danktat kenneth bryan - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-16-2008, 02:50 PM   #61
cris78
I that was sarcasm about glueing the skin back on, otherwise that animal cruetly!!

did u take any other pics other when it was dead?

If I recieved a snake that was in poor shape I would document it w/ pics.

you have no claim, and Kens boas are pristine

Old 07-16-2008, 09:12 PM   #62
MissScarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by cris78
I that was sarcasm about glueing the skin back on, otherwise that animal cruetly!!

I really didn't mean to make light of that comment, I was just in shock. If he really is that inexperienced, I hope that he will step up and ask for some guidance. I think that there are a lot of people on here who would be willing to help him out, as long as he is willing and able to admit that he is in over his head.

At this point, for the animals's sake, I hope that he is a scammer and the snakes are alive and well somewhere.

Old 07-17-2008, 01:11 AM   #63
pythonguy21
when he talked of gluing skin back on, it was all down hill from there. i feel so sorry for what those poor animals went through while in his care, as sad as it is to say i wonder if they are better off now rather than to continue suffering. what a shame.

Old 07-17-2008, 04:16 AM   #64
ilovemylizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by John E Dove
As it is you have placed you name on the "Do Not Sell To" list of hundreds of reputable breeders.
No one wants to deal with children who make false claims in an attempt to steal what little money we make in this business.
Exactly. Even though this experience has been miserable for Kenneth, the one positive effect of this thread, is now the chances of the OP running this viscious little burn on anyone else have been dramatically reduced...

Mr. Farr, I am pleased to say you are now number #1 on my "bad buyer" list...

Old 07-17-2008, 04:35 PM   #65
bleeding_sarcasm
I have failed to see any pictures of the snake, dead or otherwise, unless I missed it in some post somewhere?

Old 12-29-2008, 03:18 AM   #66
Temporalis_Enterprises
Dogs head i dont know what is your problem maybe yu want to start crap or maybe you don't like dank but personally I would buy from him. I have seen pics of his boas and am gonna say I think you are just stirrin the crap dogshead

Old 01-10-2009, 07:38 PM   #67
Kaiyudsai
I would like to see some proof of your claims. Dankat(Ken) is well like in my circles, and is very knowledgeable ... esp when it comes to boa constrictors. I trust him, and I wouldn't think twice about buying from him..
Kaiyudsai aka Marc Duhon

Old 01-10-2009, 09:10 PM   #68
lanceheads
Marc:
Don't get around much anymore? I noticed that you recently have been posting on old threads, one dating back 7 years ago! LOL!
Welcome back!

Randal Berry

Old 01-11-2009, 10:35 AM   #69
Temporalis_Enterprises
who ever dogshead is I think he is just stirrin the crap

Old 01-11-2009, 05:35 PM   #70
hhmoore
So you dragged up a thread that had been dead since July to say this on 12/29/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemaster24 View Post
....I think you are just stirrin the crap dogshead
and then you post this (essentially the same thing) about 2 weeks later
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemaster24 View Post
who ever dogshead is I think he is just stirrin the crap
Kinda makes me wonder just who is just trying to stir the crap

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!