Info LLLReptile should be closed down (BuyerBeware) - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-08-2016, 12:34 AM   #71
BeauBoi
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewinder107 View Post
Well there it is people you make the decision on this company for your self.You can read their guarantee and decide for your self if you would order a animal here. They say they care for the animals, but read the emails not once was I asked about the animal before I brought it up in my email. And they have suggested I send the animal back sick and currently being treated even after I spent my own personal money on it. I took it to a professional reptile vet and they are trying to say they are better than most vets. This company wins no matter what, they need shut down plain and simple. You read it right here folks they thoroughly went over a snake with mouth rot and mites and still sent it to me. I am sure a lot more people have been in this same situation that just will set back and not say nothing the animal dies and they move. So all in all this snake got mites and mouth rot in less than 18 hours in a shipping box. If that's what you want to believe I guess they will keep on winning.

From reading what LLL has posted, and reading what you have posted, here is "my decision that you are asking for: I would buy from LLL in the future, but you are DEFINATELY going on my "no sale" list.
Sorry about your snake, I hope it gets better.
~Beau

Old 02-08-2016, 12:39 AM   #72
sidewinder107
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
If it's all about the animal and you don't care about the money then why do you keep saying you won't be happy till they pay the vet bill?
Never did I say that. Words in my mouth again

Old 02-08-2016, 12:40 AM   #73
Big Borg Reptiles
I'm sure if you keep telling us you're right we'll eventually all agree with you...that's your thought process, right? Obviously 20 against 1 can't make you see things from the other side, so we must all be wrong. Not a single person has agreed with you but you're still sticking to your guns.

I didn't even sell you anything and you're giving me a headache. Kudos to LLL for putting up with you and being extremely nice about it the entire time.

Old 02-08-2016, 12:44 AM   #74
sidewinder107
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeauBoi View Post
From reading what LLL has posted, and reading what you have posted, here is "my decision that you are asking for: I would buy from LLL in the future, but you are DEFINATELY going on my "no sale" list.
Sorry about your snake, I hope it gets better.
~Beau
If you sell snake's with mouth rot and are mite infested. I would not buy from you anyway. So you go buy from LLL I am not stopping you. And he seems to be doing a little better stuck his head out earlier. Thanks for asking.

Old 02-08-2016, 12:45 AM   #75
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
I will put this out there right now for the whole community to see if they will step up to the plate and admit right here they sent this animal like this to me.I will not take one dime from them from a refund.
Problem solved then. They already took responsibility in this thread, quite some time ago actually. So you agree that since they took responsibility that you don't need a dime in refund. Looks like everything sorted itself out.

Old 02-08-2016, 12:49 AM   #76
sidewinder107
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMB-2 View Post
I'm sure if you keep telling us you're right we'll eventually all agree with you...that's your thought process, right? Obviously 20 against 1 can't make you see things from the other side, so we must all be wrong. Not a single person has agreed with you but you're still sticking to your guns.

I didn't even sell you anything and you're giving me a headache. Kudos to LLL for putting up with you and being extremely nice about it the entire time.
Its funny you say that. LLL reptile makes one post and most of you wants to back them up. Did you not read them emails clearly. I may need to post them again from the top down maybe???

Old 02-08-2016, 12:51 AM   #77
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLLReptile View Post
We do deal with live animals, and mistakes can certainly happen sometimes, no matter how thorough we are. On this captive bred boa, is it possible something was missed? Sure - we are human, and anything is possible no matter how many safety nets we have in place. Is it possible it happened elsewhere? Sure, but let's just assume for this conversation that it was missed on our end so there is no argument there
In case you didn't read it before, I cut out the part where they take responsibility to make it easy for you to see. So we agree, no refund necessary? Everything is taken care of, yes?

Old 02-08-2016, 12:52 AM   #78
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Its funny you say that. LLL reptile makes one post and most of you wants to back them up. Did you not read them emails clearly. I may need to post them again from the top down maybe???
Nope you just need to stop digging yourself a hole. Friendly suggestion.

Old 02-08-2016, 12:55 AM   #79
sidewinder107
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMB-2 View Post
Problem solved then. They already took responsibility in this thread, quite some time ago actually. So you agree that since they took responsibility that you don't need a dime in refund. Looks like everything sorted itself out.
LoL If they will come on here and say William Henderson that animal was sent to you like that. I will not take a dime of money from them. And if you people standing beside them, would still support them after that I feel sorry for you.

Old 02-08-2016, 12:55 AM   #80
CwnAnnwn
Quote:
I was also Guaranteed a healthy snake which I did not get.
Please post the guarantee you agreed to.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!