For Sale CB Rare Asian Hatchlings for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 12-11-2013, 12:52 PM   #1
shawnsreptiles05
CB Rare Asian Hatchlings for sale

Some more to downsize before the new year comes. They were all hatched by me about 1-3 months ago accordingly. 100% CB and from my BEST looking adults. Very rare chance to get them from CB and they are very strong and hardy!

SOLD 0.0.3 CB Geoemyda Spengleri: CB hatchlings. Very hardy and eat all moving things in sight. Almost 4 months old.

0.0.2 CB Platysternon megacephalum Vogli: CB hatchling, super active and feeding on reptomin pellets. Really RED shell color. About 1 month old.

0.0.1 CB SUPER RED Platysternon megacephalum Vogli: CB hatchling, The best color i have produced this year. Will turn to be a BEAST. It's super red top and bottom. Super active and feeding on reptomin pellets. About 1 month old.

SOLD 0.0.1 CB FIRED BELLY Sacalia quadriocellata: CB hatchling, glowing FIRE belly. Also the best quadriocellata i produced this year. Super active and feeding on reptomin pellets. About 2 month old.

Please contact me at shawnsreptiles05@gmail.com for more information and pictures.

***I will ONLY ship them out after the new year due to the cold weather and delay holiday schedule for UPS this and next week***

Paypal and UPS overnight ONLY.

Cheers,

Shawn G
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-15-2015, 01:19 AM   #2
Madmax85
Do you have anymore

Old 01-15-2015, 06:11 AM   #3
CaptainSpaulding
Definitely not.

Old 01-15-2015, 08:39 AM   #4
ChrisManis
LOL....it keeps making a come back!!

Old 01-17-2015, 06:30 PM   #5
pwee
How much are you asking for this big headed turtles?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!