Ali from Animal Plastics(great service) - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-20-2008, 11:57 PM   #21
Shadera
Just want to add my thumbs up for Ali. The guy is awesome when it comes to customer service. I ordered a rack and it came in without casters since they were back ordered. Ali kindly refunded the cash for the casters, then shipped them fedex 2 day to me at no charge when they did come in. It's not a lot of money, but when they're willing to treat even the little guy this good.. They've gained my business for life. Getting ready to order some more cages right now.

Old 12-21-2008, 12:29 AM   #22
juggalo
I have to through a thumbs up to Mark also.
I got another order of cages from them the day before Thanksgiving and I got an 8 footer and a couple stands along with the 6 and 4 footers.
The 8 footer came with a couple pieces that the smaller cages don't have and the parts to the stands kind of confused me to because I had never got one of those before.
I must have talked to Mark 3 or 4 times that night with questions and he was quick to answer every question and never once got annoyed at the multiple calls.
Great guy I look forward to next years cage purchase.

Old 12-21-2008, 02:10 AM   #23
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickalMorphs View Post
Just want to add my thumbs up for Ali. The guy is awesome when it comes to customer service.
I've said before that I'm very happy with my AP racks, and that Ali rocks...but you obviously placed your order online, lol. Ali definitely doesn't sound like a guy!

Old 12-21-2008, 10:04 AM   #24
Shadera
Yes, I did. I'll have to share this with her, see if she gets a good laugh out of it. Thanks for letting me know!

Old 12-21-2008, 10:15 AM   #25
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickalMorphs View Post
Just want to add my thumbs up for Ali. The guy is awesome when it comes to customer service. I ordered a rack and it came in without casters since they were back ordered. Ali kindly refunded the cash for the casters, then shipped them fedex 2 day to me at no charge when they did come in. It's not a lot of money, but when they're willing to treat even the little guy this good.. They've gained my business for life. Getting ready to order some more cages right now.
What is there back log for orders right now? Is it still 6 weeks?

Old 12-21-2008, 10:19 AM   #26
TripleMoonsExotic
Anyone heard anything about the redesign for the economy racks? The replacement tubs Sterilite put out aren't kosher as there is a gap once you remove the stupid latches.

Old 12-21-2008, 04:45 PM   #27
TattooLost
I just ordered an economy rack about 2 months ago? After I placed the order, Ali called me to inform me of the problem with finding the Sterilite tubs, and find out if I had tubs already. Since I didn't, she said they could make the rack for Rubbermaid tubs (2221 and 2222 I think?). Worked out perfectly. I ordered the tubs, got the rack in, everything fit like I charm.

I have to say I really love the recess for the heat tape as well, for belly heat. I'm fixing to order a regular rack next with back heat and try that out.

Kudos to AP!

Old 12-21-2008, 04:46 PM   #28
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & Amy View Post
What is there back log for orders right now? Is it still 6 weeks?
Just got an email back from Ali at AP and said it is currently 4-5 weeks.

Old 12-21-2008, 09:44 PM   #29
van1
Just got an economy a few days ago. It took about five weeks. I already had the 1756 tubs. I tried a new 32qt. tub, with the handles, from target in the rack. And it fits good. The gap that is present with the handles removed is to small for the size snakes that you would put in a 32qt tub to escape.

Old 12-22-2008, 08:21 AM   #30
TripleMoonsExotic
They have more sizes then the just the 15qt/32qt sterilite EP rack. I have a 6qt sitting here that any gap in the tub would not work. I wanted to buy a 2nd one, but I guess I'll have to sell this one and buy two new ones as my tubs have to match. I really wish I'd known before I made the purchase that sterilite was discontinuing all of these tubs. I wouldn't have bought the 6qt that fits those tubs.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!