Good Guy jeffh231979 - Great seller - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-16-2009, 09:12 PM   #1
hendrixfan1980
jeffh231979 - Great seller

Purchased and brand new Ranco thermostat with six strip outlet for $60 shipped, which is a great deal. Jeff answered all my questions very fast and shipped out my order just as fast. Great guy to deal with and would not hesitate to purchase from him in the future. Thanks Jeff.

Old 10-22-2009, 09:26 PM   #2
dangles
i ordered two from him a couple weeks ago. he was waiting on a shipment from his supplier at the time, so it took about a week or so, but as soon as he got them he sent them right out. i got them 2 days after that and they work great!

...just wanted to throw my experience into the mix...

Old 10-23-2009, 10:09 AM   #3
C.J. Vogler
I paid for mine a month ago and was told a week ago that it was being shipped out but I haven't heard from him since. I know hes not a bad guy or anything but if anyone else is experiencing the same thing, please be patient. I know he is probably swamped with all the orders flying at him. I don't like the communication though. It don't take long to tell me whats going on. I emailed and pm'd a couple times in the week I've been waiting and saw he was logged on yesterday but I got no response from him at all. So I am a bit bummed about that. It's been a few weeks and I STILL don't have mine. And don't know if or when it's being shipped. I know Jeff is a good guy, but come on man talk to me! LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!