Mods who are SOOOOO smart they don't even have to read the guidelines - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 03-03-2007, 10:01 AM   #141
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy
This isn't meant to be funny Wes. Just wanted to let you know that whenever I want to contact the mods about a post they may have missed like this one:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...2&page=6&pp=40

post no 240

all I need to do is click on your warnings to get a quick list.
Gee, Wes hasnt posted on this thread in 2 days and you post that completely out of the blue.....

Doing a little Saturday morning trolling there Kevin?

Old 03-03-2007, 10:15 AM   #142
kmurphy
Quote:
Gee, Wes hasnt posted on this thread in 2 days and you post that completely out of the blue.....

Doing a little Saturday morning trolling there Kevin?
Wow, where did that come from. I apologize if the post was off color, and I hadn't noticed that Wes hasn't posted.

Old 03-03-2007, 10:40 AM   #143
kmurphy
In thinking about my post that Sammy took offense to. I can see how it may be taken the wrong way. I can assure everyone that it was not my intention to stir the pot. I simply ran across the post highlighted and wanted to point it out to some mods. I thought/think this thread had a list of all the new mods on it so I came here. I just thought of clicking on Wes warnings and got a bunch that I only had to click to send a PM. My post was more lamenting the fact that this was so. It certainly wasn’t meant to slam Wes. As you can see from my post where I’ve mentioned his name it as always been in his support.

Old 03-03-2007, 10:53 AM   #144
shrap
Kevin,

I took no offense to it, it just honestly looked like trolling behavior to me since it came out of the blue like that. But your word has always been solid to me, so if you say I misread your intent, then I misread your intent. My apologies to you.

Old 04-24-2007, 01:47 PM   #145
Ed Clark
Wes, this is part of your pattern of antagonism towards moderators on this site. someone gives you a warning on any of the rule violations that you frequently commit you set your sights on them and try to discredit them any way you can. I just happen to be your current target, and dont understand what you are trying to accomplish with this behavior?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
christopher66, for some reason, decided that I needed to be taught something tonight. It seems he wanted me to know that he was NOT intelligent enough to have read the guidlines that came with his ability to represent what a moderator should be and this .....wonderful example of hubris....tried to ding me THREE times in less than 30 minutes.

I'm pretty sure, not positive as I have no obligation as a NON-MOD to know these things, that's it ONCE A DAY oh brilliant example of all that makes fauna shine as the newly born sun of a spring morning, washing away the grit and grime of mankinds impudence and arrogance and his affrontery to nature itself.

Re: Warning Notification!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher66
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Wilomn,

You have been issued a warning by christopher66 on the account of Profanity!

You now have 111 warning points.

Please read the rules and try to adhere to them to make FaunaClassifieds more useful and enjoyable for us all.

Thanks,
christopher66
On Behalf of
Site Administration

go get em there big guy. you rule.

Consistency wee man consistency.Isn't that what you have been asking to see?

And that's been YOUR hallmark since when? 9 pm TONIGHT?

Have at it.

I believe i shall.

Damn mosquitos. Must have left the door open again.

AHAHahahahahAhahahahahahhhhhhahhHHAHahahahAHAHAHAH AHahahAHAHAHAHAHahAHahAHAHAHAHaHAHAhahahahahAHAHAH AHAHAHaHAHaHahAHAHAHAHahahahahahAHAHAHAHAhahAHAHAH ahaHaHaHAHAHAHahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHahAHahahAHAHAHAH AhahahahHAHAHAHAHAhahAHAHAHAHahahaHAHAHAHahahahAHa hAHahahahahahahAhahaha

You're a bit of a dumbass yourself, ya know.

Re: Warning Notification!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Wilomn,

You have been issued a warning by christopher66 on the account of Profanity!

You now have 111 warning points.

Please read the rules and try to adhere to them to make FaunaClassifieds more useful and enjoyable for us all.

Thanks,
christopher66
On Behalf of
Site Administration

go get em there big guy. you rule.

Consistency wee man consistency.Isn't that what you have been asking to see?

