...has entered the building - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 01-25-2016, 12:05 AM   #1
PokeyTheNinja
...has entered the building

Hello, I'm Caitlyn! I live in the Pacific NW. I own 1 dog (Bolt, a rust coloured Chihuahua/Pomeranian), 1 cat (Midnight, a black American short hair), and 1 horse (Peaches, a Cremello Quarter Horse).
I've been interested in reptiles for about 5 years, after learning that they weren't as scary as they had been portrayed (by the ignorant of course). I have always captured Garter snakes and returned them a few minutes later. Now, I'm all setup to get a snake of my own!
I was looking around, doing research, and had seen the "beginner snakes". I considered a Milk Snake then fell in love with a Rosy Boa, but the Ball Python had captured my heart (Although the Brazilian Rainbow Boa will always be my favorite).
I read how these so-called "beginner snakes" were actually very picky and could be nerve wracking to deal with at times, but that didn't make me run the other way.
All those different morphs are astounding and I can't get enough of it. I am now in the market for a hatchling-juvenile male Ball Python. I hope to soon post pictures of my newly acquired Ball Python

Old 01-25-2016, 12:13 AM   #2
LauraB
Welcome, Caitlyn Enjoy Fauna. Everything and anything you want to learn about any herp you can do here.

Old 01-25-2016, 06:57 PM   #3
snowgyre
Welcome Caitlyn! You're in the right place if you'd like to do some shopping for that special ball python! I agree, there are a lot of amazing, inexpensive options available now. If you ever have any questions about ball python care, feel free to PM me or ask for help in the ball python discussion forum. We'd be glad to help out!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!