Wanted Ornate or Philbyi - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Uromastyx

Notices

Old 11-02-2019, 08:35 PM   #1
kblack3
Ornate or Philbyi

My wife and I are interested in purchasing a Uromastyx for my 7 year old home schooled son for Christmas. He received a BioDude Kages custom 48x24x24 pvc enclosure with 7” lip that we planted with live consumable plants and add other enrichment areas as well. We are hoping to be able to time the arrival to as close to Christmas as possible but we are also aware that there is a reptile show in Richmond VA 3 days after Christmas if picking up there would be safer due to weather at that time.

Thank you all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-02-2019, 11:41 PM   #2
Medicocrabtree
Join the group Uromastyx Club on Facebook. We have a list of breeders and can put you in contact with people who breed those species. It has been the end of breeding season and most of the hatchlings from the summer have been sold. But they're always a late clutch that becomes available. Good luck.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Old 11-03-2019, 07:06 PM   #3
kblack3
Thanks! I will do that now!

Contact User Check User
Old 02-14-2020, 10:14 PM   #4
kblack3
Gonna give this a quick bump. My wife is messaging people via Facebook but if any breeders are online we are still in the hunt for a juvenile Philbyi. I know we are getting closer to egg/hatch season so would love to put a deposit down from a reputable CB breeder. Thanks!

Contact User Check User
Old 02-14-2020, 10:49 PM   #5
Medicocrabtree
People are just having their Uros start to lay eggs. 60-75 days of being gravid before laying. Another 60 to hatch and a couple weeks to make sure they're healthy and thriving. So expect some to be on the way in the next 4 months or so. You can add me on Facebook. And I have a Uromastyx as a profile pic. I'll add you to some groups and help you get what you want. You won't find a ornate or philbyi right now. Believe me. Me and a couple others have been trying for close to a year to get another ornate or philbyi to add to our collections since all the last seasons babies were sold. I had no luck. There was one guy but he wouldn't ship. If your gonna add me on FB message me saying it's you from here.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Old 02-14-2020, 10:57 PM   #6
kblack3
Sounds good bud sent you a pm on here! Will be my wife’s Facebook I don’t have one. Thanks for your help again!

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!