And that's been YOUR hallmark since when? 9 pm TONIGHT?

Have at it.

I believe i shall.

Hey DUMBASS, didja figure it out?

What a maroon.

When I have finished trampling the flowers, the hooves of my horse are more fragrant.
Li Kao

I did respond to him twice, wondering if he figured it out on his own of if further hints from me would be necessary. It seem he did catch on, at long last, and he ran ran ran away.

I may well get dinged for this, since it is no longer in pms, but I found it tooooo bloody amusing to keep to myself.

A true pillar of the community and one of fauna's finest.

Makes ya proud, don't it?

Old 04-24-2007, 01:58 PM   #146
Griz
Ed, don't flatter yourself. Wes is doing nothing to discredit you. You're doing a fine enough job all on your own!

Griz

Old 04-24-2007, 02:05 PM   #147
shrap
Ed,

You were out of line man. Some of the most respected people on this board, including Clay Davenport, said you were out of line. Even one of the Super Mods, Dr. Owens, gave you warning points for "Warning System Abuse". Does that not even begin to make you stop and think that maybe you actually were in the wrong?

You have had a long history of very questionable actions on these boards. From hijacking peoples ads, to attacking people for the price they put on their animals, to jumping on BOI threads promoting your friends businesses when it had no place being there, retroactively giving points, lying about why you gave out points, etc, etc.

Do you really not see why you are catching heat from so many different people? No one is perfect Ed, but you have a on going pattern of behavior that really is not professional or ethical. Take a good hard look in the mirror, Ed. That is where the problem is, not people just randomly picking on poor Ed.

Old 04-24-2007, 02:09 PM   #148
Wilomn
All I have done, eddy, is give you a platform to show just how poorly suited you are for the job you BOUGHT.

You use your mod status to attack members who do not agree with you.

You lie.

You pass on third hand information.

You lie.

You protect heaven only knows what but hiding behind your mod status and refusing to answer questions.

You lie.

You get your knickersknotted and start handing out points to make yourself feel better because you are not intelligent enough to prove in the written form that you are not as intelligence lacking as you have been accused, and proven for that matter, of being.

I could not, really, care less about you personally eddy. However, you and the terrible job you are doing as a mod here, on a site I like quite a bit, bother me. I have ALWAYS held that moderators should be held to a higher standard than regular members and YOU simply do NOT come anywhere near that standard.

You are a LOUSY mod. That's my opinion and I am not alone in owning it. I STILL say you should step down. You make all the good mods, which is ALOMST everyone but YOU, look worse for being forced to have you as one of them.

It's sort of like joining a club for guys six feet tall or taller who have full heads of hair. You're short and bald, YOU don't fit the bill, even if you can buy your way in. It is made evident with practically every post and almost every ding you make.

I see no reason to simply take what you hand out. You don't deserve to be handing out anything.

Old 04-24-2007, 02:30 PM   #149
Griz
Reminds me of the trend we saw with MGReptiles. A slow downward spiral into the pits of God only knows where. Ed, if this is not a wake up call for you then I don't know what is. You, by your own doing, have allowed yourself to become that red headed stepchild that nobody likes. It's not that we are the older brothers picking on you either. I firmly believe you're already well past the point of no return when it comes to who people will buy from. I know that I am already there and I am sure others are as well. If nothing else, I reckon you've accomplished at least that.

Griz

Old 04-24-2007, 02:38 PM   #150
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
Reminds me of the trend we saw with MGReptiles. A slow downward spiral into the pits of God only knows where. Ed, if this is not a wake up call for you then I don't know what is. You, by your own doing, have allowed yourself to become that red headed stepchild that nobody likes. It's not that we are the older brothers picking on you either. I firmly believe you're already well past the point of no return when it comes to who people will buy from. I know that I am already there and I am sure others are as well. If nothing else, I reckon you've accomplished at least that.

Griz
At some point this year I will get a morph or two. Someone who WAS in my list of folks to check is NOT on that list any longer.

Can you guess who ed, oops, it is?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!