I agree with lennox - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-25-2002, 10:15 PM   #1
BserMpentX
All,
spam_ spam_After reading Lennox's letter about neil and everyone's respones i was really surprised that everyone that has dealt with him still has respect for him. Everything Lennox said is true yet sadly enough it is even worse. I was in there once when an employee was force feeding a Rainbow Boa, of course something we all must deal with, but if I where a Breeder or Dealer there is no way I would have that same snake up for sale that next week, yet your perfect pal Neil I guess thought otherwise. I once talked to a friend who said he was in the store and in the iguana cage there was an old carcass decomposing covered in feces, clearly more then a few days old. I really felt no need to tell the world of these facts because I think peoples actions show the real truth. If Neil doesnt straighten up his husbandry skills the truth will show. Neil dont defend yourself with lies, be true to yourself and do whats right. spam_
spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ Sincerely, Steve Smuz

Old 02-25-2002, 10:18 PM   #2
Neil Gubitz
hahahahahahahahaha, now THAT'S FUNNY! Got any more?? ....Neil

Old 02-25-2002, 10:23 PM   #3
HerpVenue
Neil  Some questions for you.

1. who did you piss off?
2.  who are all these people?

all of a sudden people are coming out of the woodwork posting against you.  You must have made someone mad.
Look...two people...both their first time posting.  Both were against you.  I think someone has it in for you.

Imagine owning a store with a decomposing iguana.....hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm  sounds very unbelievable to me.

sounds like a vendetta.  Imagine going through the trouble of registering just to post stuff against neil.

so an iguana covers himself with poop and then decides to lay down and die.(  that is the only way you can get a decomposing iguana to be covered with poop)

Old 02-25-2002, 10:25 PM   #4
HerpVenue
both first time posters with negative things to say. (have not been proved to be real people)

but yet...we have all these people who have been here a while.....(they have been proven to exist). spam_and they say the exact opposite.

I can't wait to get a complaint about my store.....
specially since it does not exist.

Old 02-25-2002, 10:28 PM   #5
BserMpentX
Richie,
        yes i am not "big" in the industry. It doesnt discount my opinion. i guess only time will tell.
                         sincerely
                                      Gary

Old 02-25-2002, 10:29 PM   #6
Neil Gubitz
OK....I guess you deserve AT LEAST an explanation....IF you had found out what we were doing you would have heard that that Rainbow Boa was purchased by one of my customers from ANOTHER PET SHOP (which happens from time to time) and it just wouldn't eat and the OTHER Pet Shop wouldn't help him...SO I DID!! You think because you saw another Rainbow baby in my tank a week later that it was the same one?? Come in TODAY and I'll show you the THREE babies I have in stock right now!! I ALWAYS have baby Rainbows!
As far as the thing about the Iguana Carcass...well, that's just LAUGHABLE! I wouldn't allow that in a month of Sundays!!
TRY to get the facts BEFORE you THINK you know what you're talking about??? It works a lot better that way! ....Neil
Why don't you try posting your REAL name??? Gee, I wonder why?

Old 02-25-2002, 10:31 PM   #7
BserMpentX
i can post my real name.................Gary Ellis, a local collector. who would you think i am ?

Old 02-25-2002, 10:37 PM   #8
Mark K
Hey Richie, I've been to your store and its filthy! LOL  Mark Kennedy

Old 02-25-2002, 10:38 PM   #9
BserMpentX
dont listen to Mark he's only had 4 post!
                    Gary Ellis

Old 02-25-2002, 10:39 PM   #10
franklinedwards60
I don't know Neil or anything about his store. I personally haven't bought anything from him either. But the way these post start popping up it seems alittle strange wouldn't you all say. If you people are telling the truth then show all of us pictures of all this. Otherwise you look like ASSES
To me It make Neil Look good to everone here. Just my opinion. Because anyone can say bad things. #### I've got 10 email address for differnt things. I could post to my hearts content, but that doesn't make it true, does it? Neil I think this is something you shouldn't even have to waste your typing skills on. Have a good day all. Frank

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!