For Sale 2004 male Biak Gren Tree Python - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2014, 08:47 PM   #1
EastCoastArboreals
2004 male Biak Gren Tree Python

2004 Male Biak. Proven once but at the time I did not have the incubator adjusted properly so I blame the failed clutch of 12 on operator error. Feisty temperament inside the cage but once out he is free handleable. Live, FT or FK doesn't matter he will eat it.

NO TRADES, CASH ONLY.

$300 plus shipping, shipping will be about the $50 range through SYR.

Live arrival guarantee applies only if animal is DOA and reported(call or email with picture proof) within 3 hours of arrival. No shipping done if anywhere along the route temps drop below 50 degree f. or above 90 degrees f. Health guarantee for 1 week only. I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL OR WESTERN UNION MONEY ORDERS. PERSONAL CHECKS, BANKERS CASHIERS CHECKS OR IF LOCAL CASH IS FINE. THESE ARE MY ONLY ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT, SORRY THANK ALL THE SCAMMERS OUT THERE FOR MY DECISION.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-21-2014, 01:08 AM   #2
Master of the Universe
gtp

You accept trades? I have a beautiful female and need your male...

Old 07-21-2014, 01:19 AM   #3
EastCoastArboreals
no just like it says in the ad, cutting back the collection.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-21-2014, 01:31 AM   #4
Master of the Universe
Yeah I'm sorry... I didn't notice it at first....

Old 07-21-2014, 04:13 AM   #5
mercuryjwp
East Coast, you are right up the road from me. Do you have any F adult GTP for sale for a good price? My email is mercuryjwp@aol.com. thanks

Old 07-21-2014, 10:07 AM   #6
EastCoastArboreals
No I do not, sold my females a while ago.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread