friendmereptiles.com inquiry - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-02-2008, 09:40 AM   #11
friendmereptiles
Steve Jordanides

You can have your own opinion, thats fine, we like the input of other snake/reptile breeders. I'm not the first to make mistakes in the business, there are tons every month made by scammers and bullshit artists. But by you having never done business with us, but can sit there and call us bad? How's that make sense?

I believe I said we do not recall a ToshaMC. He got his animal quickly and safe. I understand he wopuld not do business with us again and thats fine, that's his choice. Everyone has their choice. If he paid us with paypal we will look it up for you to justify for you.

Old 05-02-2008, 09:46 AM   #12
HerpOly
quote by loungelizard
Quote:
I asked for her to be sent Fed-ex or Delta, she was shipped UPS. I contacted him as soon as she arrived concerning her mouth and her appearing to be a male, he said "No she was probed and is a she, and I've never seen anything wrong with her mouth??? ".
quote by friendmereptiles
Quote:
We offer full refunds on any animal(s) that our cumstomers are unsatisfied with. You must notify us upon delivery of any problems. If you do not report to us, that you are unsatisfied with your animal or there is a problem, how exactly would you like us to help you?
Sounds like you really live up to your guarantee.

Old 05-02-2008, 10:05 AM   #13
John E Dove
Quote:
Originally Posted by friendmereptiles
I believe I said we do not recall a ToshaMC. He got his animal quickly and safe. I understand he wopuld not do business with us again and thats fine, that's his choice. Everyone has their choice. If he paid us with paypal we will look it up for you to justify for you.
SO is this your actual guarantee, "If you don't like what you get then don't do business with us again"?
It is not the hundreds of good deals that makes someone a good guy or bad guy, it is how they resolve the problems that counts.

Old 05-02-2008, 11:32 AM   #14
friendmereptiles
John E Dove

Now how can you take every word I've been saying and turning it around into something entirely different. He can say he notified us all he wants. First rule in thumb, don't believe everything you read in life, there are alot of scum bags out their. Have you done previous business with us? If not then please DO NOT JUDGE US.
You breeders need to start reading and paying attention to the words said, not copying/pasting and critisizing, flipping words, and bringing them to other meanings.
We have good customers throughout the years and so far I've seen 2 bad reports on me, and 2 people whom never done business with me. So whats that tell you. Good job fellows.
You guys would make awsome reporters, you both share the same thing in your work, lies, not getting to know others, and flipping every word that comes out of their mouth into a negative thing.
Real Professional.

Old 05-02-2008, 11:36 AM   #15
friendmereptiles
You act as if you can sit there and name every single customer you've ever had in your entire life. I highly doubt it. I'm sure you have them all recorded but without looking name everyone, every question they 've asked, every issue they've gotten. You can't, nor can I. So when I say I do not recall doing business with a man, how can you sit there and start talking shit about us.?

Old 05-02-2008, 12:45 PM   #16
John E Dove
Perhaps Kris Garner will be so kind as to post some of the email exchanges about the sick snake?

Old 05-02-2008, 12:47 PM   #17
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by friendmereptiles
Have you done previous business with us? If not then please DO NOT JUDGE US.
You are judged by how you treat all customers. Past and future.

The fact that you send a boa in horrible shape to someone and basically told them tough luck, tried to pass of a normal animal as a pastel to Tosha, and are now selling a BP that is underweight for her length, means that people will judge you and decide not to do business with you.

Just the fact that you could even be so low to ship that boa in that condition makes you someone to avoid. NO ONE who cares about their customers or animals would EVER send a snake out like that.

Old 05-02-2008, 12:49 PM   #18
SerpenXotics
don't put yourself in a bad spot (NOT JUDGING)

Brian I am not taking sides here but I see you have had both good and bad deals...OK every buisness has good and bad transactions don't try to deny the bad ones they won't go away.here is my point instead of coming on here and start some fires calling people "liars".come on here and show the public where you tried to solve the situation but things did not work out.maybe someone from a outside sorce can look in and help you.You really don't want to come here and say oh well I had 100 great transactions and I have never had a bad deal BULL... everyone has had the customer you cannot satisfy no matter how hard you try.
also keep in mind people even yourself make mistakes...especially when they are in the first few years of operating a buisness. you have to hit some rough road sometimes to get to the smooth operating highway of success.
I would like to add if you feel at all like a animal you have for sale is not up to par DON'T ATTEMPT TO SELL IT(ball on KS)...I promise if you send someone a sick or below par animal they will complain and will tell everyone they know that every animal you have is JUNK SICK DYING!!!!!
But send that same person 1 great animal they may tell a few how great your service was.
Remember that is going to be the situation with 80% of the people you deal with the other 20% are the people you see come here and say.

Friendmereptiles.com was the best vendor I have ever dealt with.

in other words this is not going to happen often enough LOL.
My numbers may not be overly accurate but they are just examples.
Hope this helps a little
Joe Lesh

Old 05-02-2008, 01:41 PM   #19
ToshaMc
I just want to make a clarification - the ball that I bought was not a pastel - although he did try to sell it for several weeks on Reptibid as one - it clearly was not - every time he posted it there was a bunch of negative banter in the ad. So after a few weeks he posted it as an oddball - which is what I negotiated a price for and purchased:

Picture of the animal I purchased - this was my picture taken some time later:

Whereas the only real complaint that I have regarding my transaction was that the snake was not properly packaged - he did arrive safely. Following that transaction - is when he started scamming people - if anyone knows Jeff @ 5Starr Morphs - you might want to see if you can get a hold of him - he was the first one to approach me for information and did a pretty good job of running Brian off of Reptibid - unfortunately I am not one of those people that saves emails for 3 years.

Old 08-09-2009, 07:59 PM   #20
SPJ
Amazing. He thinks I am going to sell an animal to him.
I have an animal on KS for $200 plus shipping and he contacted me about it.

Quote:
Subject: Message about: LARGE breeder female - Photo in ad
To: sjordanides@sbcglobal.net
Date: Sunday, August 9, 2009, 12:31 PM

NOTE: This message was sent to you via the Kingsnake.com Classifieds. If you feel this message is fraudulent or abusive please forward it to classifieds@pethobbyist.com.
NOTE: DO NOT flag this message as SPAM/JUNK as your ability to receive legitimate messages from Kingsnake.com Classifieds may be compromised

Hi, i live in MA, would like to come get her, Anyway you could do any better on the price to help with the drive

----------------------------------------------
Click on (or cut and paste into you browser's
location window) the URL below to view the ad that
this message is in response to.

http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?de=708299&cat=32

----------------------------------------------
This message was sent by an unregistered or non logged in user.
This person may or may not be who they say they are.
The return address they provide may or may not be their correct address.

Sent 11:31 AM, Aug 09th, 2009 from I.P. Address 66.189.67.199/66-189-67-199.dhcp.oxfr.ma.charter.com
Quote:
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 09:53:15 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: LARGE breeder female - Photo in ad
To: bjchumsae@hotmail.com

I no longer allow pickups (one person ruined it for all).
I can do $200 shipped though.
Quote:
On Sun, 8/9/09, Brian Chumsae <bjchumsae@hotmail.com> wrote:

Subject: RE: Message about: LARGE breeder female - Photo in ad
To: sjordanides@sbcglobal.net
Date: Sunday, August 9, 2009, 4:03 PM

Umm, how about we meet somewhere rather than a pick up.
I'm not going to have you ship an animal that's only an hour away that's entirely pointless, and as a breeder you should have suggested that

Thank You
www.dkreptiles.i8.com
http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z3/bjchumsae/
Brian 508-864-1235
Quote:
RE: Message about: LARGE breeder female - Photo in adSunday, August 9, 2009 7:25 PM
From: "Steve Jordanides" <sjordanides@sbcglobal.net>Add sender to ContactsTo: "Brian Chumsae" <bjchumsae@hotmail.com>
Like I said before I have had a bad experience meeting up with people so I no longer do it.
I do not have a retail store so unless I know you, animals are shipped priority overnight.
If that policy causes a sale to be lost, so be it.
Quote:
Flag this messageRE: Message about: LARGE breeder female - Photo in adSunday, August 9, 2009 7:53 PM
From: "Steve Jordanides" <sjordanides@sbcglobal.net>Add sender to ContactsTo: "Brian Chumsae" <bjchumsae@hotmail.com>
I see you used to post online as friendmereptiles.
Not interested in selling to you.
Thanks for the inquiry.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!