Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 99 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-06-2017, 03:12 PM   #981
zovick
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJReptiles View Post
Very interesting new on this case it seams.
Michelle asked the court in MA to dismiss that case (without prejudice) because the states of FL and AZ are working on it. It is NOT a victory for Ty Park even though he seems to think so.

Old 03-06-2017, 04:08 PM   #982
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by zovick View Post
Michelle asked the court in MA to dismiss that case (without prejudice) because the states of FL and AZ are working on it. It is NOT a victory for Ty Park even though he seems to think so.

yes i asked for it to be dismissed because all i was going to get was the 400 plus the 100 filing fees because in my state raffles are illegal.
i would rather try to get what is actually owed than the $500

ty sees it as a victory. lol

his offer to me of $400 was an insult

i have retained an attorney and he sent the ircf a demand letter

Old 03-06-2017, 04:13 PM   #983
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by zovick View Post

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 03-06-2017, 04:14 PM   #984
Sugarhedgie
Ty Park added 2 new photos.
1 hr ·
Good news: the Judge dismissed the case against me from Michelle C.
Bad news: now she is pursuing a judgment against IRCF.
WE WILL FIGHT THIS TILL THE END!!! I will not be bullied into doing something I believe is wrong!!!

Nicholas D'Andrea Great to hear about the dismissal. Why can't she get a clue
Like · 1 · 1 hr

Ty Park I don't know but what kind of person will go after a non profit organization that has done nothing but good for the iguanas and other endangered species? I'm mad as hell and she will regret this because I'm going to go after her with everything I have---under the law.
Like · 25 · 1 hr · Edited

Nicholas D'Andrea We are all behind you buddy anything we can do please ask. We plan on coming to iguana fest possibly next year
Like · 3 · 1 hr

Ingrid Machado Good...she needs to be taught a lesson on totally frivolous law suits ...and a lesson on courtesy towards others.
Like · 3 · 1 hr

Ingrid Machado Did you have to travel all the way to MA for this frivolous law suit?...if so can you counter sue for your costs?
Like · 1 hr

Ty Park No. I had set up a phone in but they didn't event call me back as I think the judge already made the decision based on the facts.
Like · 5 · 1 hr

Ingrid Machado Well good...they must now also dismiss the rest of the suits...this was so ridiculous ..sorry you had to go thru this...
Like · 1 · 1 hr

Deb Blagg Great news!
Like · 2 · 1 hr

Ian Schneider Have the non profit counter sue and get a large donation for winning
Like · 10 · 1 hr

Deb Blagg Now there's an idea!
Like · 2 · 1 hr

Tim Coble Hang in there and keep on fighting, Ty!
Like · 1 · 51 mins

Cindy Bridger Boyd Happy to hear the case against you was dismissed, but unhappy that she's going after a non-profit! Ridiculous! 😡
Like · 2 · 51 mins

Anthony Smith Some people are just rediculous.
Like · 1 · 48 mins

Cudia Ariel She has no leverage
Like · 1 · 45 mins

Wendy Schoon Awesome news for you, yet disappointing news that she is going to stoop as low as to try and now sue a non profit.... she has nothing to stand on going after them....you are the one that did the raffle.... people anger me 😣😣😣😣😣
Like · 2 · 43 mins

Cudia Ariel Go after her for defamation of character, harassment, and emotional distress.. It's time.
Like · 4 · 42 mins

Ty Park No comment
Like · 5 · 39 mins

Ty Park I talked to my attorney about the IRCF case today. He told me it's nothing to worry about.
Like · 8 · 42 mins

Wendy Schoon That's fantastic news!!
Like · 2 · 41 mins

John Binns The IRCF has never encountered any situation like this in all the years we worked hard to help save species. But then conservation always has new challenges and threats; I guess this is one of them to add to the list... another day in paradise ;-)
Like · 6 · 42 mins

Ty Park Hang in there John Binns. We will fight this frivolous lawsuit, if it comes to that, together.
Like · 7 · 41 mins

John Binns Thank you Ty. You are always there to support us, in assitance, conservation or the threats. We shall champion this so we can continue on with our work!
Like · 7 · 37 mins

Samie Trawets I've followed this since the first time u posted, I thought it was ridiculous then and i still do now, even more so now that she's going after a non profit organization, what is she possibly gaining from all of this? Besides bad PR. It's a shame really.

Keep strong and know a whole community is behind you.
Like · 2 · 40 mins

Sarah Hagen Ircf ??? What is that Ty Park
Like · 37 mins · Edited

Tammy DiPaolo International Reptile Conservation Foundation..
Like · 2 · 24 mins

Sarah Hagen Shes going after ur organization?
Like · 35 mins

Robbie Stacey Congrats Ty Park glad to hear now start posting more pictures of them beautiful animals
Like · 29 mins

Michelle Bell Glad yours was dismissed.....how in the bloody hell is she going after the IRCF. Imo this shows she is just out for money. To try to take that from a foundation that is trying to save species is paticularly .....well let's just say....it infuriates me
Like · 3 · 27 mins

Ty Park I said that from the beginning that she's just after the money. That's why I won't settle no matter what as I hate greed. $5000 is nothing to me but it won't go to a greedy person.
Like · 7 · 20 mins · Edited

Michelle Bell Smh.....I have words but can't say them😡
Like · 1 · 20 mins

Tammy DiPaolo You have nothing to worry about as you are a respected Man in the Reptile Community and she is a nothing.. You have all of us plus more on your side.. Sunny day's are ahead
Like · 2 · 19 mins

Annie Smith Bellar What would be the purpose of suing the IRCF? Did you donate the raffle money to them
To me this woman is really off her rocker she's nothing but money hungry and trying to get her name notarized
Like · 1 · 10 mins · Edited

Ingrid Machado Well, I think she did now get her name recognized ..not in a good way
Like · 1 · 8 mins · Edited

Annie Smith Bellar This woman is really nuts going after a non-profit organization what does she think she's going to get out of it her money back the court will probably do the same thing Ty won his case they'll just look at that
Like · 1 · 5 mins

Shawn Heflick Wow...trust me, Ty...people can be petty, manipulative and care not for the good people do.

