Bad Guy Chris Davis (Calebroad) - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-08-2019, 08:33 AM   #41
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
I make sure to respect whatever house I am in at the time.
I think that is wise and I too, try to do so.

Old 04-08-2019, 09:38 AM   #42
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
When Chris posted that nastiness on my fb page, I went to look at his.
Can someone who isn't a chosen friend, post on your page?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille21353
His wife is a pretty, young thing. I feel so sorry for her, I can only imagine what hell her life might be like when he is having a seriously bad day. After all, look what happened to Mallory here after a simple conversation about turtle prices.
Chris is toxically unhinged. I see an immature, insecure "Nickolas A." wannabe. No disrespect to you, Nick. On the contrary; Chris wants respect in the turtle/tortoise community, but is woefully deficient in those attributes that help people to succeed.

He doesn't appear to have much education, or experience in the husbandry of the various species. It also takes a lot of time, money, patience, and adequate facilities to become an established business.

I don't believe there are many shortcuts that will allow anyone to bypass the hard work required to get to where people like Nick, and Lynn Peterson are.

It seems that Chris wants the rewards that far more experienced keepers have earned, and anyone who points out his errors or shortcomings, gets both barrels of his lunatic verbal attacks.

Indeed, I also feel sorry for his wife.

Old 04-08-2019, 10:31 AM   #43
Lucille
Kathleen, I am very new to being active on fb. I had not set any preferences and it had never even crossed my mind that someone would post nasty stuff on my page. Yes, unless one sets otherwise, random people can post to one's page. The preferences are now set by me so that only friends can post there. It was in a way, disheartening, as if I lived in a country house where folks could just walk in the living room and make themselves at home, and all of a sudden I had to put a lock on the door because I discovered that evil could come in as well.

I can only hope that the FBI forgives the ugliness that ensued after Mary created her lighthearted April Fool's joke, it is certainly my intention to be a good productive citizen wherever I go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac101 View Post
"Nickolas A." wannabe.
I think many of us are Nickolas wannabes, I know I am. It is easy to admire someone so even tempered, diplomatic, intelligent, and willing to help.

Old 04-08-2019, 11:17 AM   #44
nickolasanastasiou
I think "the thing" is to remain interested in learning and to then apply the knowledge one gains judiciously in favor of the animals. Even if one has strong financial or project motives, people tend to get more out when they pour more in to optimize the health and behavior of their charges. When you pay the animals, they are more likely to pay you back. There will still be mistakes, setbacks, and failures, but those challenges are opportunities to learn more. Success with projects and care can be achieved via a variety of approaches. They may differ in execution, but they tend to hold a lot of similarity in underlying principle.

From what I see of the high quality keepers that I learn from (and even if we do things in a radically different way, I still learn a lot from listening to them and watching what they do), they put the animals first and they do not exaggerate much beyond the reality of a situation. Tens are not described as hundreds to wow people who generally do not care anyway. They do not seek respect as a primary goal, but respect follows as a byproduct of their efforts.

Whether the project operation is small, large, or in between, it is important to have a firm grasp on reality. If one were to spread fables about my project progress or output, it would not help one to advance. Managing expectations is an important element of interactive strategy with colleagues and customers (or even with self-talk). Strange boasts that severely exaggerate in an effort to inflate achievement and impress other people are not healthy for the mind and I think, if one gets too caught up in that kind of facade, the animals can come to suffer for it. When one thinks oneself perfect or better than what the current state reflects, there is then a loss of motivation to improve. Neither the keeper nor the animals benefit from self-stunting, as it means some improvements and gains cannot be realized.

Chris has always had the opportunity to dial back the outbursts and dial up the animal work and there have been years of time to do right by people. He still owes at least one person and perhaps others. It seems he might be running into some significant issues with health of breeding stock (and if they are loaned in, this is even worse) if my information is accurate and that is unfortunate. The personal attacks are rather ugly and he could choose to stop even though the words will continue to float out there. I have seen years of outbursts, doubling down on positions when other viewpoints are expressed in turn, and occasional not-quite-apologetic back-offs followed by a new round of cycles at later dates. He can still break this pattern if he commits to do so. I think there are people who have tried to help guide him. Any positive change has to come from within.

Old 04-18-2019, 11:03 AM   #45
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxbow Reptile View Post

Ross Baker <oxbowreptile@gmail.com>
6:03 PM (34 minutes ago)

to Christopher
I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but at this point there are a lot of red flags that lead me to believe you are a scammer. Completely nonspecific email title, seemingly random use of punctuation, a lack of understanding of conjugation and participle. Please do not contact me again.

My name is Chris Davis, I live at 1205 Fairwinds Drive loganville, Georgia 30052

My cell phone is 404-433-0003, my wife and I just celebrated our ten year anniversary, i own a $300,000 home and nearly $145,000 in turtles.

My turtle hobby is very loved l, I own the group turtle and tortoise morphs and my references include Mitch, Vincent, and Mike fedzen.

I conduct a massive amount of turtle transactions every year and do or need your benefit of the doubt.

Your red flags are incorrect, false, and not right. I mean, no offense, but your accusation could not possible any more wrong.

Good Day
Christopher Davis

Sent from my iPhone

It is difficult to know whether Chris has ever told the truth about anything, but from his own boasts it would seem that he is affluent enough to pay his turtle debts should he choose to do so.

