Bad Guy Rick Harrelson~ Be warned - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-30-2008, 01:45 PM   #11
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickbharrelson View Post
i do not need her damn snakes you can believe anything that fool tells you , she sent the snakes to me as i said i told her i would breed them and if it had a ghost i would send her one so before you pass jugment on someone you need to know the whole story you think as far a the law showing up with her go for it as of i am pressing charges on her for slander and other so the law showing up with her sounds great to me all the stupid ass OWNER OF THE DRAGONS DEN HAD TO do is call me and say rick i have changed my mind ,i would gladly send these norms that
On 11/1 you promised to pay her shipping. I understand surgery, since I am a registered nurse. That might have prevented payment for a few days, but not for this long. You did not get back to her to arrange payment through paypal or the many other ways payment could be processed, but you showed up here right quick once this thread was written.

Also, I'm not sure what grounds you might have for slander. (BTW, you might brush up, libel is the word you sought). She does not seem to have made any malicious false statements, in fact you implied in your 'break thebank' phrase that what she said was true: you agreed on $35 shipping. You have not made good on your word. You are the one that needs to make reparations.

Old 11-30-2008, 01:48 PM   #12
Suncoast Herpetological
Rick

Does Cheryl have three seperate Emails over the last month in which you promised to send the $35 for shipping? BTW, that breaks down to a cost per snake of $5 each for yearling animals. I don't think that I would be trying to spin this as "doing her a favor"

Old 11-30-2008, 01:50 PM   #13
rickbharrelson
YES I HAVE TRIED TO SEND THE DAMN 35.00 CHECK IT CAME BACK I CONTACTED HER TO RESEND , I NOTICED ? I GUESS YOU BELIEVE EVERTHING SHE WROTE OK NOW SO YOU WILL KNOW WE TALKED I AGREED TO BREED HER NORMS THE DRAGONS DEN WAS TRYING TO SELL FOR 100% HET FOR GHOST AND TRY AND PROVE THEM OUT SHE AGREED I AM TIRED OF THIS SHIT I DO NOT WANT THESE SNAKES NOR ANYTHING IN THE FUTURE FORM THE DRAGONS DEN I DO NOT NEED THESE PROBLEMS BUT SO YOU ALL KNOW NOW MY LAWYER HAS A PROBLEM WITH THE DRAGONS DEN AND ITS OWNERS BECAUSE ALL SHE HAS WRITTEN IS A LIE I RECORDED ALL AND EVERY CALL WE HAD AND THE STORY SHE IS TELLING EVERYONE IS WRONG ( POOR POOR PITIFUL ME ) IS THIS WHY YOU ARE NOW IN AL. INSTEAD OF CAL.

Old 11-30-2008, 01:53 PM   #14
rickbharrelson
IT IS FUNNY I JUST TALKED TO HER LAST WEEK YES THEY HAVE HAD ME WITH CAST ON MY ANKLE AND DO NOT REMOVE UNTIL 12/01/08 AND THEN MAYBE THEY WILL LEAVE IT OFF , I REALLY DO NOT BELIEVE THIS SHIT I HAVE 60 MORTHS OF MY OWN I HAVE BOUGHT FROM OTHERS AND NEVER ANY PROBLEMS NOW THIS

Old 11-30-2008, 01:56 PM   #15
Lucille
Quote:
YES I HAVE TRIED TO SEND THE DAMN 35.00 CHECK IT CAME BACK I CONTACTED HER TO RESEND , I NOTICED ? I GUESS YOU BELIEVE EVERTHING SHE WROTE OK NOW SO YOU WILL KNOW WE TALKED I AGREED TO BREED HER NORMS THE DRAGONS DEN WAS TRYING TO SELL FOR 100% HET FOR GHOST AND TRY AND PROVE THEM OUT SHE AGREED I AM TIRED OF THIS SHIT I DO NOT WANT THESE SNAKES NOR ANYTHING IN THE FUTURE FORM THE DRAGONS DEN I DO NOT NEED THESE PROBLEMS BUT SO YOU ALL KNOW NOW MY LAWYER HAS A PROBLEM WITH THE DRAGONS DEN AND ITS OWNERS BECAUSE ALL SHE HAS WRITTEN IS A LIE I RECORDED ALL AND EVERY CALL WE HAD AND THE STORY SHE IS TELLING EVERYONE IS WRONG ( POOR POOR PITIFUL ME ) IS THIS WHY YOU ARE NOW IN AL. INSTEAD OF CAL.
Rick, scan the envelope that shows that your letter containing the check came back.
I really do not believe that you have retained an attorney for Cheryl's request for $35 worth of shipping which you had agreed to pay but so far, have not. I think you are lying. Provide your attorney's name please.

