Bad Guy Rick Harrelson~ Be warned - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-30-2008, 04:15 PM   #51
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickbharrelson View Post
CHERYL I THOUGHT YOU NEEDED THE MONEY THAT WAS WHAT THIS WAS ALL ABOUGHT NOW IT IS DIFF. NOW YOU ARE LOOKING BAD ON HERE I HAVE FEED THESE PETS FOR 2 MONTHS NOW COME ON WHAT DO YOU REALLY WANT I KNOW ........I AM SO SORRY.... I CAN NOT DEPEND ON SOMEONE DOING WHAT I ASK SO I AM GOING TO SEND 35.00 TO YOU SO THAT IS WHAT THIS WAS ALL ABOUT RIGHT
And yall thought I was a drunk? Damn, Man put the bottle down turn off the caps and type like a man...

Old 11-30-2008, 04:15 PM   #52
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
CHERYL I THOUGHT YOU NEEDED THE MONEY THAT WAS WHAT THIS WAS ALL ABOUGHT NOW IT IS DIFF. NOW YOU ARE LOOKING BAD ON HERE I HAVE FEED THESE PETS FOR 2 MONTHS NOW COME ON WHAT DO YOU REALLY WANT I KNOW ........I AM SO SORRY.... I CAN NOT DEPEND ON SOMEONE DOING WHAT I ASK SO I AM GOING TO SEND 35.00 TO YOU SO THAT IS WHAT THIS WAS ALL ABOUT RIGHT
The only one on this thread looking bad Rick is you. You got free animals and tried to screw the provider out of the shipping. Yup...you're looking Reeeeaaaallll Good.

Send the lady back her animals and maybe you can salvage some shred of dignity here.

Old 11-30-2008, 04:16 PM   #53
Roy Munson
DONUT SHERBET TEA KETTLE MONKEY MACKEREL EYELINER CATTLE PROD DANCER TOENAIL STOPWATCH OIL FILTER UNDERDOG .............RAIN DANCE POPCORN BALLET AEROSOL BENCHPRESS MAGGOT TEAR GAS..........FENNEL WITEOUT COWBOY HAT

Old 11-30-2008, 04:17 PM   #54
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Yes~ it was all about the $35 shipping. And no~ I never said I needed the money. BUT if you send the shipping you have agreed to the entire transaction which has included an 09 pied. You see~ I did not mind giving the snakes away. I did not even mind losing the $35~ it was that you TOLD ME you would send the money and you DID NOT. So~ go ahead and send the shipping money and then send the pied in 09' or send the snakes back.

Alternatively~ if you'd like to ship them to John (Suncoast Herp) he may keep them and owe me nothing.

YOU LIED TO ME~ IGNORED ME~ SAID NASTY UNTRUE THINGS ABOUT ME. YOU owe me a pied if you keep them.

Old 11-30-2008, 04:18 PM   #55
rickbharrelson
YOU ARE ASKING ME TO MAN UP I THOUGHT SHE TOLD EVERYONE SHE HAD EMAILS BACKING THIS UP I SEE IT NO WHERE SO SEE LIED TO ALL OF YOU , MAYBE SHE CUT YOU A DEAL ON THE SNAKES , THE ONLY REASON YOU WOULD OFFER TO PAY FOR SHIPPING IS EATHER YOU ARE HELPING HER SO SHE WILL SEND YOU THE SNAKES ...... I DON T KNOW SHE HAS MADE SOME PERTTY STRONG STATMENTS ABOUT ME ( YOU RIGHT SPELL SO WHAT ) I WILL THINK ABOUT IT MAYBE SHE NEEDS TO FIX ALL THIS BAD POST ?????????????NOT DO NOT DO THAT THIS HAS BEEN GOOD ,

Old 11-30-2008, 04:21 PM   #56
rickbharrelson
JUST AS I THOUGHT SEND TO JOHN FUNNY YOU LIED TO ALL PEOPLE CHERYL EMAILS SHOWED I PROMISED YOU NOTHING AND I AM SENDING YOU 35.00 AND IF AND WHEN I HAVE BABYS YOU WILL GET YOURS

Old 11-30-2008, 04:23 PM   #57
Ed Clark
Quote:
THINGS LIKE THIS POOR POOR ME I WAS RIPPED AND THE TRUTH IS I HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT OFFER TO HELP BREED YOUR SNAKES
You are so far from reality my friend.

Heres an easy way out.

Put those snakes in a box, run them over to fedex and send them back to Cheryl with a $35.00 check in the box to cover the shipping to you.

Old 11-30-2008, 04:26 PM   #58
rickbharrelson
I TELL YOU WHAT SHE AND I WILL TAKE IT FROM HERE SO WHAT EVER YOU OR ANY ONE ELSES THINKS IS UP TO YOU , BELIEVE WHAT EVER YOU LIKE YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE YOU HAVE TO MAKE HAPPY SO FARWEL TO YOU ALL

Old 11-30-2008, 04:29 PM   #59
Lucille
Quote:
THE ONLY REASON YOU WOULD OFFER TO PAY FOR SHIPPING IS EATHER YOU ARE HELPING HER SO SHE WILL SEND YOU THE SNAKES
How dare you cast aspersions on this kind offer. You are despicable, first because it looks like you tried to cheat a woman out of $35, and then by dissing people who are trying to help.
What is wrong with you?

Old 11-30-2008, 04:31 PM   #60
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Quote:
I TELL YOU WHAT SHE AND I WILL TAKE IT FROM HERE SO WHAT EVER YOU OR ANY ONE ELSES THINKS IS UP TO YOU , BELIEVE WHAT EVER YOU LIKE YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE YOU HAVE TO MAKE HAPPY SO FARWEL TO YOU ALL
Oh NO we will NOT. EVERY WORD you email me will be posted in this thread. This is for PUBLIC CONSUMPTION now~ I have some PMs that were forwarded to me to add to your lunacy. Your building yourself a name all right!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!