A few shots of the Bitterroot Valley - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Photography & Videography Techniques and Equipment

Notices

Photography & Videography Techniques and Equipment This forum is for the discussion of technical and practical details of how to take good pictures and videos, as well as discuss the equipment used in that pursuit.

Old 09-14-2012, 10:58 AM   #11
rcarichter
Huge congratulations! Such a beautiful property.
So you don't get to keep the llama?

Noelle

Old 09-14-2012, 04:15 PM   #12
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by radera5 View Post
Woww. It looks AMAZING! So beautiful, huge congrats to you! It's a great feeling isn't it ?
Definitely. Went from homeowners to apartment living (which sucks beyond belief for someone who hates people in general), and now back to rural living. Happy dance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcarichter View Post
Huge congratulations! Such a beautiful property.
So you don't get to keep the llama?
Noelle
We're not sure why they decided not to leave it for us. Best we can figure is that they wanted him and the horses to stay together. S'okay though, I'll be letting a horse rescue use all 10 acres through the spring to pasture some horses with nowhere to go in exchange for some help fixing up the lean-to and tightening fences. Then, there's a llama rescue one town down from us.

Picked up paint at Sherwin this morning. I guess they save your paint colors for six years under your name and each "project". He asked what the paint was for, and the look on his face when I said, "snake room" was great. Whole place went silent.

Old 09-14-2012, 04:43 PM   #13
Shadera
I'm a firm believer that Spirit leaves signs for us. Anyone who knows me, knows I'm nuts for raptors. Found this adult redtail hawk tail feather in my flowerbeds this morning. <3
Attached Images

Old 10-03-2012, 09:26 PM   #14
SERPENTS DEN
Can I come live with you?

Old 10-03-2012, 09:54 PM   #15
Shadera
As long as you're willing to shovel some doody.

If you ever make it out this way give me a holler. We'd be happy to have you visit.

(New snake room pic attached. It's no longer hideous peach, but my favorite combo of cream and tropical ocean blue.)
Also included is our living room before we filled it with boxes and our junk. I love all the vaulted ceilings and windows in this place.
It's only 40 degrees out, but the tub is cranking out a nice 104.

I'll try to get a decent shot of the moon tonight if it looks like it has been. The smoke has made it bloody red. Pretty cool!
Attached Images

Old 10-03-2012, 09:59 PM   #16
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadera View Post
As long as you're willing to shovel some doody.

If you ever make it out this way give me a holler. We'd be happy to have you visit.
Shoveling Doody not a problem...lol If I'm ever out your way I'll take you up on that offer.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!