New female 'conda - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Hognose Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-19-2012, 08:07 PM   #1
phoenix-cry
New female 'conda

I shouldn't have...but I did. I was looking here in the hognose section and Gecko Babies had this stunning gal up for sale. When I saw she was het for albino I had to have her! I have a male conda (deep red) and a blood red female albino. So when this gal is ready she'll first go to my conda for a shot at super condas while I grow up a male conda het albino. The long term goal is albino super condas because I think they are just stunning.

She is a mover and a shaker and did not want her pic taken!!

The first pic is more true to color, she's a little washed out in this one.

Old 09-19-2012, 11:02 PM   #2
ReptileJay
Very nice! I'm willing to bet she is my male's sister!

Old 09-19-2012, 11:26 PM   #3
phoenix-cry
Ha! That's awesome! In a strange way we are now family...through reptiles. Always nice to meet new in-laws!

Old 09-20-2012, 12:42 AM   #4
ReptileJay
Indeed it is... Welcome to the family!

Old 09-26-2012, 07:00 AM   #5
aaronhome27
Very Nice pick up Pheonix!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!