow...) produced by Ty or $3000. She got JACK SQUAT! Part of the lawsuit should include false advertising.

Old 01-03-2017, 03:36 PM   #447
Lucille
Word gets around fast, and with over 32,000 views here, I bet a bunch of people are talking. I wonder how he steers the conversation when this issue is brought up by those around him.
I see pictures of him with reptile enthusiasts, surely some of them must be thoughtful, reasonable people and have urged him to do the right thing.

Old 01-03-2017, 05:51 PM   #448
LizardGuy123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
I'll agree that there are some mistakes that seem to make it pretty clear that no real attorney had any part in writing any of that. Ty Park, however, definitely hasn't come across as a particularly skilled writer, so spelling/grammatical errors definitely don't exclude him at all.

When something comes along that's this plump, juicy and tempting, you pretty much have to assume it's bait. The fact that "typherp@aol.com" is his actual email address seems kind of hard to explain away, though.
Definitely sounds like an Asian wrote this....before u go and scream racist on me, let me just say that I am myself an Asian and I know how Asians who aren't well versed or fluent in the English language speaks and writes...that's what led me to believe that the post I commented on earlier, in fact could've been written by Ty himself...He's already stooped lower than any of us could've imagined so I wouldn't put it past the man to go the distance...

Old 01-03-2017, 08:06 PM   #449
Mech
Hi guys,
Andy here.
I don't post much.
I have never met spoke or had business dealings with Ty.
I have no horse in this race.
Ty has always seemed ok by me until this.
One thing that was maby only mentioned once is culture influence might be a factor in this and I'm thinking that might be the case.
I am a naturalized US citizen.
English is my third language.
Most people wouldn't know that.
That said some people from different cultures have different views/values when it comes to things.
I know I do.
Having said that I don't think anybody can change a value/belief held by others.
If you wanted to make a river run the other way you might have better results.
There are ways to go around this but it would be awfully inappropriate for me to say.
I hope Michelle gets her value out of this deal.
I hope the best for you Michelle.
Andy

Old 01-03-2017, 09:26 PM   #450
Alexandersalamander
His race shouldn't be of any consequence in this, and race aside, I think that business practices are pretty universal

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu