Bad Guy bad guy Francisco /MOC Reptiles - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-11-2019, 01:26 PM   #151
Lucille
Francesco, I am glad the two of you were able to talk. On 2/2/20 the entire BOI will be deleted.
Prior to that, I am of course merely a member and cannot say for sure what will happen, but up until now, BOI posts are not ordinarily deleted even if ultimately parties come to an understanding, because there is value in seeing how they managed their issues.
For instance, it seems to me as if Emery was not accepting the possibility of personal responsibility for his own actions, and I see no reason why readers should not expect similar behavior from him in the future.
Were I a seller, I would not want to be exposed to the same sort of hostile, rude behavior he showed you and others who participated here, so this thread has real value in providing information that might protect those sellers and the community. They can read the thread, and come to their own conclusions.

Old 05-11-2019, 01:57 PM   #152
Lucille
And of course, more important than buyers and sellers and rude words and baseless accusations, this thread will let future sellers choose whether or not to sell to Emery based on the many excuses he came up with not to get adequate care for his little critter.
As far as we know it is still alive, but even as Emery was saying he didn't want to take the time/spend $ for a vet, the animal deteriorated continually. I'm hoping that it lives now that it was finally taken for a visit, but the pictured animal is pitiful.

Old 05-11-2019, 02:03 PM   #153
Lucille
Picture of critter after being in Emery's care:
Attached Images

Old 05-13-2019, 02:47 PM   #154
Milesd_87
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeryfbrecovery View Post
Of course you’re not going to change your mind. I could show you screenshots of MOC admitting he sent me a frilled dragon, and it he denied it and said I fabricated the messages, you’d probably STILL pick his side. You sir, are what we call a rider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I meant your personal problems are not going to change my view on your actions. Obviously, you're having a comprehension problem. Once again, my conclusions were made off of the evidence provided not off of my personal preference or bias. Thanks for your opinions and more insults. I'm sure you're the foremost expert on eggplant riding in your town; you most know what you're talking about...

Old 05-13-2019, 03:10 PM   #155
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milesd_87 View Post
eggplant riding
I never heard that phrase.

Old 05-13-2019, 03:20 PM   #156
Milesd_87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I never heard that phrase.
He's using the eggplant emoji to reference male genitalia. I was being sarcastic with it in my reply.

Old 05-13-2019, 03:23 PM   #157
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milesd_87 View Post
He's using the eggplant emoji to reference male genitalia. I was being sarcastic with it in my reply.
Thank you, I had no idea. I bet Emery was hoping that this thread would just sink into obscurity, it is ironic that his own rudeness is keeping it where it can be read.

Old 05-13-2019, 03:44 PM   #158
Lucille
Emery was enthusiastically willing to say or repeat the nastiest, most insulting garbage he could find to try to hurt people here. I do not think he realized at the time that future employers mostly do an internet search as a matter of course these days, and just about any place he applies for a job will see this thread in their search.

Old 05-13-2019, 03:51 PM   #159
Lucille
Perhaps his future possible boss will be gay, and ask Emery to explain why he used the eggplant phrase in an obviously disparaging manner. That sort of prejudice is not well received in many modern companies.

Old 05-13-2019, 04:26 PM   #160
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Picture of critter after being in Emery's care:

After two weeks of being on antibiotics too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!