Info LLLReptile should be closed down (BuyerBeware) - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-08-2016, 10:25 AM   #111
BeauBoi
And wether you like it or not, this is a BUSINESS. These animals are PRODUCTS. You don't get to keep the products, keep your money, and force the seller to fix the product. It doesn't work that way, no matter how much you think that it should.

~Beau

Old 02-08-2016, 10:26 AM   #112
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewinder107 View Post
I am listening, but some of you are quoting my words different than the way I used them on some things. Like below

I did not ask to keep the snake and for them to pay vet bills and give me my money back. I just did not say this to them like this.
So they have been quoting your exact words differently than the way you used them? Seems to me everyone who has quoted something has used your exact words in quotes the way you wrote them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTPlush View Post
You asked to keep a snake, get a cash refund, and treatment for the mites.

Sorry but that just is an unrealistic expectation. Correct me if I am wrong, but that is how I am reading what you originally asked for in emailing them.
Quote:
Yes this is what I did ask for. Not so much the way your wording it. But yes and you tell me what is unrealistic about this??
You just said that's what you asked for but then you contradicted yourself and said "Not so much the way you're wording it." It can't be both. It's either one or the other, and if you're asking to keep the snake, get a cash refund (which they don't offer, it's in their TOS) and get treatment for the mites, then you are being wholly unrealistic.

Quote:
I am just wondering how many of you people in here are Selling to LLLreptile? There is a lot of people in here quick to take their side.
Classic defense...Yes everyone who has written a response on this thread sells to LLL Reptile. Yes, let's just throw that theory out there in the wind because you're not getting the responses you like. So let's try to throw some deflection off of your asinine responses to everyone's opinions.

Quote:
When I was the one that got shipped a animal with mouth rot and Mites to begin with.The animal in question has even been compared to can foods in a above post. I even said in a post a few pages back that I would wait and see how the animal turned out before settling up with LLL and I am still getting flamed.
That's because it is a BUSINESS! A business is not going to sit around on their hind end and wait for you to decide down the road. They gave you options, and you are choosing not to take any of them. Which means you are being a difficult customer. Just because you don't like the options you are given doesn't mean they haven't given you any.

Quote:
Never once have they offered me a refund of cash of the price of the animal, only their offer of in store credit. They only offered me a full refund if I would send it back.If some of you here think I am trying to get something for free why even reply.
THEY DO NOT OFFER CASH REFUNDS! WHAT PART OF THAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!?!?!?! In their TOS they clearly say that they DO NOT offer cash refunds, only IN-STORE credit!

Why should they offer a full refund if they are not getting the snake back? Why should you get to keep the animal and get all of your money back? What business sense is that?!

BECAUSE YOU ARE TRYING TO GET THE DAMNED SNAKE FOR FREE! Why else would you keep saying that you won't send back the snake but expect a full refund and/or them to pay for the vet bills?!

YOU chose to take that animal to a vet instead of sending it back to LLL Reptile. YOU chose to incur those fees, not LLL Reptile. YOU are the one being unreasonable with everything you are demanding from them. You CANNOT demand for them to refund you, and let you keep the snake. It is not REASONABLE! Not to mention that they don't do that per their TOS!

Quote:
If anyone would be getting something for free it would be LLL.
Bull How the heck are they getting anything for FREE when you're giving them bad publicity, and YOU want to keep the snake and get a CASH refund?!

Quote:
The free vet care, I did take this snake to the vet you know. I have money invested to do I not?
YOU SHOULD HAVE SENT THE SNAKE BACK TO LLL REPTILE BEFORE INCURRING THE VET FEES! PERIOD! Instead of taking it upon yourself to incur those fees, you should have gotten a hold of LLL Reptile and gotten things arranged with them before incurring those fees that you're so pissy about!

Quote:
I have put everything out in the open I am not trying to hide anything. If you people could see the animal in person. I think you would have a different tone. This snake is not a baby he is over 4ft long give or take I have no exact measurements. I am just trying to figure out how this snake would have got over looked if they look over their animal's like they say before they ship them. You can see his mouth from 5ft away and tell something is wrong.
Then you should have contacted LLL Reptile and asked them what you needed to do in the FIRST place. You aren't trying to hide anything, that's for certain. You're just acting like everyone else is wrong with their opinions and you're owed the world for it. Life does not work that way!

