Tom Snyder Zoological Supply --deadbeat-ripoff- - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-26-2007, 06:20 PM   #1
BenSiegelReptiles
Tom Snyder Zoological Supply --deadbeat-ripoff-

FIGURED I WOULD START A NEW THREAD AS RECCOMENDED

its funny how it so easy to be a good business owner/operator, when everything is going your way. A true test is how you handle things when things go wrong. I have known Tom Snyder back when i was in Ocala--always had a funny feeling about the guy--alway talked a big game. Well we started selling to him in his new operation, and did not give any open terms. His last order, over a $1000-we gave him open terms to pay within a week or two-this was a long long time ago. He has never paid and now is unreachable. I waited a long time to post this giving a mutual friend ample opportunity to get him to pay, but now Tom Snyder is avoiding him as well. I have heard that he has ripped off a few people before ducking out. He is still in Ocala florida, and still around the animal business, but may be dealing under and alias. This guy is a crook and a bull#$#@er. Beware-Ben Siegel

have to dig out the invoice-i would guess 5 or 6 months since we shipped him. I think his email is tom1snyder@aol.com
he has a myspace page as well at the following address

http://www.myspace.com/zoological

he logged in there as recently as today however i am not a member of myspace, so i cannot email him or post on his page--if anyone here is a member of myspace, maybe they can send him a message or post on his page some how or another.

Old 01-26-2007, 06:32 PM   #2
tanyah625
He is on-line right now on myspace. I sent him a message with a link to this post. Hope he answers you.

Old 01-26-2007, 07:41 PM   #3
Rainbowboaman
Ben,
That sucks, I sent him an email about this thread & it went through. I'll know when he reads it. We'll see what he does.

Old 01-26-2007, 07:52 PM   #4
BenSiegelReptiles
now his profile is set to private--too funny--i like where he lists his income at 75-100k a year--thanks to everyone, i know a good number of you have emailed me privately trying to get in touch with him-some have even talked to him and he kind of blows this off. He is well aware that i am upset and looking to get my money. I have sent him numerous emails that are not responded too. I will cease and desist any further actions if my money is paid-i have lots of family and friends where he lives-i also own a house there..

Old 01-26-2007, 08:13 PM   #5
Rainbowboaman
Ben,
Here is some info I found on him. 10 days ago he was looking for Rental Property in Costa Rica

another email address is Tom1snyder@yahoo.com

http://www.ratemybody.com/profile_52366_tom1snyder.html

Ferrari Forum - View Profile: tom1snyder

realestate.htm
He is looking to rent a house in Costa Rica "Looking for 3-bedroom house to rent in Limón province, San José area, or Jacé area. Please e-mail with pics and info. Tom1snyder@yahoo.com Thanks

realestate.htm 1/15/07

Old 01-26-2007, 08:19 PM   #6
varnyard
That kinda sux Ben, looks like there are a few of them that were once good guys that have now turned bad.

Good luck and best wishes on collecting from this guy.

Old 01-26-2007, 08:20 PM   #7
NathanLedet
Does he by chance run a little pet shop next to the 429/441 interchange?

Old 01-26-2007, 08:24 PM   #8
BenSiegelReptiles
i have a friend who owns a house in limon costa rica, and another friend in the reptile business who also owns property there and visits regularly---I know alot of people who fish there more than a few times a year--its a small world.

Old 01-26-2007, 08:31 PM   #9
NathanLedet
whoops never mind you said Ocala and i was thinking Apopka for some reason ....never mind

Old 01-26-2007, 08:31 PM   #10
Rainbowboaman
Ben,
You might want to catch up with him before april

http://www.puertoviejo.net/cgi-bin/e...age=109&index=

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!