Old 11-30-2008, 01:58 PM   #16
NorthernRegius.com
Quote:
this woman has slipped and bumped her head hear are pics of where i had an operation and if 35 dollars is going to break the dragons den then maybe everyone needs to look at this as bad bussness another thing i was trying to help her as i did not need her reptiles and have never bought from her and when i talked to her she told me she was through with this and was sending me the snakes as she did not want them any more at that time i told her thank you and when they prove out i would send her a baby ghost not what she has done is not legal and i fully intend on suiting the dragons den and her for this as i said i did not need her snakes and i think what happen was she had some one offer her a deal and that is fine all she had to do was call me but no she had rather they some shit like this so now my lawyer has all this info. from her so so be what is ..... now since she is thinking i did not get and operation i am attaching a pics with the staples in my ankle
Quote:
i do not need her damn snakes you can believe anything that fool tells you , she sent the snakes to me as i said i told her i would breed them and if it had a ghost i would send her one so before you pass jugment on someone you need to know the whole story you think as far a the law showing up with her go for it as of i am pressing charges on her for slander and other so the law showing up with her sounds great to me all the stupid ass OWNER OF THE DRAGONS DEN HAD TO do is call me and say rick i have changed my mind ,i would gladly send these norms that
Quote:
i do not need these snakes from this b---- she sent them and i told her i would try and prove them out if she changed her mind all she had to do is call i did have an operation on my ankle but since she want to play this way great slander is not legal so now when the law shows up on her do step with suite for her and

Your lack of proper grammar, punctuation and manners does nothing to change the fact that YOU owe the money. Name calling and making excuses for yourself also does not change this. It does show you for the total tool that you are though.

I suggest you grow up & pay up.

Old 11-30-2008, 01:58 PM   #17
rickbharrelson
i do not need these snakes from this b---- she sent them and i told her i would try and prove them out if she changed her mind all she had to do is call i did have an operation on my ankle but since she want to play this way great

Old 11-30-2008, 02:02 PM   #18
Lucille
Quote:
i do not need these snakes from this b---- she sent them and i told her i would try and prove them out if she changed her mind all she had to do is call i did have an operation on my ankle but since she want to play this way great

Rick, you accepted the snakes and promised to pay shipping. You have not paid and it is a small sum. Now you are throwing words around instead of manning up. I think that you are establishing a rep- a bad one; if you can't pay thirty five bucks when you agreed you owe it, I do not think you will get much future biz.

Old 11-30-2008, 02:03 PM   #19
Suncoast Herpetological
Rick

Instead of blustering and threatening legal action which isn't going to happen, why don't you simply box up the animals and ship them back.

Problem solved.

I seriously doubt that after this display Cheryl is particularly interested in her animals being in your care anyways.

Old 11-30-2008, 02:36 PM   #20
critical bill
Yiddish definition of "SCHMUCK":

Schmuck, a Yiddish word, has a range of meaning depending on context. In its most innocuous use, a schmuck is a person who does a stupid thing, in which case "dumb schmuck" is the appropriate expression.

A schmuck's behavior ranges from pesky and inconsiderate, to obnoxious and manipulative. A schmuck's personality type ranges from jerk to bastard.

Schmucky behavior also falls within a range of intentionality. Some schmucks carefully plan their bad behavior, some only a little, and some not at all. For example, the bastard may spend considerable time planning his bad deeds. In contrast, the dumb schmuck and the pesky behave badly without any forethought.

Welcome to faunaclassifieds Ricky!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!