Old 02-08-2016, 10:28 AM   #113
BeauBoi
FURTHER, the refund of Store Credit and NOT Cash is what YOU AGREED TO in the TOS at the time you purchased the snake!

You do not get to agree to a LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT and then decide to change the terms of the contract later!

Yes, YOU ARE BEING UNREASONABLE.

~Beau

Old 02-08-2016, 10:32 AM   #114
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
I am just wondering how many of you people in here are Selling to LLLreptile?
Couldn't be that you're wrong, we must all be disagreeing with you because we're in cahoots with LLL! Red alert everyone, he saw through our guise!

Old 02-08-2016, 10:34 AM   #115
juliasara
I've never sold to LLL and if you look up the other post I had a semi negative experience with them and posted it there. That being said you really should sit and read everything here again. I'm not trying to defend LLL but at the same time I'm definitely not going to defend you. You are extremely unreasonable. They have been more then fair. You honestly sound like a child that isn't getting their way. Just because they won't do every little thing you want doesn't make them bad or deserve the title of this thread. So should everyone who's ever made one mistake be shut down? Like it's been said quite a few times, we all make mistake. It's how we handle them that speaks about our character and imo LLL handled this situation extremely well. Since you still don't seem to be grasping what everyone keeps saying I'm going to go back a step and ask if you understand what TOS stands for and how they work.

Old 02-08-2016, 10:37 AM   #116
sidewinder107
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeauBoi View Post
FURTHER, the refund of Store Credit and NOT Cash is what YOU AGREED TO in the TOS at the time you purchased the snake!

You do not get to agree to a LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT and then decide to change the terms of the contract later!

Yes, YOU ARE BEING UNREASONABLE.

~Beau
I here what you are saying but where does it state in that contract the animal will (not) be healthy. Guaranteed healthy it says.That contract was broke the moment they sent me the animal was it not??

Old 02-08-2016, 10:40 AM   #117
tim brophy
Sidewinder, cut your losses and take the store credit. This company has lots of herp related equipment, caging, books, thermostats, etc. Move on. They have something you can use.
However, it is always a good idea to develop a relationship with a private breeder and buy directly from them. In this era of social media, it is really convenient to identify a breeder who has the boa you want. Buy from the guy who breeds the animals. The guy who will offer you advice after the purchase. Lots of excellent boa guys out there. Big stores like LLL, Big Apple, etc. are great for equipment and caging, but not so much for the animals.
Good luck.

Old 02-08-2016, 10:41 AM   #118
MrTPlush
So instead of asking for clarification on their TOS if they sent a sick animal you just ASSUMED things and sent it to a vet? I feel less bad for you every second. Seems like you are just trying to find new excuses that you haven't used yet. An sensible person would realize if they sent a sick animal it probably doesn't need to be healthy if returned.

I also think you are overreacting about the snakes condition too. You act like it is on its death bed hanging on by a string. It would be back in LLL Reptiles hands in under 24 hours if you shipped it back. Pretty sure it would end up just fine.

Old 02-08-2016, 10:43 AM   #119
juliasara
Quote:
I here what you are saying but where does it state in that contract the animal will (not) be healthy. Guaranteed healthy it says.That contract was broke the moment they sent me the animal was it not??
Where in the TOS does it say, if we send you an unhealthy snake we are breaking our own contract and you get to keep said animal and get your money back?

Old 02-08-2016, 10:48 AM   #120
BeauBoi
Quote:
My Lord! Smdh! You really don't know what a TOS is, do you? A TOS is what they will do if the animal doesn't arrive "guaranteed healthy" (and/or if other problems occure).
YOU SIGNED IT WHEN YOU PURCHASED THE ANIMAL.

They have already agreed to give you MORE than what is stated in their TOS, and you STILL are not happy!

I regret reopening and looking at this thread again this morning. You are giving me another headache. I am out.

~Beau

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!