For Sale 2020 FORKS Locality Marathon TX Sonoran Gophers - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Old 09-10-2020, 02:25 PM   #1
aguja
2020 FORKS Locality Marathon TX Sonoran Gophers

Male Super and Female Low/Med Expression Forks $475 Shipped

Shipping Tuesday and Wednesday to a HUB is preferred and mandatory to obtain Insurance.

These gophers are exact locality Matched, from just north of Marathon Texas. 100% locality Sonoran Gopher Snakes. Every single snake in this colony was caught by me and bred by me. No guessing about origin or genetics, I guarantee it.

See www.superforks.com for more information about this gene and my Sonoran Gopher snakes.

This female is an outstanding high yellow and red or burgundy. She has grown and brightened immensely is a very short span of time. I have raised the price on this pair accordingly. Also available individually or with another mate.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-11-2020, 11:21 AM   #2
aguja
Typical clutch variation

This low/medium expression bred to a super pairing
yields quite a bit of variability even within a single clutch
and my genetics are constantly improving color and adding
new wild blood in every generation.

You can expect babies to run the gamut from low expression to Super.
Typical of an incompletely dominant gene expressing over multiple alleles.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
forks, gopher snakes, marathon, pituophis, super forks