Bad Guy Rick Harrelson~ Be warned - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-30-2008, 04:32 PM   #61
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Tell ya what~ You may send them to ANY person who has posted in this thread to this point~ and THAT person will owe me nothing. YOU owe me $35 and an 09 pied male if you keep them.

Old 11-30-2008, 04:34 PM   #62
rickbharrelson
WHAT EVER

Old 11-30-2008, 04:35 PM   #63
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Latest email from him:

"rick harrel" <rickbharrelson@yahoo.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
thered_dragon@yahoo.com
YOU READY TO REMOVE THIS BAD GUY AD YET

My response (here~ NOT emailed to him)

Nope! Couldn't even if I wanted to. BOI is a permanent record! LOL!

Old 11-30-2008, 04:36 PM   #64
rickbharrelson
I KNOW THIS IS PART YOUR SITE OH SO MOST OF THESE ARE YOU OLD FRIENDS I GET IT NOW YOU RIGHT I AM A DUMMY , THEY SAY THEY SELL A BOOK ON COMPUTERS FOR DUMMYS COVERING THIS OK I AM GONE TO BUY ONE NOW I WAS SUCKERED RIGHT IN

Old 11-30-2008, 04:39 PM   #65
rickbharrelson
LOL THIS IS SO FUNNY IS NOT , CAN NOT BE FOR REAL THIS IS LIKE SOME B/S SEX CHAT LINE

Old 11-30-2008, 04:39 PM   #66
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Just so any with any questions~ the reason I offered to have them shipped to John first is because he had just forwarded me this:

Harrelson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheryl

I had planned on allowing this exchange to remain private if this idiot had started acting like a human.

Since that has not happened, post it if you wish

#
rickbharrelson
I HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT HER I AM GOING TO SEND THE 35.00 REG. MAIL MONDAY AND IF SHE WANTS THE SNAKES PLEASE GET THEM I WAS GOING TO DO AS I PROMISED BUT NOW I DO NOT EVEN KNOW IF I WANT ANYMORE DEALINGS WITH HER WHAT SHE DOES NOT REALIZE IS I WOUD HAVE GIVEN HER A GHOST BABY EVEN IF HERS DID NOT PROVE OUT WITH NO PROBLEM SO NO LOSS ON MY PART

#
Suncoast Herpetological
11-30-2008 02:53 PM
Suncoast Herpetological
Understood Rick but her story differs substantially from yours. At this point you have two options if you want to salvage your reputation.
1 Apologize for the delay and send the $35 immediately. You and I both know that 5 weeks is ridiculous.

2. Apologize and ship the animals back. This is the better solution as itt severs your involvement. Otherwise you are on the hook for a baby ghost two years from now if you produce one

Breast beating and screaming lawyer when she has not said anything but exactly what you have verified you agreed to is simply making you look like an irrational deadbeat.

Pick one of the options above and fix this

* Edit

#
rickbharrelson
11-30-2008 02:43 PM
rickbharrelson
HI THIS IS RICK HARRELSON I HAVE TRIED TO LET HER KNOW I AM NOT ALLOWED TO WALK I HAVE OFFERED TO SEND HER THE SHIPPING AND TALKED TO HER ABOUT A WEEK AGO TO GET HER PAYPAL ADDRESS SO IF SHE WANT THIS OR IF SHE WANTS THE SNAKES IT DOES NOT MATTER TO ME I HAVE MANY MORTHS OF MY OWN BUT DO YOU REALLY THINK THIS IS THE RIGHT WAY TO DO BUSSNESS IS IT LIFE OR DEATH SHE NEEDS THE 35.00 TODAY I WILL WIRE IT TO HER BUT I WILL NEVER DO ANY BUSSNESS WITH HER OR THE DRAGONS DEN

I don't think John and I have ever spoken before and I offered to have them sent to him first because he was trying to help. But really~ ANYONE other than Rick who can get possession of those snakes can have them as far as I'm concerned. Or Rick can send them back to me and I will send them to someone else. But RICK is a LIAR and a SCAMMER~ so if he keeps the snakes he owes me what he agreed to in the first place~ the $35 shipping and an 09' pied male.

Alternately~
I'll just bump this thread everytime I think of him. If y'all would bump it anytime he tries to sell ANYTHING. I'll take that too..................

Old 11-30-2008, 04:42 PM   #67
rickbharrelson
EVERYONE OUT OF STEAM COME ON CHERYL GET THIS STARTED LETS KEEP THIS HATE RAGE GOING , THERE IS NOT ENOUGH HATE IN THIS WORLD NOW SO LETS ADD SOME TO IT . I NOTICED A LOT OF PEOPLE IN HERE OWN BUSSNESS IN HER IS THIS THE REP YOU WANT ALSO HATE LINES TENDING TO OTHER PROBLEMS INSTEAD OF TELLING THEM WORK THEM OUT

Old 11-30-2008, 04:43 PM   #68
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickbharrelson View Post
EVERYONE OUT OF STEAM COME ON CHERYL GET THIS STARTED LETS KEEP THIS HATE RAGE GOING , THERE IS NOT ENOUGH HATE IN THIS WORLD NOW SO LETS ADD SOME TO IT . I NOTICED A LOT OF PEOPLE IN HERE OWN BUSSNESS IN HER IS THIS THE REP YOU WANT ALSO HATE LINES TENDING TO OTHER PROBLEMS INSTEAD OF TELLING THEM WORK THEM OUT
Smoke much Crack?

Old 11-30-2008, 04:47 PM   #69
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickbharrelson View Post
I NOTICED A LOT OF PEOPLE IN HERE OWN BUSSNESS IN HER
It's none of your business if I own bussness in Cheryl.

Quit while you're behind.

Old 11-30-2008, 04:48 PM   #70
rickbharrelson
IT JUST SHOWS ALL OF YOUR HATE AND REALLY DO NOT GIVE A SH-T ABOUT YOU OR YOUR ? AS ANYTHING GOES IF I NEED SOMETHING I WILL BUY IT IF I HAVE SOMETHING TO SELL SOMEONE WILL BUY IT BUT IT DOES NOT CONSERN YOU AT ALL SO YOU CAN DO ANY THING YOU WANT CHERYL YOU ARE THE PERSON YOU CHOSE TO BE LIVE WITH IT SINCE YOU ARE UNHAPPY ALONE YOU DRAG OTHERS IN SO I AM SENDING YOU THE 35.00 AND GET OVER IT.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!