Stay strong!
Like · 1 · 10 mins

Griphin Fletcher What kind of greedy person goes after a non profit organization? That's absurd. Best of luck to you!
Like · 6 mins

Christopher Supper What a jerk!
Like · 5 mins

Julie Bergman I and the whole reptile community should not forget this woman who gets her case dismissed then sues a non-profit, taking funds away that are meant for a great cause. What a low-life!
Like · 3 mins

Mike Matson Stay strong Ty
Like · 2 mins

Old 03-06-2017, 04:36 PM   #985
Sugarhedgie
Cindy Steinle Going after IRCF? my IRCF? Book me a flight.
Like · 2 · 27 mins

Becky Pellecchia Thank you Ty❤️
Like · 21 mins

Janet L Margelowsky YAY! Good news!
Like · 13 mins

Pamela Rasha Unbelievable!
Like · 12 mins

Margaret Setterholm She sounds twisted. You might want a restraining order to keep her away from the farm, and you, and any IRCF event. I've seen this kind of thing where the person gets obsessed and menacing. Protect yourself and the iguanas from her madness. A judge will order her to keep away if you ask.
Like · 1 · 8 mins

Mike Curtin It is my understanding that because the donations for the raffle went directly to IRCF, and because IRCF chose the winners, they are legally responsible for making sure participants received their prizes. Ty simply donated the prizes.
Unlike · 1 · 6 mins

Bobby Sedane i'm on your side!!!!!
Like · 2 mins

Old 03-06-2017, 05:05 PM   #986
Sugarhedgie
this is the last post. tys page is public, anyone can go see it on his page but he conveniently shut off public comments..
he has me blocked

but now hes implying the ircf was not involved that this was his raffle. if ty is not a non profit ty having a raffle would be illegal.... SMH

Mike Curtin It is my understanding that because the donations for the raffle went directly to IRCF, and because IRCF chose the winners, they are legally responsible for making sure participants received their prizes. Ty simply donated the prizes.
Unlike · 1 · 31 mins

Ty Park And I tried to get her address, TWICE, to send her prize but she refused to send me the address. Then she sues me. Only course I felt right after that is to just refund her the money which she refused.
Like · 2 · 20 mins · Edited

Mike Curtin I've followed the whole situation. I was only speaking to why she would pursue IRCF after having her suit against you dismissed.
Like · 19 mins

Ty Park Mike Curtin I ran the raffle. I made the decision to choose IRCF as the beneficiary of the raffle. I ASKED IRCF to choose the winners for me. I'm the responsible person not IRCF---but it will be decided in court. No worries.
Like · 1 · 15 mins

Old 03-06-2017, 05:28 PM   #987
Herpin Man
The amount of devotion to Ty demonstrated in the above facebook posts- and the amount of vitriol directed at Michelle- is absolutely breathtaking. Do none of these people have any clue as to how this case originated? Have none of them seen this thread?
It's just difficult for me to believe that anybody could view this thread, or even Ty's single post in this thread, and still display such devout, drone-like, blind allegiance for Ty. The naive and nasty virulence that they have exhibited towards somebody who only wants to claim the prize that she rightfully won, makes me want to puke.

Old 03-06-2017, 05:38 PM   #988
Donald C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
this is the last post. tys page is public, anyone can go see it on his page but he conveniently shut off public comments..
he has me blocked

but now hes implying the ircf was not involved that this was his raffle. if ty is not a non profit ty having a raffle would be illegal.... SMH

Unlike · 1 · 31 mins

Ty Park And I tried to get her address, TWICE, to send her prize but she refused to send me the address. Then she sues me. Only course I felt right after that is to just refund her the money which she refused.
Like · 2 · 20 mins · Edited

Mike Curtin I've followed the whole situation. I was only speaking to why she would pursue IRCF after having her suit against you dismissed.
Like · 19 mins

Ty Park Mike Curtin I ran the raffle. I made the decision to choose IRCF as the beneficiary of the raffle. I ASKED IRCF to choose the winners for me. I'm the responsible person not IRCF---but it will be decided in court. No worries.
Like · 1 · 15 mins
I am sure the legal departments involved are more than happy with his open admission of illegal activities. One can only hop you have that last comment of his in a screenshot to send to the proper offices.

Old 03-06-2017, 05:52 PM   #989
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald C View Post
One can only hop you have that last comment of his in a screenshot to send to the proper offices.
It jumped out at me as something worth capturing.
Attached Images

Old 03-06-2017, 05:59 PM   #990
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald C View Post
I am sure the legal departments involved are more than happy with his open admission of illegal activities. One can only hop you have that last comment of his in a screenshot to send to the proper offices.
Y
Got it

Even Ty's "lawyer" (post # 418) commented. Knowing now who ty is I can so see him sitting at his laptop under 2 different profiles commenting on his post ... smh
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu