Hyacinth Macaw Pair for Adoption. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 11-26-2009, 08:54 AM   #1
andybrook1
Thumbs up Hyacinth Macaw Pair for Adoption.

Proven breeding pair of Hyacinth Macaws. They are vet checked, healthy, tamed and good with children and other pets. They will come with all certificates and paper works from our vet ranging from DNA sexed papers, health guarantee etc. Please contact us if interested. thank you. Please send me an email at andybrook1@gmail.com

Old 11-26-2009, 09:58 AM   #2
TheFragginDragon
Where exactly are you located at?

Old 11-26-2009, 06:13 PM   #3
KelliH
My guess would be Cameroon. Just a guess.

Old 11-26-2009, 06:31 PM   #4
hhmoore
The registration IP address has multiple matches, listing locations all over the US, at least one in the UK, and a couple in Africa (gasp). Of course, it actually IS from Cameroon.

Old 12-04-2009, 05:06 AM   #5
Lothario
looking for unwanted raoches :)

Hello, I was wondering if I can have some roaches. My colony of hissers and dubias are running low that i have to wait for another 6 months before i start feeding them off again. If you guys have an extra or unwanted roaches I will take them. the more the better because I will feed them off until my colony is back up running. I will pay for the shipping just pm me if anyone have some. thank you for your time

Old 12-04-2009, 09:00 AM   #6
KingBowser
Say what? A post for a pair of macaws for sale from a bogus IP and then a guy asks for roaches?

Old 12-04-2009, 11:04 AM   #7
Shadera
Cameroon scammer. Roach. Same thing.

Old 12-04-2009, 05:06 PM   #8
Lothario
i'm not a scammer i'm just asking for extra roaches I mess up on posting on this one i was gonna make a new thread but post it on this thread instead.

Old 04-04-2010, 12:53 AM   #9
Alex-BlazinReptiles
how much or are they for adoption

Old 04-04-2010, 01:32 AM   #10
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
The registration IP address has multiple matches, listing locations all over the US, at least one in the UK, and a couple in Africa (gasp). Of course, it actually IS from Cameroon.
You did see this post I hope? The OP is banned from the site, so I wouldn't expect a response any time soon.

fwiw - if it sounds too good to be true with expensive birds, it most likely is. Keep your money in your pocket, or buy from a trustworthy, reputable breeder.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!