friendmereptiles.com inquiry - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-10-2009, 05:12 PM   #31
friendmereptiles
No it doesn't make it right, and nor did i sell a animal saying it was something that it wasn't. Like I said " a look alike " is a lot different than saying
"it is". that's my point.

Old 08-10-2009, 05:15 PM   #32
jglass38
Since this WAS brought back up, did you ever do anything for the woman you sent that Boa to?

Old 08-10-2009, 08:42 PM   #33
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
Since this WAS brought back up, did you ever do anything for the woman you sent that Boa to?

Well, since he was reading this thread right after you posted this question and is reading it now and not responding, I would have to say he did nothing for that woman EXCEPT send her a sick snake.

Old 08-11-2009, 09:41 AM   #34
friendmereptiles
Sorry for the late reply not all of us can sit at the computer for hours at end like Steve P. Jordanides...I'm sorry it was such an inconvenience at your expense Steve, your right I should have rushed to your aid, called out of work and rush to answer this question.

I honestly don't get you, you talk about your customers in a positive way which is good but you've never done business with me once and as a customer toward you(me wanting to buy a snake from you), you've treated me like an asshole & a piece of shit this entire time.

Anyways jglass38: When the animal was sent out, we offered a full refund if there were any problems with the snake. We were told from our recollection and don't mark us 100% it was a while ago when this happened, we were told by lizardlounge that they were going to watch the snake and report any problem(s), a while later we found this posting, so rather than notifying us they put a threat out on us.
It's hard to help the customer if they do not come to us. So all in all as a action taken to aid the customer in a refund to notify us of a problem in which they did not but posted this thread instead assuming we would find it right away. I would have to honestly say, No, nothing was done for this customer. We should of pursued the situation a little more than we had.

Old 08-11-2009, 09:54 AM   #35
friendmereptiles
The snake wasn't sick SPJ, not that I think you will ever stop, but I would never do business with you if you were the last standing reptile breeder on earth, I'd just switch my hobby.

The snake was kept in a wire cage by the last customer before me and had a nose rub at the time from what I could see, I had the snake for a while before posting it. A nose rub is entirely different than mouth rot even I know that, Sorry I don't send out sick snakes to ppl. I have plenty of ppl to prove that, the only 2 ppl that have even done business with me on here complaining is lizardlounge, who unfortunately i cannot remember everything that went on that day or during that time, and tosha who i didn't remember because not everyone is as special as you SPJ. So when i checked my files to even know who he was and saw the picture of the snake he was referring too, was it till then I knew who he was, but not what he was talking about. Because it was never said to be a pastel, it was said to be a look alike. Why on earth at that time, "IF" it was in fact a pastel, would I sell it for so cheap, which it WASN'T a pastel, IT WAS A LOOK ALIKE, meaning it was normal looking and the snake it most resembled in my mind was a pastel. Hence the phrase "Look alike".

Old 08-11-2009, 02:47 PM   #36
ToshaMc
Actually Brian -- you did try to sell it as a pastel for quite a while -- even said that there were big breeders that told you it was a pastel and it wasn't until you were beat down on Reptibid did you sell it as an "Oddball". Fact is you sent out a lot of sick snakes on Reptibid and pissed off a lot of people. Fact is that you have people on your references lists that you didn't ask for permission to put on there and they don't want to be your reference. Now, you could have cleaned up your act since the old Reptibid days - and if so that is fine. But if Steve doesn't want to meet up with you to sell you a snake that is his choice -- irregardless of how you feel about it -- some people are uncomfortable with the face to face meeting -- who knows what kind of people can follow you home and steal your collection.

Old 10-22-2009, 05:27 PM   #37
friendmereptiles
Actually I didn't...Nice to see postings of yours, still talking shit and making up lies.

09-02-2009, 12:02 PM
Tosha
Bush-League Major
Senior Officer

for what it's worth -- this guy is a looser -- if you care about your snakes -- don't sell them to him

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!