Old 04-18-2019, 12:00 PM   #46
Lucille
After some consideration. and after seeing what Chris has done to others, I think further publicity is warranted. After all, Chris obviously felt perfectly comfortable spewing his vileness on fb, and here, he can hardly complain if I send his very own words to additional readers.

Old 05-20-2019, 06:45 PM   #47
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Most of you know that I have been a member of Fauna for years. Until recently, I have not really spent a lot of time on fb groups, but because of my son's plans to move to another state I decided to try to learn more about fb, as I know that is one of the ways in which we will communicate.

On April 1, one of the moderators of a fb reptile group put up an April Fool's post saying that their group was now going to charge membership fees and mentioned Fauna. Comments and questions arose, I answered a few not as a representative of Fauna but just as a Fauna member. All in all, it was both funny and informative until Chris posted.

I believe those posts say a lot about who he is but I hesitated for several days about posting here, both because it does not involve an actual transaction, and frankly because it is exceedingly unflattering to me. I finally decided that despite the awkwardness of repeating such unflattering descriptions, the posts are of value to readers here, because he has made similar wild accusations in other threads here that do involve a transaction, and to show readers what they might expect from him.

Chris Davis:

I am hated on the BOI - their trolls make reasonable talking points impossible - and I did predict the fall of the BOI - only a handful of total rejects, from civilized society live and breath the BOI. And Lucille ^^^ is one of those rejects. She indicated to me the facebooks groups, including the FBI, were lame ducks, while the BOI was the golden standard. And for years, Lucille obsesses over busting my balls for all of my shortcomings. Making sure to savagely and brutally point out any flaws that I may have. Yet here she is, having slithered out from under her creepy, disgusting vail of secrecy, joining our public groups, pathetically begging that we financially prop up her platform to bust balls. No way - Lucille, take your sorry ass back to where you came from, while I scream burn baby burn! I’m happy to see you collapse, but at least spare yourself the indignity of begging us “imperfect guys” for our money. Enjoy the fall princess!

Chris Davis:

Clarence Anderson I am thriving in every aspect of my life. I’m a happy guy, and blessed in more ways than I can ever say. It’s only in the eyes of the BOI trolls, that I can do no right. And now they are collapsing - reap what we sow? Yes! Am I bitter? Yes probably, but also, I feel vindicated when I see my adversaries fall. I feel like, that somewhere along the lines, I did something right. Reap what we sow? - I guess I’m just a sore winner!

Chris Davis:

Lucille Hollander The BOI - is trying to collect money, and self admitted that it is no longer of value. And the reason is because, you lie, you cheat, you stay on there 24/7 and you hijack every conversation, then you and your “regulars”
pat each other on the back, and give each other kuddos. Your a joke, folks gag at the mere mention of your name. Nobody is buying what your selling. You need to learn something - you cannot beat me. You have lied,
degraded, intentionally hurting others by bashing them and reducing their character. You try to lure then back on, then you pursue them in other ways. I know of one suicide you are personally responsible for. You are a very, very sick person. And your badgering, and humiliating, and dehumanizing, and deliberately, and in concert with your thugs, you cause trauma and duress. The loss of life and the injury is broad and very bad. I am actively working with authorities to have you criminally prosecuted for the one suicide, and another suicide attempt has been brought to my attention with this post. The BOI collapse is the very least of your worries. Not to mention you have a special place, in you know where. Your a sick, sick, sick, disgusting person, who sits at home, and tries to convince folks their lives are not meaningful, and they have no reson to continue life - and for that Lucille, you and your Wolfpack, will
pay a price. Your victims will have justice done.

Chris Davis:

Lucille Hollander ignorant Lucille, you really believe you can try to demoralize me, harass me, degrade me, bully me, and slander me into submission, ignorant Lucille, your gonna need a much, much, much bigger stick! This is a Chris Davis - you will lose. 100% you will lose. Just like you always have lost! Pathetic! You keep on, your gonna end up in a courtroom with me, and you will
absolutely lose, because your behavior and the resulting loss of life, is beyond unacceptable!
I so wish the new post by this sociopathic snowflake wasn't closed so fast. Cry me a river, parasite!

Old 05-21-2019, 09:27 PM   #48
Lucille
I am linking a thread where Chris has made several egregious rants about me. I believe his posts reflect more on him than on me, so I am including a link to this thread about him. Along with other assorted vileness he has accused me of causing several suicides and accused Rich of trying to profit from those alleged suicides.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=688913

For those who are thinking of doing business with him, or adding him into their reptile groups, this is far from the first time he has nutted up. You may want to reflect whether this is someone you want to have around.

Old 05-23-2019, 01:36 PM   #49
Liveforthis
I googled the address he gave just out of curiosity and it was sold by "Chris Davis" in 2018, clicked on his name and it turns out he's a realtor.... I wonder what his employer Keller Williams would think of his conversation with Mallory?

Old 05-23-2019, 01:49 PM   #50
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liveforthis View Post
I googled the address he gave just out of curiosity and it was sold by "Chris Davis" in 2018, clicked on his name and it turns out he's a realtor.... I wonder what his employer Keller Williams would think of his conversation with Mallory?
Interesting. Is he in fact employed by Keller Williams and he did not simply sell his own property in one of those FSBO deals?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!